26-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Might take their minds of us, at least till tomorrow :D

jdfc
26-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Might take their minds of us, at least till tomorrow :D

It was the refs fault, end of

parcbara
26-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Wonder if the Aussie Arab will be on here tooting tonight after that? Or will he be busy, or not bothered or is he just another who cant take it?

Taintedice
26-08-2017, 05:30 PM
It was the refs fault, end ofaccording to their stat guy, the ref did something bad 3 years ago so shouldn't ref them again. Seems fair?

AussieArab44
27-08-2017, 11:38 AM
Wonder if the Aussie Arab will be on here tooting tonight after that? Or will he be busy, or not bothered or is he just another who cant take it?
None of the above. It's the time difference between uk and Aus means I'm not up at 3am looking at this
Yep sh*te result yesterday, should be a close game today seeing as you both got pumped by the Accies!

ABERFELDYDEE
27-08-2017, 02:34 PM
None of the above. It's the time difference between uk and Aus means I'm not up at 3am looking at this
Yep sh*te result yesterday, should be a close game today seeing as you both got pumped by the Accies!

Eh mind the Accies pumping you boys in the play off
Pleasing

noahrab
27-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Pleasing

Ouch!!

Thats gotta hurt.

jdfc
27-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Looks like the time difference is coming into play again, might get a reply by Tuesday

AussieArab44
28-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Pleasing
Pumping? No mate. We lost 1-0 over 2 legs. You got pumped 3-0.
You'll be still celebrating your first lucky point of the season though. Enjoy your short stay off the bottom
Pleasing!

noahrab
28-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Pumping? No mate. We lost 1-0 over 2 legs. You got pumped 3-0.
You'll be still celebrating your first lucky point of the season though. Enjoy your short stay off the bottom
Pleasing!

We didn't get 3 points.

DABs didn't get promotion ;) ;) ;)

Now THATS pleasing.

jdfc
28-08-2017, 03:24 PM
15/8/2015
Hamilton 4 Dundee United 0
That also is a pumping

ABERFELDYDEE
28-08-2017, 03:54 PM
15/8/2015
Hamilton 4 Dundee United 0
That also is a pumping

Headshot
We wont see that daftie againXDXD

AussieArab44
28-08-2017, 10:39 PM
You look back 2 years to find that? Good on you! Thing is though I don't need to look back too far to see your record of being pumped by the Accies do I?
3-0 this season and 4-0 last season
20th May 2017.....not two years eh?
No wonder you're know as the fun.
You're going down this season, get used to the idea.
And that's the most pleasing thing of all
FTD

ABERFELDYDEE
29-08-2017, 05:33 AM
You look back 2 years to find that? Good on you! Thing is though I don't need to look back too far to see your record of being pumped by the Accies do I?
FTD

This ones ragingXD
Get over it Hen
Concentrate on the Dumbarton game
Theres a good girl

Returnofrros
29-08-2017, 07:14 AM
FTD

Mon the jets

bluelagoon
29-08-2017, 07:19 AM
Feeling yer pain..........dry yer eyes tiny tears.................GDSDD

Taintedice
29-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Weren't United pumped at the weekend, strange to be talking about another team

AussieArab44
29-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Only tears here are tears of laughter at the funny mob without a league win all season!
Raging? Yea sure, I love pointing out the ironies in your posts you deluded lot, that really makes me raging.
Pity there's no game this weekend, I'll have to wait til longer to enjoy your pain.
See you girls soon....probably in the championship next season! Yea that's right....we're probably no good enough to go up....you're certainly bad enough to go down...you should just believe it

billymorgan
29-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Only tears here are tears of laughter at the funny mob without a league win all season!
Raging? Yea sure, I love pointing out the ironies in your posts you deluded lot, that really makes me raging.
Pity there's no game this weekend, I'll have to wait til longer to enjoy your pain.
See you girls soon....probably in the championship next season! Yea that's right....we're probably no good enough to go up....you're certainly bad enough to go down...you should just believe it

Dame Edna Dab is phuckin seethin :)

jdfc
29-08-2017, 02:08 PM
FTD

I looked back two years, as that was the last time your mob were in the top league

ABERFELDYDEE
29-08-2017, 03:42 PM
I looked back two years, as that was the last time your mob were in the top league

Ffs how many hammer blows can this froot take ?XDXD
Lets keep her
she makes me laugh

AussieArab44
29-08-2017, 03:59 PM
Ffs how many hammer blows can this froot take ?XDXD
Lets keep her
she makes me laugh
Haven't taken one yet funster think you're losing this as well as three outta four games
Like your team witless and winless
Keep it coming ladies you'll never win

AussieArab44
29-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Weren't United pumped at the weekend, strange to be talking about another team
"Strange to be talking about another team" you say?? That's brilliant! This whole thread was started by you funsters talking about another team! After three straight league defeats
As the wee lassie from Aberfeldy would say, "headshot"
She loves a bit of headshot I hear😂

ABERFELDYDEE
29-08-2017, 07:50 PM
"Strange to be talking about another team" you say?? That's brilliant! This whole thread was started by you funsters talking about another team! After three straight league defeats
She loves a bit of headshot I hear��

Fizzin XD
Howd the wee derby go the night?
Oooft

noahrab
29-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Fizzin XD
Howd the wee derby go the night?
Oooft

A hiding I hear.

Anyway, he'll get a break from football this weekend as it's an international break...

