PDA

View Full Version : Affshore DAB aboot ?

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 09:06 PM
not sure if you'd ken but wi ye haeing a affshore gig,dya ken if i still need a visa fir Russia

arab_pat
24-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Was in Moscow a month ago, needed a visa

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Was in Moscow a month ago, needed a visa

thanks pat

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 10:17 PM
very funny still loving the ******* references - we all are too its a hoot.

I will just pop over to the wee team mentality but still the big team board and start some BNB posts and see how i get on.

Terry ban the clown - although prepare for balaclavas and axes and helichoppers and sh!t.

FTD

huntedbyafreak
24-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Imagine posting a question on a United forum to get the phrase DAB in when you could google the same question.

huntedbyafreak
24-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Plucking stupid question as well.

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 10:46 PM
very funny still loving the ******* references - we all are too its a hoot.

I will just pop over to the wee team mentality but still the big team board and start some BNB posts and see how i get on.

Terry ban the clown - although prepare for balaclavas and axes and helichoppers and sh!t.

FTD

sorry did i put shedboy 71 aboot.
oh thats right eh didnae
a banning for asking a mod a question that he might ken
eh ok. ffs lighten up

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Imagine posting a question on a United forum to get the phrase DAB in when you could google the same question.

affshore has said in the past he doesnae care about DAB like eh dinnae bather aboot BNB
seriously get a grip

huntedbyafreak
24-08-2017, 10:47 PM
I would have thought that someone as well travelled as yourself would know which countries you needed visas for? What with you watching the Dees every week when you lived in Timbuktu and flights only costing a fiver

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 10:48 PM
yup - just wondering if he is one of those pathological twisted tw@ts that dundee seemed to be so well served with.

#Admin 1,2 and ....... coming soon

huntedbyafreak
24-08-2017, 10:49 PM
affshore has said in the past he doesnae care about DAB like eh dinnae bather aboot BNB
seriously get a grip

is your google broken?

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 10:50 PM
oh thats right eh didnae
eh ok. ffs lighten up

still a thick lying cvnt tho. Moscow - GTF XD

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 10:51 PM
is your google broken?

XD

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 10:53 PM
still a thick lying cvnt tho. Moscow - GTF XD

ffs why would i lie,ive never done before
but yea yer right i should have googled
anyway thanks for the earlier reply

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 10:57 PM
ffs why would i lie,ive never done before
but yea yer right i should have googled
anyway thanks for the earlier reply

i never said you should have googled. Other folk on here have opinions about the p!sh you spout too.

Shame as you were an ok poster but now you think yer a pucking Miami showband victim and love the DAB words as its ironic.

funny aye.

huntedbyafreak
24-08-2017, 10:58 PM
I'm a Dee. I'm thinking of going to Russia.

Will I

a) Check the UK Government website to find out if I need a Visa?

Or

b) Post the random question at 11 o'clock at night on a United forum?

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 11:00 PM
i never said you should have googled. Other folk on here have opinions about the p!sh you spout too.

Shame as you were an ok poster and think yer a pucking Miami showband victim and love the DAB words as its ironic.

cvnt

ok np
i accept ive called ppl on here worse things than mongs
oh thats right i havent

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 11:01 PM
oh thats right eh didnae
eh ok. ffs lighten up

Terry has warned you 3-4 times in last few days about this tbf. Dont like crying wolf but if i went on yer dead zone mad with BNB p!sh i would be banned immediately.

Respect the board and who you are talking to or phuck off. And you should be banned as you clearly dont give a phuck.

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 11:02 PM
I'm a Dee. I'm thinking of going to Russia.

Will I

a) Check the UK Government website to find out if I need a Visa?

Or

b) Post the random question at 11 o'clock at night on a United forum?

ive been all day getting flights and just thought id do it all at once
but thanks affshore

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 11:02 PM
ok np
oh thats right i havent

tw@t - and i am staying at home FT to take care of one of them (in your translation of that word). I explained that and i dont care what you think.

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 11:05 PM
Terry has warned you 3-4 times in last few days about this tbf. Dont like crying wolf but if i went on yer dead zone mad with BNB p!sh i would be banned immediately.

Respect the board and who you are talking to or phuck off. And you should be banned as you clearly dont give a phuck.

nope,never banned me as havent done anything wrong
anyway search thru my posts see if ived used anything worse than mongs
pathetic using words like that and then greeting what ive said and asking for a caird
anyway ill leave it there and leave ya tae bash keyboards

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 11:07 PM
ok np
oh thats right i havent

one post multiple apologies and you have no idea what that meant to me. dozens of posts about DABs. Tell you what ban both of us at least when i view i wont read you drivel. You are a cvnt for trying that one. I was and still am extremely sorry for any offence. But thats a dee for ya

huntedbyafreak
24-08-2017, 11:08 PM
ive been all day getting flights and just thought id do it all at once
but thanks affshore

So youve booked flights and they didn't tell you that you needed a Visa?

Good ain

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 11:09 PM
nope,never banned me as havent done anything wrong
anyway search thru my posts see if ived used anything worse than mongs
pathetic using words like that and then greeting what ive said and asking for a caird
anyway ill leave it there and leave ya tae bash keyboards

XD well youve got me - i should be hung and sent back to where i came from.

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 11:10 PM
So youve booked flights and they didn't tell you that you needed a Visa?

