25-08-2017, 07:29 PM
ok I've counted to 100

Where are you 😆

Charlie arab
25-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Maybe making a new batch of Livingston scarfs😉

tHeArAb
25-08-2017, 07:42 PM
Awaiting our first league defeat of the season obviously.

Hoofballer
26-08-2017, 06:49 AM
Hiding with our Chairman ?

Mecca_Sheikh
26-08-2017, 09:08 AM
*Head above parapet*

I'm not involved with FU, but a general observation.

Maybe things are quite on here from FU because none of them use this site any more?

Perhaps nothing has been heard recently because they are getting on quietly, wirking with other fan groups and talking to the Club?

Anyway, I'll be at the game today with my original scarf. My FU scarf was deposited outside Tanny the day we went 2-1 down to Dumbarton at home.

#monunited

ianharab
27-08-2017, 09:29 AM
There are plenty things at the club to worry about , yesterday's performance a prime example , than having a dig at a fans group

ianharab
27-08-2017, 09:35 AM
By the way , FU are still on the scene , they have been invited by Associate Director , Colin Stewart to attend a SLG meeting which they have accepted

stokearab
03-09-2017, 04:44 PM
By the way , FU are still on the scene , they have been invited by Associate Director , Colin Stewart to attend a SLG meeting which they have accepted
Ian I wasnt really having a dig at them. It was more a gentle jest.
Plumber was all over this board in the formation period and only turns up rarely now. (You know when)
Maybe FU have asked him to stop posting updates, no idea. And I won't be on Facebook any time soon to search them out. It's their role to communicate with fans at all levels and that surely includes all United messageboards.
Their failure to come out and encourage fans to buy seasons was to me an implicit "don't buy", imo not the right strategy.
I'm pleased to hear they are still going because I said all along I back their core aim. Don't confuse questions with opposition.
However, unless we (they and other groups) find a buyer it will not be enough and this impasse could go on for a long time. If I was involved I would be pressing for much more direct action, something I mentioned a long time ago. A co-ordinated programme of media pressure along with demonstrations outside the directors entrance at every home game, before and after. Simply with the aim of him to drop his price to a level where a genuine buyer might get interested.

Last I heard they were going to have a public meeting. I sent a suggestion to Plumber about how to get the best out of that but heard nothing. They criticise the clubs PR - which is truly shocking as we all know - so no excuse really for their own PR to be as bad.

LSArab
03-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Any group working to remove ST has my support!

shedboy71
03-09-2017, 05:02 PM
Ian I wasnt really having a dig at them. It was more a gentle jest.
Plumber was all over this board in the formation period and only turns up rarely now. (You know when)
Maybe FU have asked him to stop posting updates, no idea. And I won't be on Facebook any time soon to search them out. It's their role to communicate with fans at all levels and that surely includes all United messageboards.
Their failure to come out and encourage fans to buy seasons was to me an implicit "don't buy", imo not the right strategy.
I'm pleased to hear they are still going because I said all along I back their core aim. Don't confuse questions with opposition.
However, unless we (they and other groups) find a buyer it will not be enough and this impasse could go on for a long time. If I was involved I would be pressing for much more direct action, something I mentioned a long time ago. A co-ordinated programme of media pressure along with demonstrations outside the directors entrance at every home game, before and after. Simply with the aim of him to drop his price to a level where a genuine buyer might get interested.

Last I heard they were going to have a public meeting. I sent a suggestion to Plumber about how to get the best out of that but heard nothing. They criticise the clubs PR - which is truly shocking as we all know - so no excuse really for their own PR to be as bad.

All done on FB or social media witchcraft stuff now. Plumber had enough of the board - quite rightly as he got pillared from the happy clappers ;D for having an opinion and insight into club (& he was 99% of the time right too IMO).

Would be good to hear though as i did go on angry arab or whatever its called a month or so ago - OYF think this place was bad it was like an episode of Biffa Bacon - it started with "did you spill my pint" then "were you looking at my bird" and by 10PM it was all "did you spill my bird and were you looking at my pint you cvnt". A 1000 different opinions all of which ended in mass carnage. Brilliant stuff you should check it out Stoke.

Anyway hope you are well Mr SToke - its p!shin doon in Glasgow and winter has started here XD

shedboy71
03-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Any group working to remove ST has my support!

Plenty groups in Glasgow that could help :O

stokearab
03-09-2017, 06:04 PM
All done on FB or social media witchcraft stuff now. Plumber had enough of the board - quite rightly as he got pillared from the happy clappers ;D for having an opinion and insight into club (& he was 99% of the time right too IMO).

Would be good to hear though as i did go on angry arab or whatever its called a month or so ago - OYF think this place was bad it was like an episode of Biffa Bacon - it started with "did you spill my pint" then "were you looking at my bird" and by 10PM it was all "did you spill my bird and were you looking at my pint you cvnt". A 1000 different opinions all of which ended in mass carnage. Brilliant stuff you should check it out Stoke.

