PDA

View Full Version : Brooksy signs new deal wi the blades

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 11:00 AM
But wor abart the £30 million striker we need,come on King Kev gi Tufty some dosh.UTCB

blades58
24-08-2017, 11:15 AM
But wor abart the £30 million striker we need,come on King Kev gi Tufty some dosh.UTCB

link rodders?

that's great news

blades58
24-08-2017, 11:18 AM
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-david-brooks-has-signed-a-new-contract-1-8719255

Signed it in Feb decided not to make a fuss of it :O

Well done. Doesn't guarantee owt but helps

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 11:26 AM
link rodders?

that's great newsJames Shields tweeted,and i've just noticed you've seen it was signed in Feb,as ya say dunt guarntee owt but better than him bein in the last few months of his contract.I looked on S2 and Coolhandluke's been told he's off for £3.5 million.:mad: UTCB

Holden_C
24-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Come back Jimmy Muir.

Travis must have forgotten to tip Rod the wink.

BlockD
24-08-2017, 11:29 AM
I like to think I played a part in this,he was on the same row as us at Peterborough ,along with Lois Reed,he asked to pass me,and I said to him ,'we will be cheering you on next season young un",I am certain he was wavering up to that point,until my intervention,after that he couldn't sign quick enough

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 11:31 AM
I like to think I played a part in this,he was on the same row as us at Peterborough ,along with Lois Reed,he asked to pass me,and I said to him ,'we will be cheering you on next season young un",I am certain he was wavering up to that point,until my intervention,after that he couldn't sign quick enoughIs lois Reed Louis's sister then? Marvin just cos i dint share it on here dunt mean i dint know of it,we're not all gobby gits like thee thar knows.:) UTCB

blades58
24-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Yep, well done club

No guarantees, but it's better he's on a long contract than not

Up to the board now to repel all offers

blades58
24-08-2017, 12:01 PM
and then CHL spoils it all with this on S2 :(

"A little bird tells me he's gone . 3.5 million + add ons and sell on clause of 20 % . Looking to confirm tomorrow . 2 coming in aswell. One loan and one permanent."

and he's adamant!

Holden_C
24-08-2017, 12:10 PM
I like to think I played a part in this,he was on the same row as us at Peterborough ,along with Lois Reed,he asked to pass me,and I said to him ,'we will be cheering you on next season young un",I am certain he was wavering up to that point,until my intervention,after that he couldn't sign quick enough

Good man. I was going to say Rod will have to top that but I can already see he's claiming he knew, despite his happy breathless post today :)

Marmots riding unicycles is much safer ground :)

Holden_C
24-08-2017, 12:12 PM

"A little bird tells me he's gone . 3.5 million + add ons and sell on clause of 20 % . Looking to confirm tomorrow . 2 coming in aswell. One loan and one permanent."

and he's adamant!

Didn't he post that before?

Let's ask Rod, he'll know, but will have kept it under his hat ........

Carpe_diem
24-08-2017, 12:12 PM

and he's adamant!

If that's true the board want shooting. £3.5m? Is that enough to make a difference to us? I'd argue anything less than double that just isn't worth selling him for.

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 12:19 PM

Let's ask Rod, he'll know, but will have kept it under his hat ........I'm tellin thee nowt ya gobby chuff,tha can't hold thi own wazz never mind a secret accordin to Blockmod.:) UTCB

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Good man. I was going to say Rod will have to top that but I can already see he's claiming he knew, despite his happy breathless post today :)

Marmots riding unicycles is much safer ground :)Happy breathless?:O Chuffin hell i've really got missen a stalker,where's tha put camera ya git? UTCB

BlockD
24-08-2017, 12:26 PM

and he's adamant!

Come on 58,it's our Luke.

Much missed on here I might add

Chips1889
24-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Yep, well done club

No guarantees, but it's better he's on a long contract than not

Up to the board now to repel all offers

His agent will have had a future transfer fee included, a bit like Jag's agent did.

blades58
24-08-2017, 12:35 PM

Let's ask Rod, he'll know, but will have kept it under his hat ........

haha XD

RonnieWaldock
24-08-2017, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=blades58;38632411]and then CHL spoils it all with this on S2 :(

"A little bird tells me he's gone . 3.5 million + add ons and sell on clause of 20 % . Looking to confirm tomorrow . 2 coming in aswell. One loan and one permanent."QUOTE]

I think this is a typo - a full stop was accidently placed between the 3 and the 5 O:)

No idea if Brooksy is going or not (hope not) but not everything you read on S2 turns out to be true.
In fact, there is far more rubbish written on there than on here. (Although that might be because there is far more stuff written on there than on here.):)

blades58
24-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Come on 58,it's our Luke.

Much missed on here I might add

Yes blocky agree, but we don't want any bad news. Needs sweeping under the carpet :)

Today/tomorrow is for good news only. I forbid any bad news