PDA

View Full Version : Blades Back In For Lolley

Footymad
22-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Huddersfield Town look set to make a shock move for Blades defender Keiron Freeman, and could involve a swap deal for their striker Joe Lolley. - External Link (http://www.footymad.com/sheffield-united/roll/ed11/blades_back_in_for_lolley_910767/index.shtml)

benditlike_Borbokis
22-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Is that as good as it gets....

Lolley, 24 has yet to be involved in any of the West Yorkshire sides first team matches this season. He appeared 22 times last season and netted once (at Rotherham United) en-route to a Wembley win.

rodcurrie
22-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Is that as good as it gets....

Lolley, 24 has yet to be involved in any of the West Yorkshire sides first team matches this season. He appeared 22 times last season and netted once (at Rotherham United) en-route to a Wembley win.I've been told this Lolley has pace but that's all i've heard of him.UTCB

boltonblade
22-08-2017, 11:50 AM
I've been told this Lolley has pace but that's all i've heard of him.UTCB

unfortunately that's all he has. This is a very mediocre signing and screams desperation to add to the ranks. His record as a striker/winger pretty much speaks for itself at this level.

rodcurrie
22-08-2017, 12:01 PM
unfortunately that's all he has. This is a very mediocre signing and screams desperation to add to the ranks. His record as a striker/winger pretty much speaks for itself at this level.Are you sayin you're underwhelmed with this then BB? Not havin a dig mi owd but i'll trust Mitch&Tufty's scoutin over yours,that said you're entitled to your view.By the way have ya seen him play regularly or are ya just goin on his career figures? UTCB

boltonblade
22-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Are you sayin you're underwhelmed with this then BB? Not havin a dig mi owd but i'll trust Mitch&Tufty's scoutin over yours,that said you're entitled to your view.By the way have ya seen him play regularly or are ya just goin on his career figures? UTCB

know of him enough from playing at uni (preston) He's done well since uni days to be fair to get through the ranks. I just don't see him being the answer for more goals. Tufty said himself after boro game....box to box we are sound. its defence and attack we lack our finished product. We need a proven striker.

RonnieWaldock
22-08-2017, 02:27 PM
unfortunately that's all he has. This is a very mediocre signing and screams desperation to add to the ranks. His record as a striker/winger pretty much speaks for itself at this level.

As far as I know, this is (as of now) NOT a signing - and quite possibly, never will be.
As I know absolutely nothing about this lad, I cannot pass comment as to his suitability or not - but as always - in CW we trust!

rodcurrie
22-08-2017, 02:35 PM
know of him enough from playing at uni (preston) He's done well since uni days to be fair to get through the ranks. I just don't see him being the answer for more goals. Tufty said himself after boro game....box to box we are sound. its defence and attack we lack our finished product. We need a proven striker.Ok mate,but ya know ya gunna get the UNDERWHELMED comment thrown back at ya most of the time dunt ya?:D Ronaldo somebody told me today that there's definate interest from Udders in Freeman,have ya heard owt? UTCB

RonnieWaldock
22-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Ok mate,but ya know ya gunna get the UNDERWHELMED comment thrown back at ya most of the time dunt ya?:D Ronaldo somebody told me today that there's definate interest from Udders in Freeman,have ya heard owt? UTCB

Not heard anything official. Rumour been out quite a few days and no one has denied it, so could be true. Lolley as part of the deal?
Could be - or is somebody putting 2 and 2 together and making 5 (or 4)?

boltonblade
22-08-2017, 03:02 PM
Ok mate,but ya know ya gunna get the UNDERWHELMED comment thrown back at ya most of the time dunt ya?:D Ronaldo somebody told me today that there's definate interest from Udders in Freeman,have ya heard owt? UTCB

Would prefer overwhelmed but that would involve us splashing some cash on quality players. We might be a few seasons off that yet.....i can wait i suppose!

shorehamoldboy
23-08-2017, 05:31 PM
poster on s2 saying alan nixon suggesting lolley close to signing for 750k would prefer boga though or could we get em both ?

BlockD
23-08-2017, 05:32 PM
poster on s2 saying alan nixon suggesting lolley close to signing for 750k would prefer boga though or could we get em both ?

Fab news,this signing will take some licking

shorehamoldboy
23-08-2017, 05:40 PM
oh no blockers dont start all that again

BlockD
23-08-2017, 05:42 PM
oh no blockers dont start all that again

Sorry,Mr Oldboy,i will wrap this up

blades58
23-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Fab news,this signing will take some licking

This signing sucks

blades58
23-08-2017, 05:45 PM
This signing sucks

Could well be a luvly jubbly signing

blades58
23-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Could well be a luvly jubbly signing

If we make this signing I'll feel like the cat that got the (ice) cream

blades58
23-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Just seen this on S2

According to Alan Nixon on twitter, deal almost done, around £750k

:O

Don't know owt about him. Is he any good or what?

Ayamonteblade
23-08-2017, 05:50 PM
If we make this signing I'll feel like the cat that got the (ice) cream

I'll celebrate with a Magnum of champagne :D

BlockD
23-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Just seen this on S2

According to Alan Nixon on twitter, deal almost done, around £750k

:O

Don't know owt about him. Is he any good or what?

Think he's telling a Woppa

blades58
23-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Think he's telling a Woppa

Darren Smith‏ @swaccountants 3h3 hours ago
More
Replying to @MattBetts1985
Joe Lolley, Huddersfield. Been on table and terms agreed for weeks now, they have got their man so finally given green light to his leaving.

If so, why's he playing for Hudders tonight?

Dingles also chasing him

BlockD
23-08-2017, 06:48 PM
I think we should zoom in on this lad,but fear he is out of our orbit

shorehamoldboy
23-08-2017, 07:31 PM
final warning blockers its a red if you carry this on !!! 😀

blades58
23-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Lolley just scored

Wonder if CW is there?

shorehamoldboy
23-08-2017, 08:37 PM
maybe 58 worth a cheeky ask for nahki wells on loan enall ?

sabellaalex
23-08-2017, 09:14 PM
bet he's ice cool between the sticks

blades58
23-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Nixon saying Lolley is second choice

First choice a bit ambitious??? :O

Welcome Christiano :)

blades58
24-08-2017, 06:43 AM
First choice could be Boga?

I wouldn't necessarily class a loan signing as ambitious, but that's probably just me

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 07:11 AM
I wouldn't necessarily class a loan signing as ambitious, but that's probably just meSo if it was Christiano Ronaldo on loan you wunt think that was ambitious 58?:) I think we can say you're gunna be underwhelmed when/if a new striker signs,Get some massive money spent King Kev.UTCB

blades58
24-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Rob Staton ‏Verified account @robstaton 13m
More
John Brayford has a minor calf injury but interest from Burton still there. Enquiries for two others (not in first team) #Twitterblades

Rob Staton ‏Verified account @robstaton 20m
More
Chris Wilder says Sheffield United will make a signing before the weekend, hoping for two #twitterblades

BlockD
24-08-2017, 11:34 AM
My mates Sister in Laws,boyfriends Uncle,is an Estate Agent,he is showing a young couple from Southend a few choice residences this morning and afternoon,Fulwood,and Holmesfield this morning,further afield this afternoon

mahatmafoot
24-08-2017, 11:53 AM
That's a lie for a start. You haven't got any mates.

blades58
24-08-2017, 11:55 AM
My mates Sister in Laws,boyfriends Uncle,is an Estate Agent,he is showing a young couple from Southend a few choice residences this morning and afternoon,Fulwood,and Holmesfield this morning,further afield this afternoon

So one of the signings is Leonard?