PDA

View Full Version : like rooney i only need

pboromag
22-08-2017, 07:27 AM
a few more posts with people attacking me and I will have nearly as many as ,ghost and all his aliases

I'm after you ghosty

sherwoodmag
22-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Hey diddle diddle Ex Pat had a piddle Pboro was over the moon,little Wolfy laughed to see such fun and Ghost will reply here soon.

pboromag
22-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Hey diddle diddle Ex Pat had a piddle Pboro was over the moon,little Wolfy laughed to see such fun and Ghost will reply here soon.

from wolfys book of poetry

ex_pat_magpie
22-08-2017, 11:38 AM

:);D

ghostrider
22-08-2017, 12:20 PM
a few more posts with people attacking me and I will have nearly as many as ,ghost and all his aliases

I'm after you ghosty

Do you think people are starting to realise we are the same person posting from different areas of the country?
We'll have to be a bit more sneaky.

pboromag
22-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Do you think people are starting to realise we are the same person posting from different areas of the country?
We'll have to be a bit more sneaky.

your to funny and positive toi be me bud

although the not to brite on here still think we are the same person
but they think fairies live at the end of the garden

ghostrider
22-08-2017, 03:06 PM
your to funny and positive toi be me bud

although the not to brite on here still think we are the same person
but they think fairies live at the end of the garden

I still get a laugh at those that believe we are the same and multiple other posters on here, as well. :D

toptoon
22-08-2017, 04:46 PM
I still get a laugh at those that believe we are the same and multiple other posters on here, as well. :D

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

ghostrider
23-08-2017, 07:06 AM
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Aye, to Pboro. I mean, myself. ;D