Anyway hope you are well Mr SToke - its p!shin doon in Glasgow and winter has started here XD

Greetings from Costa Lot shedboy. The drugs ring has been wound up but the people trafficking is doing well so I'll soldier on 😅

Shame Plumber has left. Different views makes the board interesting.
I did think about having a peek at Arab angry but thought to myself I'm actually angry enough already and only have time to post on one board really.
Arabest mate

TerryTheTerror
03-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Plumber had enough of the board - quite rightly as he got pillared from the happy clappers too IMO).

Still finds time for some negativity on here when the time is right though. :)

Whitfieldarab
03-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Surely if FU want to reach as much arabs as possible a representative would come on here or Tek or whatever other fans forums are out there and share information. There are lots of fans that will look in on here and not post and there will be fans like myself who haven't or never will be on Facebook or Twitter or any of that other sh#te. >:(

RAM1971
03-09-2017, 08:58 PM
Even a short term absence by Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician impoverishes this board beyond measure.

LSArab
03-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Surely if FU want to reach as much arabs as possible a representative would come on here or Tek or whatever other fans forums are out there and share information. There are lots of fans that will look in on here and not post and there will be fans like myself who haven't or never will be on Facebook or Twitter or any of that other sh#te. >:(

Don't think much could happen on the echo chamber that is Facebook and I don't use twitter but I'd think the same applies. Not many regular supporters will pick up on it

If something is to be organised, pick up mass support and be explained then surely it has to be on here

shedboy71
03-09-2017, 10:31 PM

Thats true and there is a frustration - he was a brilliant poster for years as well. Can you blame the negativity. IIRC me and plumber and a few others were questioning jackie after the amazing run and being found oot well before cup final

Who was right eh ;)

RAM1971
03-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Thats true and there is a frustration - he was a brilliant poster for years as well. Can you blame the negativity. IIRC me and plumber and a few others were questioning jackie after the amazing run and being found oot well before cup final

Who was right eh ;)

If you ever come across a competently crafted rebuttal of any statement made by Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician, treat it with the care you would a newly discovered pot of gold, for such a thing, if it is ever to exist, will be something of considerable rarity.

TerryTheTerror
04-09-2017, 05:53 AM

Who was right eh ;)

He's a great guy and great poster, no doubt this place is poorer for his absence. It's a shame he's stopped posing as much, who knows what the reason is but that's up to him.

If it makes any difference to events; well done. :?

TerryTheTerror
04-09-2017, 06:03 AM

Looking at their website, the last update seems to have been months ago. It isn't dated but it does talk about the recent Ali Coote transfer their reason for not encouraging members to buy season tickets.

One thing I did find interesting was their claim that they and the Fed speak for almost 3000 Arabs. This is inaccurate in my opinion, the Fed speak for supporters clubs, not individual club members. One could argue the club's then have quite a few members but, in my experience, club members have no idea or are ever told about Fed business conducted by the leadership of their club. This is not representation.

RAM1971
04-09-2017, 08:17 AM
He's a great guy and great poster, no doubt this place is poorer for his absence. It's a shame he's stopped posing as much, who knows what the reason is but that's up to him.

It would be remiss of me not to mention that many other Shed posters on this board are also deserving of recognition and appreciation for their input, not least being yourself Trebs.

scoobydufc
04-09-2017, 08:39 PM
The exaggeration of the membership of this group is dream worthy ,3000+ and half of them refrain to renew season tickets
If thats the choice of the FU then be it, Couldnt give a flying F**K what goes on in their heads all i'm interested in is the team thats on the park come 3 o'clock on a Saturday
The Fed are the lads who book buses and turn up rain or shine wetting their thrapoles wi the Trolls finest beverages,Stick in their Shuggs
Time to get past all this bickering factions and bring all honest,faithfull UNITED supporters together and support the team
Maybe the we can folk back and get bums on seats and get behind the team even though we do hae a prime clueless numpty as a manager and a Chairman in a catch22 situation of needing to offload the club and nobody wanting to buy it
So come on ARABS if there was ever a time to get behind yer team LETS DO IT

shedboy71
04-09-2017, 09:03 PM

XD he was a great poster Terry - then we all lost it a bit getting fed up with things.

shedboy71
04-09-2017, 09:05 PM

fair enough wasnt really meant like that - i meant he got a lot of stick at the time for speaking his mind.

shedboy71
04-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Greetings from Costa Lot shedboy. The drugs ring has been wound up but the people trafficking is doing well so I'll soldier on 😅

Shame Plumber has left. Different views makes the board interesting.
I did think about having a peek at Arab angry but thought to myself I'm actually angry enough already and only have time to post on one board really.
Arabest mate

Good to hear - trafficking is the new drugs mate ;) Yeah someone said take utd mad gone bipolar on steroids!! its that bad

And just for any of the thought police from the big team looking in (and we know you are) thats a quote and not intended to offend anyone.