Taintedice
29-08-2017, 10:03 PM
She loves a bit of headshot I hear😂Dundee took a point in the top flight, how many of them does your mob have? Still in the league cup? Naw, yer no

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 01:05 AM
One point in 4 games! Wow well done 😂
You're that starved of success you celebrate one point out of 12 and an under 20's game
Priceless, trophy virgins.

noahrab
30-08-2017, 06:09 AM
One point in 4 games! Wow well done 
You're that starved of success you celebrate one point out of 12 and an under 20's game
Priceless, trophy virgins.

Enjoy the international break....

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 07:02 AM
One point in 4 games! Wow well done 😂
Priceless, trophy virgins.celebrate an under 20s game, think you have jetlag XD tell me, where are your team playing these days, who put them there? 4th in the doon league, 90 (NINETY) years since a Fizzy Pop title, now that is funny :D

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 08:06 AM
celebrate an under 20s game, think you have jetlag XD tell me, where are your team playing these days, who put them there? 4th in the doon league, 90 (NINETY) years since a Fizzy Pop title, now that is funny :D
Your girlfriends Noah and Aberfeldy were celebrating the under 20's if you can read?
We were put in the LEAGUE we are in over a LEAGUE season.....not one game! Unless you hadn't noticed a LEAGUE isn't a knockout competition.
We last one a major trophy in 2010, you last won one in 1974....
You wanna dispute that?

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 09:35 AM
Enjoy your midnight Fizzy Pop Cup-a-thon at the weekend, wee break from your struggles in the Fizz league. Which is the current level you operate at after being relegated at Dens.

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Enjoy your midnight Fizzy Pop Cup-a-thon at the weekend, wee break from your struggles in the Fizz league. Which is the current level you operate at after being relegated at Dens.
Struggles in the league? Yea right 3 wins out of 4 and one point off top is really struggling.
An odd choice of words from someone whose team is one point off bottom, has yet to win and has lost three out of four.
And if you insist we were relegated at Dens, then by your definition we also won the league at Dens😀
Oh and the league cup twice at Dens
Bye sweetie, don't drown in your tears

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Froots have been singing about winning the league at Dens for 30 years ffs so by your definition you were relegated there as well, what a bogan XD

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Froots have been singing about winning the league at Dens for 30 years ffs so by your definition you were relegated there as well, what a bogan XD

You're really not very bright are you?
I was going with your definition ffs! Jeeezus wept you can't have it both ways
Try reading, if you're able to do that unassisted before you type.
And best not use words you really don't understand

num1adi
30-08-2017, 11:14 AM
And best not use words you really don't understand
Ha ha brilliant this one doesn't know when to stop, he picking himself off the canvas all the time only to get knocked f&&&&&d out of again , now listen you were relegated at dens , you got humped from the team that just escaped relegation last season , your now 4th in the league in your second of what's going to be Many seasons in the fizzy pop league , you just need to get used to being Sh1te again

billymorgan
30-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Ha ha brilliant this one doesn't know when to stop, he picking himself off the canvas all the time only to get knocked f&&&&&d out of again , now listen you were relegated at dens , you got humped from the team that just escaped relegation last season , your now 4th in the league in your second of what's going to be Many seasons in the fizzy pop league , you just need to get used to being Sh1te again

I'm sure this Aussie Arab prlck is that Stoke Dab Belter and chose the Aussie tag tae try and throw the scent off.

Charlie arab
30-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Yes you did officially relegate us that night, I was there and it was a sore one but we were all but down anyway by that stage. Was also there for both cup wins and the league win in 83, a ****in unbelievable feeling winning the league on your rivals turf, celebrating on the pitch after the match was a highlight for me, unforgettable experience. 😊

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 11:50 AM
And best not use words you really don't understandphukk me they let some rockets into Oz. 'My' definition follows on from a 30-year old frootster definition. Time for your bed, bogan boy

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Never once been on the canvas at any stage of this thread ya zoomer
You lot are so deluded and you're setting yourselves up to look even more ridiculous than you already do when you go down at the end of the season.
Bookmark this and come back to it in May
You're doomed and you're going down.

billymorgan
30-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Yes you did officially relegate us that night, I was there and it was a sore one but we were all but down anyway by that stage. Was also there for both cup wins and the league win in 83, a ****in unbelievable feeling winning the league on your rivals turf, celebrating on the pitch after the match was a highlight for me, unforgettable experience. ��

We ain't your rivals. We are a top league SPFL club and your mob is a Dirty Doon Diddy pile of fizzy POP shlte. Ok so now beat it Doonster

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 11:55 AM
phukk me they let some rockets into Oz. 'My' definition follows on from a 30-year old frootster definition. Time for your bed, bogan boy
Bogan boy ? Yea really?
When a funster runs out of logic and class he resorts to name calling
Thanks for showing your lack of ability to have a decent debate

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 11:58 AM
We ain't your rivals. We are a top league SPFL club and your mob is a Dirty Doon Diddy pile of fizzy POP shlte. Ok so now beat it Doonster
You're right mate, you're no rivals at all, never have been, never will be
Natural order will be resumed followed by Admin 3 for you vile excuses for football fans

Charlie arab
30-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Calm down billy!😀touched a nerve there I think.

billymorgan
30-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Calm down billy!��touched a nerve there I think.

No nerve touched frootster. Just telling it how things are.Just accept it and piss off :)

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Name calling one thing, racist name calling something different
Not acceptable on any forum
Vile pr*ck

Charlie arab
30-08-2017, 12:08 PM
And if you don't see Utd as rivals why is it the only game you get a decent home support at?

