25-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Watford paid £4million for him last summer from Liverpool.UTCB

FatherKnowsBest
25-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Watford paid £4million for him last summer from Liverpool.UTCB

Not expensive enough...

rodcurrie
25-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Not expensive enough...£4million last year is this years £20million pops.:) UTCB

tomytony
25-08-2017, 03:38 PM
£4million last year is this years £20million pops.:) UTCB

Ney, Mar than that!

shorehamoldboy
25-08-2017, 03:55 PM
would only be a loan i would imagine was quite highly rated at liverpool but hasnt set the world alight at watford however we do need a forward in and if true chris must see potential in him

bulmer1889
28-08-2017, 04:59 AM
Pretty sure it was deadbat that said he saw him at the lane on sat

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-closing-in-on-watford-forward-1-8724698/amp

mahatmafoot
28-08-2017, 07:04 AM
Right age and coming to a massive club. Plenty of time on his side.

AceOfBlades
28-08-2017, 07:18 AM
Got a reputation at Liverpool for being Billy big bollux. Demanded a first team place, refused to sign a new contract and was promptly sold to Watford. Liverpool said they wouldn't be held to ransom by any player and then signed Solanke from Chelsea who had done the same with his club! Didn't set the world alight at Watford and was shunted out to Birmingham. They didnt rate him. Only scored 1 goal in 17 appearances. Doesn't seem to fit CW's profile of a team player.

If the rumour is true we've lined up Devante Cole on a permanent as a second choice then I'd rather we go for him. He's more of a forward, big and pacy and has already scored 3 times this season for Fleetwood.

Devante Cole is gash, know plenty of Bradford fans who will testify to that

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
28-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Watched Sinclair play for Brum against Pigs at the Sty last Feb,game was televised.i could not understand why he was on the pitch,looked lazy and uninterested,was sub'd in the second half.

Berra change his attitude or Chris won't be appeh.

Twirlo70
28-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Watched Sinclair play for Brum against Pigs at the Sty last Feb,game was televised.i could not understand why he was on the pitch,looked lazy and uninterested,was sub'd in the second half.

Berra change his attitude or Chris won't be appeh.if he does come the players ,wilder and more important the fans will express their anger if he strolls about and dosnt put it in. he,ll be gone like a flash

RonnieWaldock
28-08-2017, 10:06 AM
If we are seriously in for him, I'm sure CW and his staff will have done their research. Obviously not happy at Watford among all those foreigners. We couldn't pick up a £4 million priced young prospect if he was happy where he was. He'll be a changed man (hopefully) when he gets into a club with an "all for one and one for all mentallity" and a totally British squad and manager.

In CW we trust!

bulmer1889
28-08-2017, 10:10 AM
The only good thing I've heard about him is he is quick everything else is negative,but as you say ronaldo CW will have done his research and must believe there's something there that he can coax out of the lad,and if he can't then the lad will have another lesson to learn

Twirlo70
28-08-2017, 01:08 PM
spot on

GrayBlade
28-08-2017, 02:05 PM
The only good thing I've heard about him is he is quick everything else is negative,but as you say ronaldo CW will have done his research and must believe there's something there that he can coax out of the lad,and if he can't then the lad will have another lesson to learn

There must have been some good things about him for Watford to pay £4m for him. If he comes, Chris will fire him up.