PhoneymcRingRing
26-08-2017, 05:25 AM
lose 2-1 Rafa gone by next Sat

TheOtherTerryMac
26-08-2017, 06:30 AM
Match is on live at Bein Sports HD 11

occult
26-08-2017, 09:50 AM
For reasons given on other threads i.e. negative tactics, poor team selection, I think we'll get beat. I think we'll have a chance only if we go 442 with Aarons instead of Atsu on one wing. But I don't think Rafa will walk because he'll hope that when Shelvey and Lejeune come back into the team plus hoped-for new signings things will pick up. I find it hard to understand most starting X1s and many substitutions but having said that I still think that Rafa is the best person for the job because if he walks I think we'll get someone worse.

ghostrider
26-08-2017, 09:56 AM
If Rafa employs the sit back approach and allows West Ham to attack us at will then we will not only get beat...but absolutely tonked.
However, I have a weird feeling that he's going to take onboard the feeling of the fans in general and the media darlings (like them or loathe them) and play a more attacking mindset, especially with us being at home.

I won't predict anything but I am expecting Rafa to take the game to the Hammers.
If he does this I think it could alter his mindset and tactics for the task ahead.

MASSIVE FINGERS CROSSED.

Nufc24Mag
26-08-2017, 01:50 PM
when we get 3 points and kick the season off

west ham like us struggling

2-1 win

we canyt loose after resting so many wednesday

in rafa we trust

Wow positive mood today, I was thinking a 2-1 win myself and Joselu to score first.