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 12:11 PM
And if you don't see Utd as rivals why is it the only game you get a decent home support at?
Spot on mate, it's the only fixture they turn up for. Even the under 20's game was important to them in an earlier post
Small minded jealousy after decades in our shadow

billymorgan
30-08-2017, 12:20 PM

As I said we ain't your rivals. Your rivals are Dumbarton,Livi and Brechin City amongst others, I know you don't like to hear that,but themes the facts Doonster :)

billymorgan
30-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Name calling one thing, racist name calling something different
Not acceptable on any forum
Vile pr*ck

What's Racist about Bogan ? Is that not an Aussie term for trailer trash types like yerself ?

Charlie arab
30-08-2017, 12:27 PM
So why you get decent support against us and utterly pathetic home and away supports against YOUR rivals then? 😊

billymorgan
30-08-2017, 12:37 PM
So why you get decent support against us and utterly pathetic home and away supports against YOUR rivals then? ��

What's crowds got to do with things :? Are you shedkarse or Shedkarse's apprentice or something ? :D
I've already told you why we ain't your rivals and that your rivals are lower league dross.If you canna handle the truth,it ain't my fault son. You just need to accept that yer club are dirty doon Diddy Dabs m8 XD

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 12:39 PM
What's Racist about Bogan ? Is that not an Aussie term for trailer trash types like yerself ?
If you're asking then you clearly don't know
So don't use words you don't understand.
If it's a word that applies only to Australians that makes it something that is racist
It's that obvious you racist ignorant tw*t

billymorgan
30-08-2017, 12:44 PM
If it's a word that applies only to Australians that makes it something that is racist

Calm yerself Bogan Boy yer no the only Dab that lives in a trailer and humps his sister,The Angus Shires is jammed full of 6 fingered Dabs too :p

noahrab
30-08-2017, 12:45 PM

Rolf, if you ain't happy you can phuck off any time you like.

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 01:10 PM
Rolf, if you ain't happy you can phuck off any time you like.
Vile racist scum the both of you
I ain't going anywhere, I'm staying right here to revel in your pain all season
So you phuck off you pikey chunts

noahrab
30-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Vile racist scum the both of you
I ain't going anywhere, I'm staying right here to revel in your pain all season
So you phuck off you pikey chunts

Whats that you're saying skip?

Edna the Aussie's a bogan?

Dee_Dee
30-08-2017, 01:20 PM
DidgeriDOON

Charlie arab
30-08-2017, 01:33 PM
Billy calm down😊the point was when Utd won the league we were rivals as we were in the same division.

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 01:57 PM
DidgeriDOON
Who's the lassie in your profile pic? Is that yer maw or your tranny lover? Tw*t

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Whats that you're saying skip?

Edna the Aussie's a bogan?
Keep going with the racism you scummy pr*ck.

noahrab
30-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Who's the lassie in your profile pic? Is that yer maw or your tranny lover? Tw*t

Rolf's back.

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 02:03 PM
So is Noidea I see

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 02:06 PM
CamperDOON ...... where you are heading

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 02:09 PM
The bogan has totally lost it XD

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 02:15 PM
It's that obvious you racist ignorant tw*tget tae bed ye bogan :D

noahrab
30-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Keep going with the racism you scummy pr*ck.

Bogan (/ˈboʊɡən/) is derogatory Australian and New Zealand slang for a person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated.

On the money.

noahrab
30-08-2017, 02:19 PM
So is Noidea I see

Smart money on you also being a ranga.

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 02:20 PM
A bogan calling anyone racist omhs XD

jdfc
30-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Bogan (/ˈboʊɡən/) is derogatory Australian and New Zealand slang for a person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated.

On the money.

OYF, how many thumps can this one take, he must be in the outback, and a bit loanly

GB72
30-08-2017, 05:39 PM
So why you get decent support against us and utterly pathetic home and away supports against YOUR rivals then? 😊

Mmmmm

From the club that gives hundreds and hundreds of free tickets away each week to swell there crowd

Charlie arab
30-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Mmmmm

From the club that gives hundreds and hundreds of free tickets away each week to swell there crowd

What's Utd crowds got to do with your poor home and away crowds this season in the top league😊

jdfc
30-08-2017, 06:15 PM
What's Utd crowds got to do with your poor home and away crowds this season in the top league��

What gave crowds got to do with original post

GDSDD

Charlie arab
30-08-2017, 06:22 PM
What gave crowds got to do with original post

GDSDD

Billy said Dundee fans don't look on Utd as their rivals, I pointed out your crowds against us suggest that is not true as you only seen to get good home gates when you play us.

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Doondiddy United are local rivals only, like forfar and brechin, not rivals in any real football sense. Think that was fairly obvious, charlie.

Charlie arab
30-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Do youse do a mad derry rhumba and invade the pitch and dance on top of car's when you get a goal against them teams then 😉

noahrab
30-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Do youse do a mad derry rhumba and invade the pitch and dance on top of car's when you get a goal against them teams then 

Not really, we'll leave that to you guys scoring against Airdrie ;) ;) ;)

Charlie arab
30-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Never done a derry rhumba in my life😂😂

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Nope, don't break out the showtunes, either. I miss Annie's Song sway, is that the right name for it :D

Charlie arab
30-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Aye probably, Annie's song pogo wouldn't really go would it 😀

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Against a lower league team as well tut tut

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 09:21 PM
You still here talking utter p*sh?
Run off to bed your two equally pathetic friends are waiting for you
Remember to read your next chapter in your homework of how to be a racist scummy tw*t.
Pretty sure you'll pass that exam
FTD til Admin 3!

