PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather vs magregor

Nufc24Mag
25-08-2017, 09:42 PM
Anyone excited for this? I think maywather will dismantle him in 3 rounds.

Jammy89
25-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Think it'll be a joke.

I'll watch if i'm in pub when on but not going out of my way to watch.

I think it'll be 4 rounds. They'll both want a round where they play to crowd and to enhance the suspense i can see a round where McGregor does really well.

Zippity
25-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Would be a bigger shock than Trump or Corbyn's near miss if he pulled it off. The world's best boxers couldn't beat Mayweather at a sport they'd dedicated their lives to. McGregor's skillset is spread across a range of disciplines whereas Mayweather is a master of just one craft so unless the age difference plays a part-fitness, stamina, reaction times, etc-then I don't see any other result than a Mayweather win.

Nufc24Mag
25-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Think it'll be a joke.

I'll watch if i'm in pub when on but not going out of my way to watch.

I think it'll be 4 rounds. They'll both want a round where they play to crowd and to enhance the suspense i can see a round where McGregor does really well.

I think magregor could shock him in the first round if he comes firing out the blocks but I think after than mayweather will weather the storm and put him away

Nufc24Mag
25-08-2017, 10:32 PM
Would be a bigger shock than Trump or Corbyn's near miss if he pulled it off. The world's best boxers couldn't beat Mayweather at a sport they'd dedicated their lives to. McGregor's skillset is spread across a range of disciplines whereas Mayweather is a master of just one craft so unless the age difference plays a part-fitness, stamina, reaction times, etc-then I don't see any other result than a Mayweather win.

Wish it was on a bit earlier could be about 5AM it starts...

Zippity
25-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Wish it was on a bit earlier could be about 5AM it starts...

Well me and Myleene will still be hard at it then so I'm fecked if I'm stopping to watch that... :D

ex_pat_magpie
25-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Well me and Myleene will still be hard at it then so I'm fecked if I'm stopping to watch that... :D

Doesn't that depend on which action is over the quickest Zip. I admire your style anyway. :O

Davearmy
25-08-2017, 10:44 PM
McGregor by KO round 2.

Zippity
25-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Doesn't that depend on which action is over the quickest Zip. I admire your style anyway. :O

http://i65.tinypic.com/1szgw3.jpg