PDA

View Full Version : Who was that dingles player...........

blades58
23-08-2017, 06:48 PM
..............that said he turned us down, signed for them and took the p1ss out of us in his interview?

Did he play on Saturday the merchant banker?

BlockD
23-08-2017, 06:51 PM
McCarthy,McCartney somethinglike that,Christopher laughed his head off at the suggestion that he had turned us down,wishful thinking on his part methinks

blades58
23-08-2017, 07:28 PM
McCarthy,McCartney somethinglike that,Christopher laughed his head off at the suggestion that he had turned us down,wishful thinking on his part methinks

Well if there is a grain of truth in his boast I hope he regrets his decision and also learns to keep his fkin gob shut in future :)

blades58
23-08-2017, 07:57 PM
He was the merchant banker who should have been sent off for the disgraceful tackle on JOC just before half time. Didn't show his face second half. Couldn't handle the atmosphere at BDTBL well suited to the Dingles.

XD Serves him reyt

I hope BL and the atmosphere showed him what he's missed

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 07:14 AM
XD Serves him reyt

I hope BL and the atmosphere showed him what he's missedSez it all abart how disapointed we all are when we're strugglin to remember his name dunt it? UTCB

Ayamonteblade
24-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Sez it all abart how disapointed we all are when we're strugglin to remember his name dunt it? UTCB

and says a lot about him if we are struggling to remember anything about him...............lucky escape by the sound of it, signings for the sake of signings aint worth it.

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 10:33 AM
and says a lot about him if we are struggling to remember anything about him...............lucky escape by the sound of it, signings for the sake of signings aint worth it.We dint speak to him accordin to our Chris,so no escape at all,lucky or otherwise Monte,unless you think Tufty tells lies as well.:) UTCB

Ayamonteblade
24-08-2017, 01:22 PM
We dint speak to him accordin to our Chris,so no escape at all,lucky or otherwise Monte,unless you think Tufty tells lies as well.:) UTCB

Lies lies lies.......its all a conspiracy Rod - trust nobody