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 09:35 PM
OYF, how many thumps can this one take, he must be in the outback, and a bit loanly
Great spelling
F*ck I could spell lonely when I was 5
How old are you ya f*nny?

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Mmmmm

Oh that old funster fable eh?
You couldn't even get a decent crowd if you gave away free season tickets 😂

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Ha! Take a look at the nick of your new signing 😂
Long hair, tash, filthy 80's looking pikey.
Looks like he stepped straight out the Derry in fact 😂
Sure you can see the Tully rolled up in his back pocket too
With him and the injured Mousse that's one ugly team your assembling.
Wonder if he'll be as useless as the mousse too?
FTD til Admin 3

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Remember to read your next chapter in your homework of how to be a racist scummy tw*t.
FTD til Admin 3!not even midnight here ye silly little bogan, did you sleep at all last night :s

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 09:54 PM
not even midnight here ye silly little bogan, did you sleep at all last night :s
"Silly little bogan" 😂
Aww we gonna use baby talk now ?
Phanny, go to bed
FTD til Admin3

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Good to see yir handling the bogan thing a bit better ye phukkin bogan belter XD

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Good to see yir handling the bogan thing a bit better ye phukkin bogan belter XD
Handling your ignorance and racism better?
You're way too easy to handle, every time you say it you just make yourself look more stupid.
You bi polar mate? You've gone from baby talk to aggressive?
Away off and suckle on mummy
Scummy tw*t
FTD til Admin3

Taintedice
30-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Do you have a clue where you are, bogan boy? This is Scotland, do you understand? You calling folk pikeys after complaining about racism, there you are in bright sunlight. Pikeys? Honestly tae phukk ye bogan

AussieArab44
30-08-2017, 11:03 PM
Do you have a clue where you are, bogan boy? This is Scotland, do you understand? You calling folk pikeys after complaining about racism, there you are in bright sunlight. Pikeys? Honestly tae phukk ye bogan
Yea tw*t I know exactly what I'm doing
You call me bogan and that's ok? I retaliate and call you pikey which is similar and suddenly it's a scandal ??
Exactly my point
Don't like it do you?
Funster through and through, double standards all the way
Thanks for reinforcing my point pikey
FTD til Admin3

Deeranged
31-08-2017, 04:36 AM
This thread sums up why so few Dees post on this board these days.

Mrs brown
31-08-2017, 05:00 AM
I'm actually enjoying this , Matilda has repetitive pish syndrome , she's very angry and obviously needs her hole gdsdd

Deeranged
31-08-2017, 05:06 AM
I'm actually enjoying this , Matilda has repetitive pish syndrome , she's very angry and obviously needs her hole gdsdd

Not saying I'm not enjoying it but allowing these nuggets on here to spit their bitterness and bile is a real put off for many.

noahrab
31-08-2017, 05:21 AM
FTD til Admin 3!

Rolfs taking it worse than I thought.

ABERFELDYDEE
31-08-2017, 05:39 AM
Rolfs taking it worse than I thought.

Surely action will follow

noahrab
31-08-2017, 07:22 AM
Surely action will follow

As long as the mods are making money off the hits they won't take action.

They only take action against Dees who aren't in the clique.

Taintedice
31-08-2017, 08:37 AM
Yea tw*t I know exactly what I'm doing
You call me bogan and that's ok? I retaliate and call you pikey which is similar and suddenly it's a scandal ??
Exactly my point
Don't like it do you?
Funster through and through, double standards all the way
Thanks for reinforcing my point pikey
FTD til Admin3This PJM bogan really has lost it

Charlie arab
31-08-2017, 08:40 AM
Calm down AA44 it's only a message board ffs , chill oot😊

Returnofrros
31-08-2017, 09:01 AM
Who is this mystery clique and how do I get in.

billymorgan
31-08-2017, 09:04 AM
There is nae danger that prlck is in Oz. Time for Shaded to Zap that knob.

Mrs brown
31-08-2017, 09:06 AM
im painting you a picture aa44

' can you tell what it is yet '

noahrab
31-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Who is this mystery clique and how do I get in.

You doth protest too much.

You ain't kidding no one.

noahrab
31-08-2017, 10:42 AM

Ooft, that'll set Rolf off again.

Pleasing.

AussieArab44
31-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Ooft, that'll set Rolf off again.

Pleasing.
Ah good to see your still taking my wind ups hook line and sinker
Now back in your wheelie bin, close the lid and dream of the day you're not such a pikey
FTD til Admin3

AussieArab44
31-08-2017, 11:07 AM
There is nae danger that prlck is in Oz. Time for Shaded to Zap that knob.
How wrong can you be in one day? This must be a record of wrongness haha
FTD til Admin3

AussieArab44
31-08-2017, 11:10 AM

God yea I can see it!
It's a picture of Dense Park with the bulldozers tearing it down...very good detail, I can even see the liquidation sale sign on the Dairy
FTD til Admn3

AussieArab44
31-08-2017, 11:12 AM
That last one was a personal favourite, keep setting them up, I'm loving this 😀
FTD til Admin3

Returnofrros
31-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Eh?

Are you saying em in the clique?

