if so how much and what would you pay him wages wise

finnaz
22-08-2017, 06:12 PM
i wouldnt have hoim unless on a free

looks like west ham might sell him but dont want to loan him
proabaly as he would end up injured at back at their club

would you have him

I wouldn't have even for free (as his wages would be quite high)

he has never repeated the good six months he had for us, and he seems to miss around half a season through injury

Nufc24Mag
22-08-2017, 06:15 PM
i wouldnt have hoim unless on a free

looks like west ham might sell him but dont want to loan him
proabaly as he would end up injured at back at their club

would you have him

I'd pay £10m most bc of his injuries, plus I'd pay him 50,000 a week. And a bonus if he stays fit

Jammy89
22-08-2017, 07:26 PM
I think he'd be to high risk so agree with Pboro. Wouldn't have him unless it was a free and even then his wages will be alot.

So at the minute, well this window, i think a no from me.

ghostrider
23-08-2017, 07:34 AM
I simply don't want him.
He's a sick note of the highest order, even making Jamie Redknapp appear like an ever present of his time.
Well, maybe not as bad as that....BUT....

LOOK....it's as simple as this. He's on spew like wages. His transfer fee will be double figured millions.
He will play a hand-full of games for us and either spend the rest of his career getting fit or back to courting controversy when realising that his younger Newcastle days of being a right bell end have not gone away with the bad lads, or whatever.

I just don't want him. He's a bell end. I do not like him as a person and I do not like him as a player for this club. He had his chance and put his two fingers up to it after happily signing a contract and having the number 9 shirt.
The kids dream but not dreamy enough for this total dipstick.

What I'm trying to say is, I don't really want him back, if people can read between the lines.

However: it's not my decision, it's Rafa's or Charnley's, or Ashley's,depending on who you ask and how the player(s) turns out as to who gets the praise or blame. Ahem.
Basically, I have to support whoever comes in and I will always do it, just like most of us will.
If that turns out to be Mr super sick note, then I just hope he has a miracle cure and goes on to give us what his time here seemed to promise.

ex_pat_magpie
23-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Carroll's already on silly wages and I wouldn't think would take a drop of £40,000 or more.

Apparently he's cost West Ham in the region of £45 million to date.

That is what irrational decisions can cost an ordinary club let alone a multi billionaire Plastic club.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/11337882/Andy-Carroll-has-cost-West-Ham-over-45-million.html