PDA

View Full Version : The worst nightmare

LSArab
26-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Been nagging at me that the absurd suggestion by funsters we share a stadium with them (when we already have an ideal HOME for our needs) might be part of wider agenda

Was jim spence still a consultant to ST when he wrote that ridiculous article about merger / sharing a stadium - when I reiterate every Arab knows we would never have any wish to leave our home.

ST could see a few short term quid in selling tannadice and moving as a tenant to the funsters admin 3 stadium

My worst fear would be us being sold out and perpetual tenants to the fun

We have shown we moan a little but ultimately let ST do whatever he wants in his running of our club.

Please someone reassure this nightmare of moving in with the Fun as landlords will never happen

TerryTheTerror
26-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Surely you know by now that nothing owners of the fun say is to be believed?

TangerineDream
26-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Phuk having anything whatsoever to do with that scummy disaster of a club. ST should clarify this right now. Do we trust him to do the right thing on this ? Mmmhh ? No so sure.

This ridiculous, muppet brained scheme of building some "stadium" on the edge of the city is ludicrous and will end in tears for them.

I want Dundee United to have fek all to do with this s.hite. Tannadice is our home, and always should be.

shedka
26-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Good thread, they better not, Tannadice is much better and nicer looking stadium than Dens, it suits our needs, they can gtf to campy if it happens, we better be staying put or they really well have a protest in their hands, and not just a select section of the support

LSArab
26-08-2017, 04:04 PM
The more I think about it the selling of tannadice would complete the next 5 year plan / the killing of united

Utterly hopeless and homeless

LSArab
27-08-2017, 04:44 AM
...in all seriousness though I do think ST does care about united. He would never do this.

Selling tannadice would rip heart out of united and would make us financially worse off and insecure in future.

Kind of thing the Fun do - not us

We've enough to worry about right now with team so I'll move on from worrying about this!!