**** me I hope em no paying a subscription.

Taintedice
31-08-2017, 11:41 AM
Good to see the aussie iron has calmed down a bit :D

noahrab
31-08-2017, 11:42 AM
God yea I can see it!
It's a picture of Dense Park with the bulldozers tearing it down...very good detail, I can even see the liquidation sale sign on the Dairy
FTD til Admn3

Erm, we don't own it Rolf.

You've taken us relegating you really bad.

It was a few years ago Rolf. Time to let it go bogan boy.

noahrab
31-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Eh?

Are you saying em in the clique?

**** me I hope em no paying a subscription.

Only free for pensioners.

AussieArab44
31-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Erm, we don't own it Rolf.

You've taken us relegating you really bad.

It was a few years ago Rolf. Time to let it go bogan boy.
Ah yes of course , you own nothing, no property, nothing
Hmmmm isn't that just like a pikey?
No fixed abode
Now back in your wheelie bin there's a good girl
FTD til Admin3

Returnofrros
31-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Only free for pensioners.

*******s.

Just checked bank statement em paying zip so em no in.

jdfc
31-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Ha! Take a look at the nick of your new signing 😂
Long hair, tash, filthy 80's looking pikey.
Looks like he stepped straight out the Derry in fact 😂
Sure you can see the Tully rolled up in his back pocket too
With him and the injured Mousse that's one ugly team your assembling.
Wonder if he'll be as useless as the mousse too?
FTD til Admin 3

From a mob who gave us Davie Dodds and willo flood, think before you post,

Think it's time to punt any knob that posts FTD, just my opinion

Mrs brown
31-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Did you get sent to Australia for being a criminal cos you aren't half making a fool of yourself boakit boy
Ftdidgeradoo

Mrs brown
31-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Oh please don't go away your very entertaining

AussieArab44
31-08-2017, 02:18 PM
From a mob who gave us Davie Dodds and willo flood, think before you post,

Think it's time to punt any knob that posts FTD, just my opinion
Ahem, Caballero and Cannigia😂
Maybe you better think before you post!
FTD til Admin3

AussieArab44
31-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Did you get sent to Australia for being a criminal cos you aren't half making a fool of yourself boakit boy
Ftdidgeradoo
Mrs Brown....as in the guy dressed as a woman lol
Yea you lot keep giving me the perfect opportunities for the perfect put downs
Keep em coming Mrs B
FTD til Admin3

Mrs brown
31-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Let me assure you I'm all woman , have you ever had one ?

noahrab
31-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Ah yes of course , you own nothing, no property, nothing
Hmmmm isn't that just like a pikey?
No fixed abode
Now back in your wheelie bin there's a good girl
FTD til Admin3

We phuckin own the DABs ;) ;) ;)

noahrab
31-08-2017, 04:13 PM

Silly question.

GB72
31-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Not saying I'm not enjoying it but allowing these nuggets on here to spit their bitterness and bile is a real put off for many.

Still better than the drivel that is spoke about on the other forum

AussieArab44
01-09-2017, 12:45 AM
And a Dab owns your home
Funny guy, funny club
FTD til Admin3

AussieArab44
01-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Still better than the drivel that is spoke about on the other forum
I'm not just enjoying it, I'm loving it😂
It shouldn't put off many if it's contained to this one thread, leaving the others to the real football posts. This is after all in the "Banter" section.
You know you'll miss me if I go hahaha
FTD til Admin3

noahrab
01-09-2017, 04:44 AM
And a Dab owns your home
Funny guy, funny club
FTD til Admin3

Lets not ask who owns the dump eh bogan boy ;) ;) ;) it ain't the DABs

You're far too phuckin easy Rolf.

AussieArab44
01-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Lets not ask who owns the dump eh bogan boy ;) ;) ;) it ain't the DABs

You're far too phuckin easy Rolf.
Hey scummy pikey boy, how's life in the wheelie bin?
You've no clue have you? You wanna keep on embarrassing yourself?
Sure as **** no BNB owns Tannadice hahaha
Now shut the lid on the bin, the cold weathers coming in. Don't want you getting wet in the rain now, you haven't seen water, or soap for a while!
FTD since '83
FTD til Admin3

Mrs brown
01-09-2017, 09:31 AM
No chance of you getting anything wet Sheila , never mind you can continue entertaining us during the international break oh wait a minute your s Diddu team don't get one , cos that's the only thing you've got that's went doon and stayed doon

Returnofrros
01-09-2017, 01:05 PM
No chance of you getting anything wet Sheila , never mind you can continue entertaining us during the international break oh wait a minute your s Diddu team don't get one , cos that's the only thing you've got that's went doon and stayed doon

No internationalists no need for international break.

Crocodile dab is the closest thing to being an internationalist at the dump these days.

Taintedice
02-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Big win today, the bogan will be hyper when he wakes up

AussieArab44
03-09-2017, 11:10 PM
The auld Tranny Broon talking about anything wet is giving me the boak.
Best two players for Scotland Armstrong and Robertson, both scored, both Arabs. Did you manage to enjoy those goals, or did your bitterness prevent that too?
FTD since 83
FTD til Admin3

jdfc
04-09-2017, 12:37 PM

He's been with the same woman all his adult life, sure her names Palm

Mrs brown
04-09-2017, 03:23 PM
He doesn't like talking about the other ***, male or female ,he goes all quiet and gets embarrassed , clearly no embarrassed about his pi£h team tho
What's that skippy wee jimmys fell down a mineshaft tut tut tut

AussieArab44
05-09-2017, 02:17 PM
He doesn't like talking about the other ***, male or female ,he goes all quiet and gets embarrassed , clearly no embarrassed about his pi£h team tho
What's that skippy wee jimmys fell down a mineshaft tut tut tut
A real 1970's attempt at humour from Tranny Broon
Hmmmm the 70's eh? Wasn't that the last time you muppets won a trophy!?
Now that's funny!
FTD til Admin3

Deeranged
05-09-2017, 05:30 PM
A real 1970's attempt at humour from Tranny Broon
Hmmmm the 70's eh? Wasn't that the last time you muppets won a trophy!?

