PDA

View Full Version : Team for Saturday 26th v St Mirren

Chick A Saw
25-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Hello all,
Just in case there is a chance that this place has not descended to far towards imploding, what is everyones thoughts on the team that will face up to our biggest challenge this season so far?

I would like
Lewis,
Murdoch, Durnan, Edje, Robson
Briels, Fyvie
King, Stanton, McMullan,
McDonald

Just in case Stanton is injured, N'Koyi in to make it 442.

Its time to give the guys who are carrying injuries a rest as there is plenty cover and its obvious they are under performing because of it. The injured need to be available when we hit the 2nd quarter of the season where i think we will need all our best players to be at the top of their games.

Sutherland Arab
25-08-2017, 11:32 PM
That team selection is spot on in my opinion. Think some folk would want Quinn for Edge but we need as close to a fully fit team as we can.
This game will be a good indicator of where we are. We must match their energy especially in the early part.
Another Chin performance and we will be up the road well beaten.
Still think 3-1 to us if we play well.

SmedDUm
26-08-2017, 06:40 AM
See when you're putting predicted starting XIs up, can you please list the subbies?
When the team is announced first thing I look at are the subbies and by knowing who's not playing I know at once who is.
If that makes sense. No?
I'm away back to bed....

Hoofballer
26-08-2017, 06:48 AM
Think I'd keep.Quinn in today, would rather have some robust tackling at the back rather than less than robust wrestling on their forwards ;D

dundeeunitedfc83
26-08-2017, 07:07 AM
Lewis
Murdoch durnan Quinn robson
Flood fyvie
King Stanton mcmullan
Mcdonald

Thought flood last week was excellent when he came on and set the tempo higher

SmedDUm
26-08-2017, 07:10 AM
Edje isn't just a wrestler, he has much more to his game. He's maybe not the most graceful of CH's but he has all the physical presence and opposition forwards tend to wrap themselves round him so it's not surprising there's the occasional half Nelson.
The manager hinted in last night's Tully he's back in today. Fraser & Keatings on bench. And Quinn presumably.

tHeArAb
26-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Lewis
Murdoch durnan Quinn robson
Flood fyvie
King Stanton mcmullan
Mcdonald

Thought flood last week was excellent when he came on and set the tempo higher
This.

Chick A Saw
26-08-2017, 09:04 AM
See when you're putting predicted starting XIs up, can you please list the subbies?
When the team is announced first thing I look at are the subbies and by knowing who's not playing I know at once who is.
If that makes sense. No?
I'm away back to bed....

Makes no sense whatsoever but i didnt list subbies as im not 100% sure who is carrying an injury or not. Wouldnt have any of the injured near the team just now, and i include Fraser in that with his recurring click!