PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Clancy is the ref

shedka
26-08-2017, 02:23 PM
And booking our players for fun, he hates United, should never really have been allocated a United game after the incident with Nads up in Inverness but every time since always favours the opposition

Sutherland Arab
26-08-2017, 02:42 PM
And booking our players for fun, he hates United, should never really have been allocated a United game after the incident with Nads up in Inverness but every time since always favours the opposition

3 fouls and 3 bookings, one for simulation and one for dissent.
Seems fishy to me, pernickety at best.

Arabs4ever
26-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Poor excuse for using the ref to cover the shortcomings of United. You can't say this hasn't been coming. I wonder if McKinnon will take Robson off? Imo he should, looks like the next tackle he could be off. Goals win games, what football have we played in the first half that you could say we have come close to scoring?

It seems deja vu all over again. Lets hope McKinnon can counteract what St Mirren offer in the second half.

shedka
26-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Sounds like we haven't been great, however it is Chick Young summarising our game, the cretin

duke_the_arab
26-08-2017, 03:09 PM
Sounds like we haven't been great, however it is Chick Young summarising our game, the cretin

Chick Young or no we are sounding ****e . Looking like game over already. A team that has any inspirations of winning any league has to play better than this against one of your rivals . Sound as though we are well off the pace just like last week against Brechin no urgency in our play and that is down to the manager.

Chick A Saw
26-08-2017, 03:09 PM

Love to hear an unbiased view of this from our own guys. Doesnt sound too good so far but i hope we can show some mettle to make a comeback!

arab81
26-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Mate text me saying we'll be lucky to get away with 3 or 4.
Woefully bad again

Arabs4ever
26-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Time to get N'Koyi on. King and McMullen out wide. Stanton and Flood or Fyvie to partner him in the centre? Goals win games. Hit the phukkin bye-line with two through the middle.

Chick A Saw
26-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Mate text me saying we'll be lucky to get away with 3 or 4.
Woefully bad again

Is that bookings because thats 5!

LSArab
26-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Chick Young / a neutral Hun

duke_the_arab
26-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Why is it when Chick Young is at a St Mirren v United game he makes them sound like their playing like Brazil.

Arabs4ever
26-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Time to get N'Koyi on. King and McMullen out wide. Stanton and Flood or Fyvie to partner him in the centre? Goals win games. Hit the phukkin bye-line with two through the middle.

How long has it taken McKinnon to make the change? FFS

shedka
26-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Poor excuse for using the ref to cover the shortcomings of United. You can't say this hasn't been coming. I wonder if McKinnon will take Robson off? Imo he should, looks like the next tackle he could be off. Goals win games, what football have we played in the first half that you could say we have come close to scoring?

It seems deja vu all over again. Lets hope McKinnon can counteract what St Mirren offer in the second half.

I posted that at 0-0, you not paying attention? Maybe you should before jumping straight in

shedka
26-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Sounds poor, we were playing better with Briels/Stanton and Briels/Allardice as our cm, with Edge instead of Quinn and with McMullan deputising up top

No surprise it's now 3 as we were awful last week

Arabs4ever
26-08-2017, 03:35 PM
I posted that at 0-0, you not paying attention? Maybe you should before jumping straight in

Did you witness the performance against Brechin? Doesn't matter when the goals were scored, its the standard of play. If you happy watching that anti-football, crack on.

Chick A Saw
26-08-2017, 03:35 PM
Dear em!

Hope this is only a blip!

arab81
26-08-2017, 03:39 PM
Stuttered through the first 3 games, probably lucky to get 9 pts, first big test today and as usual sh*ts the bed.

Sutherland Arab
26-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Soft as ****e

duke_the_arab
26-08-2017, 03:43 PM
We've been poor in all 3 league games so far . Lucky in Inverness to get away with 3 points , granted we were down to 10 against QOS but we were poor with 11 , rubbish against Brechin and today just sums us up . No change from last season with a totally new team have yet to see under McKinnon United have a decent league performance under him.

offshore_arab83
26-08-2017, 03:51 PM
A 50 game plus blip? We've been sh1te under McKinnon

Chick A Saw
26-08-2017, 03:52 PM
With this ahead, i dont feel as confident now!

Dumbarton H
Falkirk A
Morton H
Dunfermline A

Everyone bar Falkirk seem to be finding their way to being better than last season, but we seem to be business as usual!

Chick A Saw
26-08-2017, 03:54 PM
A 50 game plus blip? We've been sh1te under McKinnon

I have been supportive of Ray, but that is wearing thin now!

shedka
26-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Did you witness the performance against Brechin? Doesn't matter when the goals were scored, its the standard of play. If you happy watching that anti-football, crack on.