Uuuummmm..... no.

AussieArab44
05-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Uuuummmm..... no.
Oh noooooo don't do this to yourself!
Don't mention some lower league p*shy cup?
Even your funster friends will laugh at ya
FTD til Admin4

Deeranged
06-09-2017, 04:58 AM
Oh noooooo don't do this to yourself!
Don't mention some lower league p*shy cup?
Even your funster friends will laugh at ya
FTD til Admin4

You said trophy not major trophy.

Right enough your lot didn't celebrate winning the fizzy cup like it was the Champions League last season - lower league pishy cup indeed.

Most of your DAB colleagues would give their right arm for a First Division / Championship trophy right now though - **** or bust is the expression I believe. We've had a few of them over the past few decades, but if you think it counts for nothing then fair enough.

AussieArab44
06-09-2017, 05:48 AM
You said trophy not major trophy.

Right enough your lot didn't celebrate winning the fizzy cup like it was the Champions League last season - lower league pishy cup indeed.

Most of your DAB colleagues would give their right arm for a First Division / Championship trophy right now though - **** or bust is the expression I believe. We've had a few of them over the past few decades, but if you think it counts for nothing then fair enough.
2010 is the only last trophy anyone counts over our end of the street.
Last years fizzy pop means nothing
Championship trophy only means promotion back to the big league, that's all.
That would never be celebrated for any other reason other than promotion, and wouldn't be considered a trophy win
FTD til Admin3

AussieArab44
06-09-2017, 05:52 AM
On other news I actually hope you beat Sevco at the weekend

Returnofrros
06-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Why do dabs pretend they have a rivalry with Glasgow rangers...they don't.. ..nobody cares about them...they are irrelevant in the big league, they are in fact....the balunie Huns of the football world.

Death is near for that club, let's hope they collectively close their eyes and let it wash over them and they shall have peace from their torment.

jdfc
06-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Can't see a comparison with the Balunie Huns, I'm sure I read in "the gangs of Dundee" book, that the so called Huns never lost a fight, but I'll stand corrected

Mrs brown
06-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Ftd this ftd that now you want us to win , closet dee , it's ok we won't tell anybody

jdfc
06-09-2017, 02:37 PM
No be the first closet he's came oot

Returnofrros
06-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Can't see a comparison with the Balunie Huns, I'm sure I read in "the gangs of Dundee" book, that the so called Huns never lost a fight, but I'll stand corrected

I'll correct you.

The balunie Huns didnae get a mention in the book. Funny cause a body fae the young Mary girls, the five ways fugitives and the bridgefoot brigade did.

Balunie Huns played 0 won 0 drew 0 lost 0 points 0

jdfc
06-09-2017, 04:35 PM
What about the Johnstone Ave lofters

Returnofrros
06-09-2017, 04:48 PM
What about the Johnstone Ave lofters

No idea the middle class don't do soldiers, more officer material.

Who were the balunie Huns rivals then?

Bound to be a few Douglas boys post on here who could confirm or deny the existence of the mythical Huns.

shaded
06-09-2017, 06:01 PM
as far as i mind ,the only balunie that formed after the toddy wiz a no too bad fitba team so myb j is getting mixed up wi them
dont mind o any other gang jumper wandering aboot the amalfie bak in the day
wid love to ken their colours if true

rros myb they wer started by some1 blackballed fae the right toddy :?

Returnofrros
06-09-2017, 06:18 PM
as far as i mind ,the only balunie that formed after the toddy wiz a no too bad fitba team so myb j is getting mixed up wi them

Well that puts that to bed.

The colours like the "gang" a figment of an overactive imagination.

Blackballed from the toddy....surely no.

shaded
06-09-2017, 06:32 PM
guys oor age who werna in the toddy were either
a)blackballed
or
b)blackeyed

jdfc
06-09-2017, 06:57 PM

Ahead of there time, first gang no to wear colours, in out, wham bang thank you mam,
There are a few kirkton boys know all about it, Ed Barrie top man.

shaded
06-09-2017, 07:18 PM
like the sas then j?

Returnofrros
06-09-2017, 07:26 PM
like the sas then j?

No not really, more like Lord of the rings, Harry potter and utd are a big club.....complete and utter fantasy.

Ever heard of the Craigie cribby crunchers!!!

No neither have I.😂

Returnofrros
06-09-2017, 07:27 PM
Ahead of there time, first gang no to wear colours, in out, wham bang thank you mam,
There are a few kirkton boys know all about it, Ed Barrie top man.

What was your rank?

jdfc
06-09-2017, 07:58 PM
No not really, more like Lord of the rings, Harry potter and utd are a big club.....complete and utter fantasy.

Ever heard of the Craigie cribby crunchers!!!

