PDA

View Full Version : Players not being used

occult
21-08-2017, 07:57 PM
I agree totally with the post that it is mystifying why our biggest purchase, Murphy, has not started either game. Why buy him? And why complain about lack of purchases if they're not used? I know it's only two games so far but I'm also puzzled why Aarons hasn't been on the pitch yet. He is much better than Atsu. Also, De Jong, who isn't listed as a player NUFC want to get rid of, can't even make the bench so why keep him? I think he deserves a chance to prove himself now that he's fit. You can't write him off if he's not been tested.

jacapus
21-08-2017, 08:09 PM
I agree totally with the post that it is mystifying why our biggest purchase, Murphy, has not started either game. Why buy him? And why complain about lack of purchases if they're not used? I know it's only two games so far but I'm also puzzled why Aarons hasn't been on the pitch yet. He is much better than Atsu. Also, De Jong, who isn't listed as a player NUFC want to get rid of, can't even make the bench so why keep him? I think he deserves a chance to prove himself now that he's fit. You can't write him off if he's not been tested.

Rafas substitutions mystify me.If he isn't injured or to be sold,De Jong would have been a much better option than Diame,I agree - Murphy should have been on from the start & to keep the Spanish blue eyed boy on was a disgrace,