Good ain

no thats the strange thing when you live in a trolley - things arent the same as reality

_JohnGotti_
24-08-2017, 11:13 PM
one post multiple apologies and you have no idea what that meant to me. dozens of posts about DABs. Tell you what ban both of us at least when i view i wont read you drivel. You are a cvnt for trying that one. I was and still am extremely sorry for any offence. But thats a dee for ya

ok last one
u dont need to read my drivel i wasnt asking you,oh and im the **** for trying that one,it was you continually said it.
guy keeps using disgusting words and tries to blame the dee for it.priceless
ask someone tae tak the bottle away fae ye and step awa fae the keyboard.
anyway thats me

shedboy71
24-08-2017, 11:15 PM
ok last one
u dont need to read my drivel i wasnt asking you,oh and im the **** for trying that one,it was you continually said it.
guy keeps using disgusting words and tries to blame the dee for it.priceless
ask someone tae tak the bottle away fae ye and step awa fae the keyboard.
anyway thats me

zzzzz

PortugueseFrank
25-08-2017, 12:28 AM
The most reduntant thread an online football forum has ever seen.

I’m with HBAF on this.

And I’d add this waste of time thread should be closed with a redirect to google.

Useless clutter.

eldorado49550
25-08-2017, 05:55 AM

Respect the board and who you are talking to or phuck off. And you should be banned as you clearly dont give a phuck. FFS!lads, lighten up
Dinnae read Johns posts if you're so sensitive FTD!!

JamesMcClean
25-08-2017, 07:27 AM
Each to their own but eh personally dinnae mind John - him and djh (and whisper it -ootdoor) are fairly sensible. There is a helluva lot worse over on beltermad.co.uk.

TerryTheTerror
25-08-2017, 09:11 AM
Each to their own but eh personally dinnae mind John - him and djh (and whisper it -ootdoor) are fairly sensible. There is a helluva lot worse over on beltermad.co.uk.

Me neither, as long as they respect the forum and it's community of Arabs.

huntedbyafreak
25-08-2017, 10:54 AM

Here, I'm not arsed who posts on here Arab or Dee. It's only the Internet but it was a really phucking stupid question and deserved to be ridiculed

TerryTheTerror
25-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Here, I'm not arsed who posts on here Arab or Dee. It's only the Internet but it was a really phucking stupid question and deserved to be ridiculed

I think you are right so it's reasonable to be suspicious that it's been done purely to irritate by calling offshore a b*****d on our own board.

ahlltanyirhide
25-08-2017, 03:38 PM
Nah, let the kunt loiter about for a wee while yet, he's like his fitba team, a gift that just keeps giving, a real special gift ;D

FTD4life

ianharab
25-08-2017, 06:14 PM
John Affshore is offshore just now , he might still pop in tho

ianharab
25-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Must admit I dinnae mind John or djh either , although I laugh at some o there stuff they are better than some of they belters that pop in here

eldorado49550
25-08-2017, 07:37 PM
I think you are right so it's reasonable to be suspicious that it's been done purely to irritate by calling offshore a b*****d on our own board. Terry,i never ever call those kunts d**s.It's always DBNB's so dab doesnae bother me at all

tHeArAb
25-08-2017, 07:46 PM

Why someone would come onto a Utd board to ask a question like that, then await the answer when google would give u it within about 10 seconds, does warrant ridiculing tbh.

stokearab
25-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Hope Offshore has a visa for the North Sea. Could be embarrassing. I'll away and Google it

stokearab
25-08-2017, 07:52 PM
No. If you google it there's just a wanted poster for some dick head called Gotti

tHeArAb
25-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Hope Offshore has a visa for the North Sea. Could be embarrassing. I'll away and Google it

Better aff starting a new topic here then waiting 3 days for the answer mate. No?

stokearab
25-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Better aff starting a new topic here then waiting 3 days for the answer mate. No?

Its the headaches from rhat axe attack. Makes me confused so i need to ask here 😆

offshore_arab83
26-08-2017, 12:09 AM
Well this escalated quickly....

Gotti, aye visa required, London embassy, usually your employing company will organise visa and flights at same time. Need to send your passport away.

FWIW the dab thing genuinely doesnt bother me in the slightest, people are too easily offended IMO

_JohnGotti_
26-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Well this escalated quickly....

Gotti, aye visa required, London embassy, usually your employing company will organise visa and flights at same time. Need to send your passport away.

FWIW the dab thing genuinely doesnt bother me in the slightest, people are too easily offended IMO

yea didnt realise ya had so many aliases :) and im sure if one of yer lot asked it wouldnt get abuse
i just youd maybe ken with working away ect as bought flight but from a russian website and mostly all Cyrillic and didnt see mention of visa.
spoke to JM who said special tourism rings a bell
anyway im holding on as i may not need one as SOS on Twitter saying they're in talks with the club about the match
tickets counting as Visa

FWIW the dab thing genuinely doesnt bother me in the slightest, people are too easily offended IMO[/QUOTE]
is the right answer
cheers

offshore_arab83
26-08-2017, 07:53 PM
yea didnt realise ya had so many aliases :) and im sure if one of yer lot asked it wouldnt get abuse
i just youd maybe ken with working away ect as bought flight but from a russian website and mostly all Cyrillic and didnt see mention of visa.
spoke to JM who said special tourism rings a bell
anyway im holding on as i may not need one as SOS on Twitter saying they're in talks with the club about the match
tickets counting as Visa

is the right answer
cheers[/QUOTE]

Aye JM was there a few years back, wasnt for work though, when i was in Baku and Kazakhstan i forst went oot on business visas, max 3 month then need to apply for multiple entry visa