PDA

View Full Version : The media

tooslomofo
26-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Stick that 3 points where the sun don't shine you bunch of twots

Put the pressure on someone else

Totally obsessed with nufc getting relegated questioning our signings and saying Rafa will be first manager to leave

Go put the pressure on wet spam instead

toptoon
26-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Not just the 3 points but the performance and effort - a real team effort and I havenīt see us harry and chase like that for 90 minutes for a while now. Long may it continue.

Zippity
26-08-2017, 08:04 PM
Aye, that's a good point. We looked full of energy and confidence. We harried and pressed and tackled well in midfield. We also kept possession much better this week too-like night and day from last week.

kingstonbob
26-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Bloke next to me said he was stopped by a Sky woman before Forest and asked if he wanted to comment on Rafa leaving and the possibility Pardew taking over. He said I told her to feck off back to the south and leave NUFC to it!About right I think.

toptoon
26-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Bloke next to me said he was stopped by a Sky woman before Forest and asked if he wanted to comment on Rafa leaving and the possibility Pardew taking over. He said I told her to feck off back to the south and leave NUFC to it!About right I think.

XD Nice one.

Jammy89
26-08-2017, 11:25 PM

XD bet that wasn't shown XD