PDA

View Full Version : Brayford

charliejoejohn2
23-08-2017, 04:50 PM
No sign of The Beard last night. I thought he would be playing as he did against Walsall. Although I was at the lane last night I've watched the game again this morning. The commentator mentioned Leicester having second string players playing. They neglected to mention we had six first teamers missing. I thought we did well until their first goal. I also think the lad Slimani who scored two shouldn't have been on the pitch after the tackle on Wright end of first half having already been carded saved him. Any other time deserved a yellow.

GuancheBlade
23-08-2017, 04:56 PM
No sign of The Beard last night. I thought he would be playing as he did against Walsall. Although I was at the lane last night I've watched the game again this morning. The commentator mentioned Leicester having second string players playing. They neglected to mention we had six first teamers missing. I thought we did well until their first goal. I also think the lad Slimani who scored two shouldn't have been on the pitch after the tackle on Wright end of first half having already been carded saved him. Any other time deserved a yellow.

Read my mind mate. Even Higginbottom came about with the absolute classic "had he not already been on a yellow that would have been a yellow". Good to know.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
23-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Read my mind mate. Even Higginbottom came about with the absolute classic "had he not already been on a yellow that would have been a yellow". Good to know.

Then he clarified that further saying second yellows only get given if the foul was worse than the first yellow card foul,was he making it up as he went along.:?

Katchouro
23-08-2017, 07:23 PM
If he is Burton bound next week it would have been nice to give him a send off match. Who knows, we might even have kept it down to three with him in the team.

Personally with the experience he has and how popular he always seems in the sides he plays for I'd have kept him around. Come those long November, December, January gluts of games we might be craving a Brayford sort.

shorehamoldboy
23-08-2017, 07:29 PM
im afraid the brayford ship has sailed katch ive a feeling were gonna give him away for about 300k just to get him off the wage bill still think hes worth 700k in todays market but were not gonna get that from burton

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 11:34 AM
im afraid the brayford ship has sailed katch ive a feeling were gonna give him away for about 300k just to get him off the wage bill still think hes worth 700k in todays market but were not gonna get that from burtonThe Beard has a slight calf injury apparently that'd explain why he wasn't in't squad for the Leicester game,unless Tufty's tellin lies again.UTCB