PDA

View Full Version : Ya knaa what it is...

Zippity
23-08-2017, 10:16 PM
In the wilds of Worcestershire with almost no mobile signal...couldn't access the match thread (thankfully, as it turns out ) but I can still get all manner of f.ucking munters winking at me on Match.com????

How does that work, man??

ffs.

XD

Jammy89
23-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Umm. . . . . errrrrr. . . . they really need fresh blood ;D there so they allow you to see potential "lady" friends XD

Zippity
23-08-2017, 10:52 PM
XD what do you mean lady in inverted commas, you cheeky fecker!!

andyj73
23-08-2017, 11:11 PM
XD what do you mean lady in inverted commas, you cheeky fecker!!

.. Just check out Hi****.com and got the answer "We found 56 female members near you based on your answers." .. Not sure if they do fellas mind :O ;D ..

Zippity
23-08-2017, 11:22 PM
XD I may regret the beer I've had in the morning...

andyj73
23-08-2017, 11:37 PM
.. I've just been presented with 25 naughty girls near me who are not interested in a relationship .. Gona have a mooch ..

Zippity
23-08-2017, 11:42 PM
25?? Greedy sod...save one for me, man..

ghostrider
24-08-2017, 06:46 AM
In the wilds of Worcestershire with almost no mobile signal...couldn't access the match thread (thankfully, as it turns out ) but I can still get all manner of f.ucking munters winking at me on Match.com????

How does that work, man??

ffs.

XD

It seems to me that you were sold a **** phone.
Never mind Zip. ;D

Jammy89
24-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Surely not **** ghost -they want Zip for the relationship XD

ghostrider
24-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Surely not **** ghost -they want Zip for the relationship XD

Zippity is an all action all go, no quit SAS like, wilderness foraging lump of testosterone... trust me, Jammy, he carries a **** phone because females see him as ***ual sensuousness and arousal in animalistic terms, then Zippity's gone, like a Cheetah that's had his fill.

It's one of the reasons why Myleen won't answer her phone. She's terrified he'll whisk her off, on a bear Grylls type outing and then drop her off back home, hanging out and wrecked. :D

Nufc24Mag
24-08-2017, 12:43 PM
.. I've just been presented with 25 naughty girls near me who are not interested in a relationship .. Gona have a mooch ..

If they are from Sunderland they will probably have 3 eyes 7 fingers and massive heaaaaaadssss

Zippity
25-08-2017, 07:46 AM
Zippity is an all action all go, no quit SAS like, wilderness foraging lump of testosterone... trust me, Jammy, he carries a **** phone because females see him as ***ual sensuousness and arousal in animalistic terms, then Zippity's gone, like a Cheetah that's had his fill.

It's one of the reasons why Myleen won't answer her phone. She's terrified he'll whisk her off, on a bear Grylls type outing and then drop her off back home, hanging out and wrecked. :D

XDXDXD crikey