Read posts before jumping in you halfwit, there's twice in this thread alone you have made a chunt of it

shedka
26-08-2017, 03:57 PM
Fortnight till Dumbarton at home in next league game, who Dunfermline brushed aside today, it's a must win with the run that follows

CarlisleArab
26-08-2017, 03:58 PM
We were absolutely woeful. 2nd best to everything. All 3 of their goals from the edge of our box with no one challenging. Flood should never play for us again. Only ever gets the ball when he is facing the wrong way and immediately puts us under pressure with his negative distribution.

JelloBiafra
26-08-2017, 05:34 PM
We were absolutely woeful. 2nd best to everything. All 3 of their goals from the edge of our box with no one challenging. Flood should never play for us again. Only ever gets the ball when he is facing the wrong way and immediately puts us under pressure with his negative distribution.

This 100%. That today was as bad as anything in last few seasons. Disgraceful attitude fitness lack of quality. 3 shots from 25 yards. Where were the 2 holding mids? Fyvie and Flood the worst of a largely pathetic bunch. Three ****e managers in a row now...times up Ray. Playing so many half fit or unfit players and not using the bench.

Oddsox
26-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Huge problem today, and I hate to say it was willo.
Any time fivie got the ball and attempted to make a penetrating run , willo was to high up the park,
Leaving fivie with no choice but to stay put.
The manager changed the team to accommodate flood.
Get Stanton back in beside fyvie.
They 2 play really well together.
Get a number 10 in and we're sorted.

arab81
26-08-2017, 06:36 PM
Think we need more than a number 10 to be sorted.

Chick A Saw
26-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Huge problem today, and I hate to say it was willo.
Any time fivie got the ball and attempted to make a penetrating run , willo was to high up the park,
Leaving fivie with no choice but to stay put.
The manager changed the team to accommodate flood.
Get Stanton back in beside fyvie.
They 2 play really well together.
Get a number 10 in and we're sorted.

Wasnt there but from what you guys are saying, it looks like my fears are being confirmed!

Would love to see Briels beside Fyvie if the latter can get a wee bit fitter! Next weeks game should be used to see if that will work. And from what ive seen before, Stanton is the player we need in front of these 2 midfielders, but he has to be rested to get over this knee problem. Taking too many chances already with players who are not yet ready whether through not fit in the first place or back too soon after injury.

bawbagg
26-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Why is it when Chick Young is at a St Mirren v United game he makes them sound like their playing like Brazil.we made them look like brazil today

JUSTaway
26-08-2017, 07:13 PM
the first booking for McMullan was harsh, did seem to go down easy but thought it was harsh, MacDonalds was for mouthing off to ref so don't know what he said, the three fouls that led to yellows were all blatant bookings. The ref wasn't great but no worse than any of the others.

darrenshedtastic
26-08-2017, 07:32 PM
whats happened to briels?? started the season fairly well i thought? got stuck in, could play a pass but yet has been nicked down the pecking order due to fyvie coming in and flood returning from injury.

briels and fyvie is the CM partnership i wanna see or go back to what worked at the start alladyce and briels but thats unlikely to happen.

Chick A Saw
26-08-2017, 07:45 PM
whats happened to briels?? started the season fairly well i thought? got stuck in, could play a pass but yet has been nicked down the pecking order due to fyvie coming in and flood returning from injury.

briels and fyvie is the CM partnership i wanna see or go back to what worked at the start alladyce and briels but thats unlikely to happen.

Briels got injured during Rays Cowdenbeath experiment where Briels played at right back, to see if he could be played there. He was mentioned in the Tele through the week to be getting a start again, along with Keatings and Fraser on the bench!

Hopefully Ray gets his head oot his erch and goes back to Briels/Allardice or tries Fyvie, but all i see is whoever they experiment with next week, will not play the week after no matter how they play!

southwestarab
26-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Clancy is ,by far, the worst referee I have ever seen. Booked McMullan for diving when it looked as if he had been pushed.Just on h-t Young Morgan of saints,who was by far the best player on the park,dived in the box. A blatant dive yet he didn't even speak to him.
Clancy ,however, was not the reason we were beaten.Totally abject display young Robson IMOthe only one to get passmarks. McMullan looked to be on a game until his booking then fell out of the game completely.
We may have had 50 per cent possession on the BBC report but nearly all of it was in our own half.Saints watched us play 4-5 passes across the back waited for a pass in to the middle of the park then pounced driving at our retreating defence. We had no one like Morgan who picked the ball up and drove into the heart of our defence either having a shot or passing to a better placed player.
Flood and Fyvie are too similar players to be playing together. Both want time on the ball which today they were not given. First 20 mins Flood was diving into tackles never won one.

arabian_ian
26-08-2017, 09:43 PM

He's an absolute cretin with an agenda against United. The man is a f uckin maggot.