PDA

View Full Version : FAO John Gotti

Juicy Fruit
22-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Dear John,

It is plainly a case of delusional behaviour on your part, in a classic 'avatar complex', where you have assumed the role of a gangster figure.
You must understand, you are not a gangster; you are not in the Mafia; you are not special because you write in Dundonian, ................................but you are special ;D

May I prescribe attending identity management classes?
Here is a link, psychoticfunstersrehab.com

I have also included a couple of suggestions for your new identity, which should provide a calming influence and be more connected to who you truly are.

6079 6080

Arabest,

Professor Donald A. Balderson

bluelagoon
23-08-2017, 08:32 AM
Dear John,

It is plainly a case of delusional behaviour on your part, in a classic 'avatar complex', where you have assumed the role of a gangster figure.
You must understand, you are not a gangster; you are not in the Mafia; you are not special because you write in Dundonian, ................................but you are special ;D

May I prescribe attending identity management classes?
Here is a link, psychoticfunstersrehab.com

I have also included a couple of suggestions for your new identity, which should provide a calming influence and be more connected to who you truly are.

6079 6080

Arabest,

Professor Donald A. Balderson

That's a cracking pic of yer bird 'frootloop' she is a keeper......I hope she gave you the thumbs up to post her pic

GDSDD

BCram
23-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Should we adopt the Smurfs.

Juicy Fruit
24-08-2017, 03:53 PM
That's a cracking pic of yer bird 'frootloop' she is a keeper......I hope she gave you the thumbs up to post her pic

GDSDD

You've had two days to think about it and that's your best comeback???

FTD 4LIFE

jdfc
24-08-2017, 05:57 PM

FTD 4LIFE

FTD 4LIFE, go take a fehk to yourself, what are you 12,
Sure if you ask nicely, some one at the brick will tickle your toby

shaded
24-08-2017, 06:49 PM
the smurf has gone on a long holiday j

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 08:54 PM
sorry for late reply been Doon south fir the fitba and been busy ah night getting ah meh flights tae Moscow,Sevilla and maribor ah done and dusted.
anyway tell the DAB match avoiders when i wiz doon south,you'd never guess what
those buses actually come back up to Dundee and at a fevir a pop those DAB DOON south game avoiders can actually get oot their armchair to go tae the dump.wont happen though

jdfc
25-08-2017, 06:26 AM
sorry for late reply been Doon south fir the fitba and been busy ah night getting ah meh flights tae Moscow,Sevilla and maribor ah done and dusted.
anyway tell the DAB match avoiders when i wiz doon south,you'd never guess what
those buses actually come back up to Dundee and at a fevir a pop those DAB DOON south game avoiders can actually get oot their armchair to go tae the dump.wont happen though

I'm sure they know this, they never need an excuse on a day of a final, they always seem to remember the route back.

I'm sure there is a tshirt with, acceptable in the 80's, all the names of clobber folk wore, this mob could have their own one, with places to go that were acceptable in the 80's

bluelagoon
25-08-2017, 08:53 AM

FTD 4LIFE

One day fruitloop one day ........feeling yer pain laddie GDSDD