PDA

View Full Version : rafa no leadership no ambition no idea

pboromag
23-08-2017, 10:31 PM
that was shocking tonight

to loose to a chaps side at home from one nil up is shocking

blame rafa

if he cant get games out of the likes of mistertrick aarons diame murphy diame mbemba hanley he needs gone

last season in a team that was predicted to win the league with those players and then the likes of murphy who he brought for the prem along with lascelles ritchie etc

i was expecting an easy win even playing a lot of the deadwood that was brought to win the fizzy ay home in front of our fans

again his side were out fought out thought and out played

again we are loosing and he takes a striker of and replaces him with a striker
not once did he think about putting maybe two prem quality strikers on and making it hard for them

he can moan about transfers etc

but ge gas more than enough to be able to beat the likes of forest at home

dinosaur

Jammy89
23-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Pboro you've lasted almost 2 hours before commented XD I'm impressed.

He did get games out of Mitro and Aarons, they were both very good.

pboromag
23-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Pboro you've lasted almost 2 hours before commented XD I'm impressed.

He did get games out of Mitro and Aarons, they were both very good.

mitro was missing most the first half after scoring

did you watch it

players rafa has brought in an coached for a year r so were out played

hanley dreadfull
gamez awfull

saivet someone he wants gone wasnt the worst on the pitch

mistertrick afetr scoring fizzled right out

if it wasnt for darlow we would have been dead and buried by half time

steryy and brasselar need gone

he should have blooded them more last season

he is doing them no favours playing them in such an unsettle side ,this would have done their confidence no good what so ever

Jammy89
23-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Didn't watch - listened on radio, saw BBC updates and watched the bits on SSN they showed.

They all indicated that Mitro did well, now you hate Mitro for whatever reason. So i suspect that blinds you to him having any aspect of a good game.

Hanley and Gamez - they were being put out for shop window (which will have backfired XD) and so that Lascelles and Clark didn't play and are fresh for Hammers game.

Sterry, personally i think is decent, however you are right this unsettled side wasn't good for him.
Brasselar you're probs right. If not gone he certainly needs a season long loan in a champ side.

toptoon
23-08-2017, 10:56 PM

blame rafa

if he cant get games out of the likes of mistertrick aarons diame murphy diame mbemba hanley he needs gone

last season in a team that was predicted to win the league with those players and then the likes of murphy who he brought for the prem along with lascelles ritchie etc

i was expecting an easy win even playing a lot of the deadwood that was brought to win the fizzy ay home in front of our fans

not once did he think about putting maybe two prem quality strikers on and making it hard for them

dinosaur

If you stick your head out of the negative cloud that you sit in, you might notice that we played much better in the second half than the first. Any ideas why? Couldnīt have been a tactical change could it?

I suppose Rafa tipped those two free Diame headers over the bar, as well, and told our defence to stop marking for two of their goals?

We were by far the better team in the last 75 minutes but we lost that part of the game 1-0. Thatīs football and the luck runs against you when you need it the most.

They put the effort in (for me, thatīs a minimum requirement but there have been many performances in the past where we havenīt) and itīs times like this that real supporters get behind their team and manager.

pboromag
23-08-2017, 10:57 PM
Didn't watch - listened on radio, saw BBC updates and watched the bits on SSN they showed.

They all indicated that Mitro did well, now you hate Mitro for whatever reason. So i suspect that blinds you to him having any aspect of a good game.

Hanley and Gamez - they were being put out for shop window (which will have backfired XD) and so that Lascelles and Clark didn't play and are fresh for Hammers game.

Sterry, personally i think is decent, however you are right this unsettled side wasn't good for him.
Brasselar you're probs right. If not gone he certainly needs a season long loan in a champ side.

mitro was out the game most of it after scoring

being put in the shop window or not they were both brought to win the fizzy last season

against the likes of forest from tonight

and to a man apart from maybe aarons were dire

the team had a great chance to gain some confidence with a win tonight and take that into the west ham game

now we have players knackered mitro played a 100 minutes plus and if gayle is injured means we will have to go with joselwho

w ehave players lacking confidence
we are out the cup (another funding stream)

and go into the west ham game in complet dissaray

andyj73
23-08-2017, 11:06 PM
.. Mackem cnut O:) ..

blame rafa

dinosaur

Curian
24-08-2017, 02:17 PM
I am starting to come around to a lot of what pboromag is saying. We cannot keep defending the indefensible. Last night regardless of who played well they lost against a lower division team they beat last year.

Rafa's tactics again showed too much rigidity. At 2-2 he should have sent in two strikers nothing to lose, especially when we went on to lose in extra time. If your players are playing overall, generally well, as Rafa has told us on three occasions then god help us when they have a dip in form.

