well done lad, deserved

BlockD
24-08-2017, 12:30 PM
Well done Harry,and richly deserved,let's hope he gets in the actual team now,

FatherKnowsBest
24-08-2017, 12:41 PM
called up to England squad

well done lad, deserved

Hows that happened? He's much too slow...

U-F-O
24-08-2017, 01:15 PM
Congratulations 'lead boots' deserve your chance.

Ayamonteblade
24-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Well deserved and about time...........we've certainly produced a few decent defenders over the years

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
24-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Surely another donation coming our way for becoming an England player.

boltonblade
24-08-2017, 01:56 PM
Pleased for Harry but boy does that squad look bang average!

RonnieWaldock
24-08-2017, 02:19 PM
called up to England squad

well done lad, deserved

I expect that means we shall have that incredibly boring and embarassing barmpot Brian (the so called Blade) on FH claiming the credit.

He's already touting Brooksy for great things (yes Bruno - nobody else had spotted his potential before you clapped eyes on him) and giving advice to CW on how to manage a football team. The mind boggles!

bulmer1889
24-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Maybe if he'd still been at hull not get owt off leicester as we had no dealings with em

charliejoejohn2
24-08-2017, 05:06 PM
Some said a oil tanker turned quicker. ;D well done that man.

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 05:16 PM
I expect that means we shall have that incredibly boring and embarassing barmpot Brian (the so called Blade) on FH claiming the credit.

He's already touting Brooksy for great things (yes Bruno - nobody else had spotted his potential before you clapped eyes on him) and giving advice to CW on how to manage a football team. The mind boggles! Chuffin hell Ronaldo,that's not like you to be so vitriolic towards anyone.:D UTCB

blades58
24-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Some said a oil tanker turned quicker. ;D well done that man.

Pigs were very unkind to him on porktalk when he was here

Now they all wish he played for them

Fkin bankers

rodcurrie
24-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Pigs were very unkind to him on porktalk when he was here

Now they all wish he played for them

Fkin bankersSome BLADES comments weren't gr8 when he was here 58,Leadboots etc; UTCB

RonnieWaldock
24-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Chuffin hell Ronaldo,that's not like you to be so vitriolic towards anyone.:D UTCB

Yes I know. I fear it's PMT or perhaps I'm going through "the change" (again).
I was right though. Fortunately he came on near the end, so couldn't drone on as long as usual.

Actually, I know (or more accurately, knew) Bruno from the good old days when we were both involved in the local football scene and he is (or at least, was) a really lovely bloke. It's just that his contributions to FH are simply embarassing and repetitive - and drive me up the wall!

I fear that sometime in his playing career, he may have accidently clashed heads once too often with someone like Mickey Fitz, Youngy or one of the Hobsons. They were all a bit like running into granite boulders!

Happy days!

Ayamonteblade
24-08-2017, 06:45 PM
Yes I know. I fear it's PMT or perhaps I'm going through "the change" (again).
I was right though. Fortunately he came on near the end, so couldn't drone on as long as usual.

Actually, I know (or more accurately, knew) Bruno from the good old days when we were both involved in the local football scene and he is (or at least, was) a really lovely bloke. It's just that his contributions to FH are simply embarassing and repetitive - and drive me up the wall!

I fear that sometime in his playing career, he may have accidently clashed heads once too often with someone like Mickey Fitz, Youngy or one of the Hobsons. They were all a bit like running into granite boulders!

Happy days!

Perhaps you should get this out in the open Ronnie - it might be good for you to get it off your chest and for Bruno to realise what a prat he is being.....he probably has no idea :D