No neither have I.😂

Without doubt, shaded' heardvof the C.C.C. he'd have had a few in his class at craigie

There was no rank in the BH, all men are born equal, so should be treated the same,

Anyway, how many fights were there in the loft, around the pool table

Returnofrros
06-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Without doubt, shaded' heardvof the C.C.C. he'd have had a few in his class at craigie

There was no rank in the BH, all men are born equal, so should be treated the same,

Anyway, how many fights were there in the loft, around the pool table

The Craigie cribby crunchers are as real as the loch Ness monster; Bigfoot and dab history pre 79......now stop this fictional nonsense or shaded will send the boys round.

One Douglas.. ...one gang is what I heard.

jdfc
06-09-2017, 08:47 PM
The Craigie cribby crunchers are as real as the loch Ness monster; Bigfoot and dab history pre 79......now stop this fictional nonsense or shaded will send the boys round.

One Douglas.. ...one gang is what I heard.

So what was the Johnstone avenue loft boys history

Returnofrros
06-09-2017, 09:11 PM
So what was the Johnstone avenue loft boys history

Remarkably the same as the aforementioned balunie Huns.. .....played 0 won 0 drew 0 lost 0.

jdfc
06-09-2017, 09:33 PM
No asking for your pool record, you must have fought somebody when you got pumped on the green bays

Returnofrros
06-09-2017, 09:58 PM
No asking for your pool record, you must have fought somebody when you got pumped on the green bays

How come there was no rank in balunie Huns if boy that wrote Peter pan was top boy.

No mention of balunie Huns on his Wikipedia page.

jdfc
07-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Low profile, we were like musketeers, all for one, and one for all

AussieArab44
07-09-2017, 10:57 PM
What a minter! You lot really are stuck in the 70's. Gangs, seriously, overhyped bullsh*t just like that book trying to make it more than it ever was.
Reading your posts you sound like you're still there 😂
Mind you , you are stuck in the 70s stadium, celebrating your last 70s major cup win, looking like rejects from the 70s.
And from your previous comments, no one is saying there is a rivalry with Sevco, just hate them slightly more than the BNBs.
Now back to your gang fantasies
FTD til Admin3

ABERFELDYDEE
08-09-2017, 05:30 AM
What a minter! You lot really are stuck in the 70's. Gangs, seriously, overhyped bullsh*t just like that book trying to make it more than it ever was.
Reading your posts you sound like you're still there ��
Mind you , you are stuck in the 70s stadium, celebrating your last 70s major cup win, looking like rejects from the 70s.
And from your previous comments, no one is saying there is a rivalry with Sevco, just hate them slightly more than the BNBs.
FTD til Admin3

Shaded,what do you think constitutes trolling?

jdfc
08-09-2017, 07:17 AM
The cross dresser is precious, let him be

shaded
08-09-2017, 08:18 AM
Reading your posts you sound like you're still there ��
FTD til Admin3

ah aussie doesna like anythn to do wi fighting,prob cus she was traumatised watchn the D E RR Y take over her beloved shed whenever the urge took us or she was a member o the ferry fleet ladies ;-)

num1adi
08-09-2017, 08:19 AM
Reading your posts you sound like you're still there 😂
FTD til Admin3
And of course it was that well known durty Arab bazturd Gary Robertson that wrote the gangs of Dundee ,
Hooly the greeting pus is best mate

shaded
08-09-2017, 08:21 AM

as lang as its on one thread aberfeldy dina see why we cani keep this shirley

Mrs brown
08-09-2017, 08:33 AM
Well said let's keep mad max , he defo wants to be a dee , not seen him posting next door I think he's banned for his love of sheep
Baaaad bogan boy
Ylf ya bass

Returnofrros
08-09-2017, 08:58 AM
He wouldn't know anything about pre 1979 he's a ****ing dab.

Football world's equivalent to creationists. All the evidence is there they just choose not to believe.

AussieArab44
09-09-2017, 11:15 AM
He wouldn't know anything about pre 1979 he's a ****ing dab.

Football world's equivalent to creationists. All the evidence is there they just choose not to believe.
Aww Aberfeldy goes off crying to mamma lol
What a woose, it's ok mate I'll accept your surrender
Meanwhile Tranny Broon lobs in with its usual p*sh, and returningrose completes the cast of the muppet show with utter b*llocks!
No change then, normal service is resumed.
Sure I'll get lots of replies cos as usual none of you are actually at your match 😂
FTD since 83
FTD til Admin3

ABERFELDYDEE
09-09-2017, 08:24 PM

A dab that doesnt post on the nest but you allow him to spoil threads here
nae wonder boys wont post

DerryRhumba72
09-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Aww Aberfeldy goes off crying to mamma lol
What a woose, it's ok mate I'll accept your surrender
Meanwhile Tranny Broon lobs in with its usual p*sh, and returningrose completes the cast of the muppet show with utter b*llocks!
No change then, normal service is resumed.
Sure I'll get lots of replies cos as usual none of you are actually at your match 😂
FTD since 83
FTD til Admin3

Is there something wrong with you?

Is your life so empty that you have to spend all your time posting on a 'Dee forum when, let's face it, you're not even a proper DAB?

Get a phucking life.

Or yer hole.

Phucking tedious prick.

ABERFELDYDEE
09-09-2017, 09:22 PM
Is there something wrong with you?

Is your life so empty that you have to spend all your time posting on a 'Dee forum when, let's face it, you're not even a proper DAB?

Get a phucking life.

Or yer hole.

Phucking tedious prick.

