PDA

View Full Version : Dallas - Norwich preparing a bid!

whitestomper45
24-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Talk of Canaries about to bid. Hasn't had a lot of game time but looking fresh this season.

Wonder with Grot coming in, maybe he will have to consider his options.

Perhaps Dallas has come to a (south) Fork in his career and needs to re-launch it?

WTF11
24-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Talk of Canaries about to bid. Hasn't had a lot of game time but looking fresh this season.

Wonder with Grot coming in, maybe he will have to consider his options.

Perhaps Dallas has come to a (south) Fork in his career and needs to re-launch it?

Because Grot is a sure fire replacement?

Silentman
24-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Can we give them Sacko instead and pretend he's Dallas?

CalverleyBoy
24-08-2017, 06:51 PM
If Dallas can keep putting them away like the goal against Sunderland we need to keep him

norfolk white
24-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Would suggest a swap plus money for oliviera, I live just outside Norwich and can't abide the team, hence supporting Leeds, and thought we'd stopped being Norwich's feeder team.

Billyni
24-08-2017, 08:18 PM
If he goes, it wont be by his choice.

whitestomper45
24-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Because Grot is a sure fire replacement?

No need to have a canary

WTF11
24-08-2017, 08:57 PM

Like!

WTF11
24-08-2017, 08:59 PM
Would suggest a swap plus money for oliviera, I live just outside Norwich and can't abide the team, hence supporting Leeds, and thought we'd stopped being Norwich's feeder team.

No need to swap, use some of the money from Wood/Taylor sales to get Olivier a and tell others to keep their story mitts off Dallas.

espaņablanco73
24-08-2017, 09:06 PM
good player, we should be keeping him provided of course that he wants to stay!

joellufcprice
24-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Can't see us letting Dallas go, he is sure to play a big part this year, if we did I'd seriously worry about the depth of our squad for a full season, I'm already slightly concerned with our options upfront and at left back, possibly centre mid as well.

Really hope he stays, great player with a great attitude and work ethic and will have a big role in our challenge for the season.

spaldy
24-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Thought 15 million for wood was good business.

not sure anything less than 8 digits makes sense for us right now given how good he's playing.

this group looks promotion material.

joellufcprice
24-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Thought 15 million for wood was good business.

not sure anything less than 8 digits makes sense for us right now given how good he's playing.

this group looks promotion material.

Not even sure it comes down to funds now, with the amount of players that have gone out of the door in last two weeks I question whether we can realistically take the chance of letting anymore leave, especially with Ekuban injured.

Really need to be adding now, not selling. Championship is an unforgiving season and we paid the price last year for a lack of depth, I hope we aren't about to make the same mistake.

Tichi1
25-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Not even sure it comes down to funds now, with the amount of players that have gone out of the door in last two weeks I question whether we can realistically take the chance of letting anymore leave, especially with Ekuban injured.

Really need to be adding now, not selling. Championship is an unforgiving season and we paid the price last year for a lack of depth, I hope we aren't about to make the same mistake.

Agreed. Good player not easy to find a decent replacement keep him and add don't want to be short of good squad men again

Dallas should be starting against Forest then he's likely to want to stay put

espaņablanco73
25-08-2017, 07:20 AM
Agree with Joel and Tichi, squad looks a little thin if we let Dallas go, and we have worse players in his position like Sackho. We dont seem to be a selling club anymore, weve only got rid of those who arent good enough, and obviously those who refuse to pull on the famous white shirt. An interesting one to watch because Dallas doesnt fall into either catagory.

UbiqueLUFC33
25-08-2017, 11:01 AM

Great plan.

BelfastAndy
25-08-2017, 11:06 AM
He's a tricky player who can produce quality crosses and occasional goals and he's from Norn Iron. Need i say any more? Oh, and The Jam named a song after him......'A Town Called Dallas' oh oh yeah.

WTF11
25-08-2017, 12:15 PM
He's a tricky player who can produce quality crosses and occasional goals and he's from Norn Iron. Need i say any more? Oh, and The Jam named a song after him......'A Town Called Dallas' oh oh yeah.

Shurely "A town called phallus"?

joellufcprice
26-08-2017, 12:36 AM

Think he is the best crosser of a ball in our squad to be honest, very rare you see Dallas put in a bad cross.

Billyni
30-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Norwich my ar$e. Stick to fe ck in cookin Delia.