PDA

View Full Version : Remy

Jammy89
25-08-2017, 05:21 PM
Being linked with him on loan again according to SSN.

Us and Swansea.

Didn't do much at palace last season - only played 8 games i believe. I don't think this will happen personally.

Davearmy
25-08-2017, 06:43 PM

Us and Swansea.

Didn't do much at palace last season - only played 8 games i believe. I don't think this will happen personally.

Was injured wasn't he?

ashingtoon62
25-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Not true, according to the Ronnie...

Jammy89
25-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Not true, according to the Ronnie...

Fair enough.

Can't say i'm to fussed XD

ashingtoon62
25-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Fair enough.

Can't say i'm to fussed XD
Am ower the moon..:D

Nufc24Mag
25-08-2017, 08:45 PM

Us and Swansea.

I don't want mercenaries we have just started getting rid of the, over the last 2 seasons..........but he know where the net is so get him the feck signed!!!:D

ex_pat_magpie
25-08-2017, 10:32 PM
I don't want mercenaries we have just started getting rid of the, over the last 2 seasons..........but he know where the net is so get him the feck signed!!!:D

He'd do well for a short period, which is all he has any where, as long as we weren't tied down to ridiculous demands.

sherwoodmag
26-08-2017, 07:09 AM
In reports this morning Swansea wanted him but he can't go there as it breaks Prem rules.Has he already been on loan this year?

ghostrider
26-08-2017, 07:26 AM
Remy is scraping the barrel for us, no matter how short people think we are of quality strikers.
I don't want players like him. I'm fed up of the club bringing in so called fill in big names, as if they enhance the clubs standing.

All they tend to do is give you a 5 minute glimpse of their efforts and then sit back and enjoy another free ride on the clubs money, as well as causing unrest among the genuine players who are sitting on 10% of the mercenaries wages.

Jammy89
26-08-2017, 11:23 AM
In reports this morning Swansea wanted him but he can't go there as it breaks Prem rules.Has he already been on loan this year?

It's something to do with loaning players from clubs in same division as you i think. You can only loan 2 and one of them has to be under 21 - maybe Tammy Abrahams isn't under 21 anymore?

I've more rumors this morning that we're willing to pay a £1 million loan fee - which is also apparently the fee wee got for Riviere.

toptoon
26-08-2017, 01:53 PM
Swap Riviere for Remy?...now let me think.....(!)