PDA

View Full Version : .. Are you staying up for the draw for the next round of the Carabao Cup ..

andyj73
23-08-2017, 09:16 PM
.. When I seen your team selection I would have been very surprised if you got out from this game. I'd be well pissed off with that team selection .. I had you down for a draw against West Ham, but reckon you will get beat now ..

Nufc24Mag
23-08-2017, 09:19 PM
.. When I seen your team selection I would have been very surprised if you got out from this game. I'd be well pissed off with that team selection .. I had you down for a draw against West Ham, but reckon you will get beat now ..

I reckon your PEADOloving fans will be w*nking into the night about this result...

ashingtoon62
23-08-2017, 09:20 PM

"We beat Carlisle the last roond yee knaaarrr"
Night night ya Mackem kernt...B)

waalsendmick
23-08-2017, 09:22 PM
how can tonight's result make a draw against West ham turn into a defeat? if Lejeune is fit, not one of tonight's starting XI will play on Saturday.

Jammy89
23-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Succinct and eloquent as ever Ash ;D XD XD

andyj73
23-08-2017, 09:24 PM
I reckon your PEADOloving fans will be w*nking into the night about this result...

.. I just love it when posters show their ignorance .. Would never go down that route my self mind ..

Nufc24Mag
23-08-2017, 09:27 PM
.. I just love it when posters show there ignorance .. Would never go down that route my self mind ..

U know it's true mate...

jacapus
23-08-2017, 09:28 PM
.. I just love it when posters show there ignorance .. Would never go down that route my self mind ..
The correct spelling is 'their' - a pronoun !!!!!!

Kal
23-08-2017, 09:30 PM
..Would never go down that route my self mind ..

Good to hear.

andyj73
23-08-2017, 09:31 PM
how can tonight's result make a draw against West ham turn into a defeat? if Lejeune is fit, not one of tonight's starting XI will play on Saturday.

.. West Ham won, your lot lost because you maanger put out a **** team. My thought was, as you say, that most of the ****ers who played in the **** team will not be playing against the Hammers. But it will put a cloud over Sid James' and West Ham's tales up that's my theory .. This type of **** is nailed on for both of our clubs. You don't need to be a weather man to know which way the wind's blowing ..

Jammy89
23-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Who do you want next round Andy?

Nufc24Mag
.. West Ham won, your lot lost because you maanger put out a **** team. My thought was, as you say, that most of the ****ers who played in the **** team will not be playing against the Hammers. But it will put a cloud over Sid James' and West Ham's tales up that's my theory .. This type of **** is nailed on for both of our clubs. You don't need to be a weather man to know which way the wind's blowing ..

We would of won if we played Cheltenham or Carlisle.... worry about your own club mate bc u could be near the bottom 3 of the championship if u lose on the weekend:P

andyj73
.. ****, they should make you a prefect ..

The correct spelling is 'their' - a pronoun !!!!!!

andyj73
23-08-2017, 09:34 PM
.. Newcastle .. Sorry, I'm being flippant ..

Who do you want next round Andy?

Jammy89
23-08-2017, 09:36 PM
We would of won if we played Cheltenham or Carlisle.... worry about your own club mate bc u could be near the bottom 3 of the championship if u lose on the weekend:P

Could we XD

Cheltenham played well for first half.

jacapus
23-08-2017, 09:38 PM
.. ****, they should make you a prefect ..
No mate - it was you who used the word ignorance you thick Mackem.Try taking your ignorance to your own board where you will find other like minded individuals.

andyj73
23-08-2017, 09:39 PM

.. Tbh, I think it is very likely we will be playing your lot in the Championship next season .. As things stand, we probably won't get promoted and you probably will get relegated ..

andyj73
23-08-2017, 09:40 PM
No mate - it was you who used the word ignorance you thick Mackem.Try taking your ignorance to your own board where you will find other like minded individuals.

.. I'm from Byker you ****wit .. And what the **** has that to do with you not being a prefect ..

Zippity
23-08-2017, 10:19 PM

Ffs, man

Any need?

jacapus
23-08-2017, 10:21 PM
.. I'm from Byker you ****wit .. And what the **** has that to do with you not being a prefect ..
Congratulations on your place of domesticity (check the spelling )
Kind regards
The prefect

toonlegend
24-08-2017, 09:05 AM

as you are correcting others spelling mistakes. It's TAILS not tales.

Nufc24Mag
24-08-2017, 12:58 PM

I see u mackems have 10 different posts one the first page of RTG about Newcastle plus a post that is 153+ about Rafa, I feel sorry for then the poor c*nts have nowt else to do except talk about the might mags

andyj73
24-08-2017, 01:42 PM
.. I was at least able to spell vodka .. The perils of a Tyneside education ..

as you are correcting others spelling mistakes. It's TAILS not tales.

andyj73
24-08-2017, 01:43 PM
I see u mackems have 10 different posts one the first page of RTG about Newcastle plus a post that is 153+ about Rafa, I feel sorry for then the poor c*nts have nowt else to do except talk about the might mags

.. Yes, there is a lot of mags who are contributers to RTG .. And there are only four ..

andyj73
24-08-2017, 01:46 PM
.. Everton away. That's another fine mess my gob has got me into :) .. Still, it was fun while it lasted ..

Curian
24-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Well as the underdogs you never know.

Nufc24Mag
24-08-2017, 02:11 PM
.. Everton away. That's another fine mess my gob has got me into :) .. Still, it was fun while it lasted ..

We would of had Chelsea so last night result isn't all bad. And why the feck was the draw during the night in another country???

Jammy89
24-08-2017, 02:50 PM
We would of had Chelsea so last night result isn't all bad. And why the feck was the draw during the night in another country???

Sponsors?
Money?

Would be my two main guesses.

toonlegend
24-08-2017, 06:34 PM
.. I was at least able to spell vodka .. The perils of a Tyneside education ..

vodka? what's that?

andyj73
24-08-2017, 11:31 PM
vodka? what's that?

.. My latest signing from Poland ..