PDA

View Full Version : Thistle Game

Thesheep
21-08-2017, 10:08 PM
Just sorted tickets for Saturday and looking like another great travelling support from us Dandies!! Not looking like many tickets left.......wonder if they will give us another stand??

Heading to The Rock for first time pre match in a while.......still a good Dons pub?

KIWIRED
21-08-2017, 10:19 PM
What is this one ticket per account on the booking system

When did this all start

My wife is also on my account does that mean we cannot purchase two tickets

Thesheep
21-08-2017, 10:37 PM
Aye, you just order two tickets then edit one of them to apply against your Mrs. But seriously doesn't look like many tickets left.

cougared
21-08-2017, 11:00 PM
only 114 tickets left according to seating plan

cougared
22-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Must have missed a section - just under 400 left.

ILikeJam
22-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Anyone drive to Firhill? Where's good for parking?

Wasn't planning on going, but due to a change of plans I will now be driving through Glasgow on Saturday afternoon...

Mason89
22-08-2017, 09:56 AM
I normally park behind napiershall st & walk up

hulldon
22-08-2017, 01:46 PM
I normally park behind napiershall st & walk up

I usually park facing down Garscube Road. Only 10 mins walk and easy to get back to motorway

RedStarTorphins
22-08-2017, 02:44 PM
I usually park facing down Garscube Road. Only 10 mins walk and easy to get back to motorway

aye, Garscube Road is best place, as close to that old derelict pub as you can get - 5 minutes walk from Firhill and 10 minutes from M8.
need to get there earylish though as it fills up quick
that old stand we get will be sold out.

ILikeJam
22-08-2017, 03:42 PM
aye, Garscube Road is best place, as close to that old derelict pub as you can get - 5 minutes walk from Firhill and 10 minutes from M8.
need to get there earylish though as it fills up quick

Cheers for the replies.

Will probably be cutting it fine to get there for kick off (if at all) so might have to look further down - was thinking around the Kirkland St / Wilton St area but never driven to Firhill before.

RedStarTorphins
23-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Just sorted tickets for Saturday and looking like another great travelling support from us Dandies!! Not looking like many tickets left.......wonder if they will give us another stand??

Heading to The Rock for first time pre match in a while.......still a good Dons pub?

- We won't get another stand. spoke to a season ticket holder in the Jackie Husband stand (the newer one opposite where we are) and they're not getting moved.
- the website has f*cked up as their diagram of the stadium suggests we're getting the newer stand opposite where we normally are. They've got the unused behind the goal part at the wrong end!
- Looking at the e-ticket part of the website, there are 237 seats left in "Section 7" of the old main stand left - that's all if the website is accurate.

Changing subject a little, it's always hard to predict DM's starting X1, especially the "front 4".

I would go with this, but no way DM will, as Kenny McLean is undroppable to DM.

Lewis
Logan O'Connor Reynolds Considine
Tansey Shinnie
Stewart Christie Wright
May '83

subs; Rogers, Arnason, Harvie, McLean, GMS, Maynard, Rooney

I'd drop McLean and play Christie at 10.
I'd also bring in Wright for GMS as he'll have good memories of last visit to Partick.

I was baffled as to why Arnason wasn't getting a game for the U-20's last night as we badly need him up to speed.

O'Connor & Reynolds give me the fear every game.

And Miles Storey to score is a stick on?

We'll need to up our game.
Play like we did last week and we'll really struggle to win.