Why post this?
Youre playing into his barrae
Why Shaded doesnt empty him is staggerring,unless Noah is right of course

DerryRhumba72
09-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Why post this?
Youre playing into his barrae
Why Shaded doesnt empty him is staggerring,unless Noah is right of course

I posted this because I felt like it, and unlike you, I don't feel the need to run to the teacher when some idiot DAB says something I don't like.

Hope that's ok with you.

ABERFELDYDEE
09-09-2017, 09:46 PM
I posted this because I felt like it, and unlike you, I don't feel the need to run to the teacher when some idiot DAB says something I don't like.

Hope that's ok with you.

Keep dundee mad pure
Hope thats ok with you
Youre making a fool of yourself

DerryRhumba72
09-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Keep dundee mad pure
Hope thats ok with you
Youre making a fool of yourself

Illiterate nonsense as usual.

Maybe you should report me to the teacher too.

Nae wonder boys won't post eh? You might want to think that one through.....

ABERFELDYDEE
10-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Illiterate nonsense as usual.

Maybe you should report me to the teacher too.

Nae wonder boys won't post eh? You might want to think that one through.....

Good post
At least there was no personal abuse in that one
Its a start

GB72
10-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Good post
At least there was no personal abuse in that one
Its a start

Whats your username on the happyclapping forum?

Maybe better off there

shaded
10-09-2017, 12:12 PM
folk go on aboot nae wonder people dina post
pretty ironic using this thread as an example considering it has more views and replys than all the threads on the 1st page of this forum
maks me laugh at times

Returnofrros
10-09-2017, 01:37 PM
If you want buddy buddy mate mate likey likey politically correct nonsense post on Pravda.

If you want to hear from folk who actually go to the game post or look on here.

We will also throw in purile guff, anti adult concession opinions and a healthy dose of sceptism 're dfc.

Horses for courses.

AussieArab44
10-09-2017, 02:48 PM
folk go on aboot nae wonder people dina post
pretty ironic using this thread as an example considering it has more views and replys than all the threads on the 1st page of this forum
maks me laugh at times
It's the longest thread this year!
Shows the BNB' s obsession with United.
Ironic the longest thread on Dundee Mad.... is about United! Or maybe it's not ironic, maybe it's typical and a minter for you lot.
Anyway won't be long until we will both be in the Championship together next season.
We cannae beat Dumbarton at home, and you can't beat anyone in the league!
If it wasn't for the whanker Bain in the Hibees game, you'd be 5 straight defeats.
Wonder who's fired first? McKinnon or McCann?
Anyway enough fitba talk, how's my wee friend Aberfeldy? Still looking for anyone to go running to telling tales on the bad Dab who's been taking the piss outta you for days? Even your fellow BNB's think you're a whoose!

FTD since 73
FTD til Admin3

Taintedice
10-09-2017, 04:19 PM
the bogan thinks folk ripping the pish out of him is people talking about United, what a weirdo

billymorgan
10-09-2017, 04:25 PM
It's the longest thread this year!
Shows the BNB' s obsession with United.
Ironic the longest thread on Dundee Mad.... is about United! Or maybe it's not ironic, maybe it's typical and a minter for you lot.
Anyway won't be long until we will both be in the Championship together next season.
We cannae beat Dumbarton at home, and you can't beat anyone in the league!
If it wasn't for the whanker Bain in the Hibees game, you'd be 5 straight defeats.
Wonder who's fired first? McKinnon or McCann?
Anyway enough fitba talk, how's my wee friend Aberfeldy? Still looking for anyone to go running to telling tales on the bad Dab who's been taking the piss outta you for days? Even your fellow BNB's think you're a whoose!

FTD since 73
FTD til Admin3

Well done shaded. You are giving this phuckin piece of human excrement free liscence to abuse our club and posters at will now. if you are happy for this prlck to keep posting his shlte,then why did you ban a similar poster the other week for a lot less after you advised jdfc you had binned the phucker ? Be interested to know.

jdfc
10-09-2017, 04:37 PM
The Shelia is keeping us amused, the boy shaded banned was an out and out tool

billymorgan
10-09-2017, 04:42 PM
The Shelia is keeping us amused, the boy shaded banned was an out and out tool

He is probably the same prlck FFS

shaded
10-09-2017, 06:32 PM
billy read the thread a/a is getting the pysh ripped oot him wether he kens it or not,the bain mention gets him sin binned no any dee moaning aboot him,asking for a red used to be a red itself

Mrs brown
10-09-2017, 07:12 PM
Brilliant he's a keeper ! Can't get his hole , he's probably hanging out the back of Larry as we post and people want rid , he's the only bit of respite we're getting up to now this season , he doesn't even realise how much of tit he's making of himself , can we not promote him to something cos that's the only promotion gel see this season
Ray must stay
Gdsdd

ABERFELDYDEE
11-09-2017, 03:11 PM
He is probably the same prlck FFS
Ah well ittook over a week since I mentioned banning him but we got there in the end I suppose
Well done shaded

ABERFELDYDEE
11-09-2017, 03:15 PM
[QUOTE=GB72;38648712]Whats your username on the happyclapping forum?

Maybe better off there[/QUOTE
Do I post on there?
What makes you say that?
It's a bizarre statement even for you

GB72
12-09-2017, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=GB72;38648712]Whats your username on the happyclapping forum?

Maybe better off there[/QUOTE
Do I post on there?
What makes you say that?
It's a bizarre statement even for you

Just with your dig at this forum