PDA

View Full Version : Burton sign striker Mason on loan

rodcurrie
23-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Joe Mason from Wolves on loan till January,one or two on S2 wanted us to go for him.UTCB

rodcurrie
23-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Villa in advanced talks to take Robert Snodgrass on loan.Would anyone like us to get Joao from the grunters? Pigs reject a bid from Hull for Bannon accordin to sky sources,seems like things are warmin up in't last few days of the window. UTCB

woodysrightfoot
23-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Remember Mason coming on for Plymouth at the lane when he was a young un gave Morgan a bit of a run around
Another for me would be Madden at Skunny swop him for Hansen

charliejoejohn2
23-08-2017, 06:28 PM
Int there any strikers in the under 23s ready to step up Rod.

BlockD
23-08-2017, 06:36 PM
Int there any strikers in the under 23s ready to step up Rod.

There is Jake Junior Charlie,who it seems has gone on loan to Notts County,his only trouble is curbing his aggression,he is a Mark Hughes type of player,but there is more to his game than the physical side,quick feet,eye for a goal,I would recall him and put him in the team on Saturday

rodcurrie
23-08-2017, 07:31 PM
There is Jake Junior Charlie,who it seems has gone on loan to Notts County,his only trouble is curbing his aggression,he is a Mark Hughes type of player,but there is more to his game than the physical side,quick feet,eye for a goal,I would recall him and put him in the team on Saturday I spoke to Jake on Monday Blockmod,and he's suspended, he's servin a 4 match ban(got 2 left)from last season.I asked him abart Scab county and he said he'd been trainin wi em but injured his hand and any move's on hold,it was a loan move.Charlie young Jake aint Championship standard in my view yet,i'll gi the a couple to look out for our left back Rhys Norrington Davies,young Bomber that we discussed t'other day and my favrit Regan Slater(midfield) but he's currently injured.UTCB

charliejoejohn2
23-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Bit of aggression don't hurt especially when playing striker Blocky.

charliejoejohn2
23-08-2017, 08:08 PM
There's not a lot to choose from then with Clark being banned. Ched and Lavery struggling. Will be interesting to see who plays striker with Bill on Sat. I liked the look of Thomas when he played against Walsall. Small but fast. Wonder if he could fill the gap ?

BlockD
23-08-2017, 08:23 PM
There's not a lot to choose from then with Clark being banned. Ched and Lavery struggling. Will be interesting to see who plays striker with Bill on Sat. I liked the look of Thomas when he played against Walsall. Small but fast. Wonder if he could fill the gap ?

I'm tipping Billy supported by Brooks and Duffy or Billy and my boy Caolan

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 07:06 AM
I'm tipping Billy supported by Brooks and Duffy or Billy and my boy Caolan I wish you'd stop burdenin our lads,look what happened wi gerrin McGinn he went from bein poor to very very very poor after you lavished praise on him.I don't thnik Lavery warrants a start,he's been poor in my view.It makes Leon's daft sendin off all the more annoyin.I'd start Evans,i know he didn't do well against Leicester but i'd pick him over Lavery,unless of course Tufty decides to go wi BROOKSY&Duffy in and around Billy,i hope Jake's fit enuff to start i think we need his calmin influence at the back. UTCB