We will need a lucky break to get anything out of the West Ham game.

Whilst I am behind my team and Manager (Remember) Pardew, Gullit, Souness. Dalgliesh, there comes a point when you can legitimately criticise either the players, manager or both. Time to shake heads and rattle there bones.

MidsMagpie
24-08-2017, 02:28 PM
He is to stubborn to change tactics and formations. And way to loyal to certain players

Nephy
24-08-2017, 02:49 PM
It does seem odd to me that a manager who has always been feted for his tactical nous sticks so rigidly to one formation. I mean, if it worked like old versions of Championship Manager where you could find a killer formation that dominated everyone else that'd be one thing... but in the real world most top managers adapt their formation to suit the situation the team finds itself in. I still think sticking with Rafa is by far the best option available to us though - I dread to see who we end up with if he leaves.

toonviking
24-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Rafa is the best manager we've had under Ashley.

ghostrider
24-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Rafa is the best manager we've had under Ashley.

That remains to be seen on the pitch in the premier league over a season or two.
It's the best professional set up we've had under Ashley, most likely.

pboromag
24-08-2017, 04:42 PM
It does seem odd to me that a manager who has always been feted for his tactical nous sticks so rigidly to one formation. I mean, if it worked like old versions of Championship Manager where you could find a killer formation that dominated everyone else that'd be one thing... but in the real world most top managers adapt their formation to suit the situation the team finds itself in. I still think sticking with Rafa is by far the best option available to us though - I dread to see who we end up with if he leaves.

a positive manager

i seriously dont see this rafa love in .what has he done exceptionally that anyone else wouldnt or couldnt have done

he took a job to keep us up and failed ,and he took a huge wage doing it

he then took us up very un impressivly compared to when chrs brought us up ,boring footy ,negative tacticks but we got the job done
as any one and evryone expected but not as as impressive as we did the time before .certainy not the entertainers

and here we are in the prem 3 games in and out the cup .no points and in disarray

playing boring footy
didnt have the nouce to out play an average fizzy team
didnt have the tactics to play more than one up front

the huddesrfield manager has achieved way more in the way of progression management and learning than rafa has

toonlegend
24-08-2017, 06:22 PM
by the way, why shouldn't we lose to a championship side ... everybody keeps saying we only have a championship level team.

Geordie_Exile_De
24-08-2017, 06:47 PM
If we had won last night PBoro still would have found a negative angle.

It's quite obvious that he doesn't like Rafa.

Jammy89
24-08-2017, 07:19 PM
If we had won last night PBoro still would have found a negative angle.

It's quite obvious that he doesn't like Rafa.

It would of been we didn't score enough goals.

Nothing Rafa could do, will or would be good enough.

Cannylad
24-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Still think Rafa should change his attacking options now and again, other teams know his game plan and set up their teams accordingly. Having said that, I certainly wouldn't want him gone, who would you replace him with ?
Still have faith we will come good under him.

pboromag
25-08-2017, 04:39 AM
It would of been we didn't score enough goals.

Nothing Rafa could do, will or would be good enough.

i predicted a win
i expected a win

i have said i dont mind loosing
what i do mind is his negative footy

he makes me negative

if we had gone down 6-2 and shased the game with 2 forwards i would have been happier

but we didnt

we went out on a wimper

we slated pardew for his negativity and showing no love for the cup as everyone said ash didnt want a cup run so he dint have to buy players etc etc
and concentrate on the league

despite what bullsh1t3 he spouts about the owner
he is no different to pardew

negative footy
no plan B
no improvement from players

ghostrider
25-08-2017, 06:23 AM
by the way, why shouldn't we lose to a championship side ... everybody keeps saying we only have a championship level team.

You are correct, we have no divine right to win any game.
However, we do have a right to expect Rafa to set the team out to have a real go at these teams that are near on par with us, rather than sit back and afford them the spoils of the chances at the target.

ghostrider
25-08-2017, 06:27 AM
Still think Rafa should change his attacking options now and again, other teams know his game plan and set up their teams accordingly. Having said that, I certainly wouldn't want him gone, who would you replace him with ?
Still have faith we will come good under him.

I agree about his changing up of tactics and I don't exactly want him gone, but we all soon will if he doesn't stop the negative tactics.
I'm not asking for gung ho football but I am asking for entertainment from our team rather than the opposition fans gaining that enjoyment.
A nice balance would be good.

Jammy89
25-08-2017, 08:01 AM
if we had gone down 6-2 and shased the game with 2 forwards i would have been happier

XD

You'd of only been happier because you could of whinged more XD

XD