PDA

View Full Version : Where's Wally (sorry AndyJ)?

kingstonbob
26-08-2017, 08:11 PM
They seek him here they seek him there.....:D:D:D:

Nufc24Mag
26-08-2017, 08:41 PM

Poor lad must be horrible watching his team in a championship relegation battle;D

andyj73
27-08-2017, 07:03 PM
.. Wally had to work this weekend and in tomorrow .. He's a tip for you. Don't go to the bank tomorrow cos it's closed ..

andyj73
27-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Poor lad must be horrible watching his team in a championship relegation battle;D

.. Well done on beating the bottom of the table club .. I wouldn't laugh to soon, cos there's a far greater chance of you going down ..

Nufc24Mag
27-08-2017, 08:22 PM
.. Well done on beating the bottom of the table club .. I wouldn't laugh to soon, cos there's a far greater chance of you going down ..

I think we have a much better chance of staying up than u lot do. But anyways it won't be the first time u have been in league 1;D

andyj73
27-08-2017, 08:24 PM
I think we have a much better chance of staying up than u lot do. But anyways it won't be the first time u have been in league 1;D

.. I think you are talking out of your arse, but you are welcome to your opinion even if it is sh1te ..

Nufc24Mag
27-08-2017, 08:36 PM
.. I think you are talking out of your arse, but you are welcome to your opinion even if it is sh1te ..

Mate u been destroyed off one of the worst teams in the league:D

Davearmy
27-08-2017, 08:41 PM
Mate u been destroyed off one of the worst teams in the league:D

barnsley 3-0 sunderland HAHAHAHAHA :o :rolleyes:

Nufc24Mag
27-08-2017, 08:43 PM
barnsley 3-0 sunderland HAHAHAHAHA :o :rolleyes:

But butt butttt we played good for the first 10minutes :D

toptoon
27-08-2017, 08:44 PM

I think you´ll find they´re bottom BECAUSE we beat them.

Still trying to mix it while your shower of a club is in melt down. Now arguing about who has more chance of going down? How feckin sad is that?

As we were told last season on numerous occasions, why should we bother about a club that is only in the Fizzy?

andyj73
27-08-2017, 08:49 PM
I think you´ll find they´re bottom BECAUSE we beat them.

Still trying to mix it while your shower of a club is in melt down. Now arguing about who has more chance of going down? How feckin sad is that?

As we were told last season on numerous occasions, why should we bother about a club that is only in the Fizzy?

.. You've won one in four. Once you come down with a bump against Swansea you can re-align your expectations ..

toptoon
27-08-2017, 08:54 PM
.. You've won one in four. Once you come down with a bump against Swansea you can re-align your expectations ..

I´d be worrying about my own team more, if I were you. Larry´s honeymoon period was over vey sharpish.

andyj73
27-08-2017, 08:57 PM
.. Won three, drawn two, lost two, and we are still going to buy before the window closes .. We lost two matches in a row, what's the fuss, you lost three ..

I´d be worrying about my own team more, if I were you. Larry´s honeymoon period was over vey sharpish.

Nufc24Mag
27-08-2017, 09:08 PM
.. Won three, drawn two, lost two, and we are still going to buy before the window closes .. We lost two matches in a row, what's the fuss, you lost three ..

Buy more before the transfer window closes? Elis must be saying thank god for poundstretcher....

toonlegend
27-08-2017, 09:37 PM

you can dress it up to sound better .

but the matches that COUNT are played 5 won 1 drawn 2 lost 2 points 5 and a negative goal difference

andyj73
27-08-2017, 10:41 PM
.. You can dress it up all you want to sound better, but you have won one in four and were knocked out of the kangaroo cup at home by a Championship club who were able to put out a stronger second string team ..

you can dress it up to sound better .

but the matches that COUNT are played 5 won 1 drawn 2 lost 2 points 5 and a negative goal difference

toonlegend
27-08-2017, 10:44 PM
.. You can dress it up all you want to sound better, but you have won one in four and were knocked out of the kangaroo cup at home by a Championship club who were able to put out a stronger second string team ..

and the ones that count.. the league stands at 1 in 3. 33% win ratio against 20% for yous

andyj73
27-08-2017, 10:48 PM
.. I'd argue that being in the fizzy makes it more important to fans to progress in the cup .. Although I do take into account that we are unlikely to progress much further .. Forrest had a better second string and that should ring some alarm bells, but I'm sure you are happy to paper over the cracks until you get beat off Swansea. Then it will be back to crisis and doom and gloom. And you know I am right ..

and the ones that count.. the league stands at 1 in 3. 33% win ratio against 20% for yous

Zippity
27-08-2017, 10:58 PM
.. I'd argue that being in the fizzy makes it more important to fans to progress in the cup .. Although I do take into account that we are unlikely to progress much further .. Forrest had a better second string and that should ring some alarm bells, but I'm sure you are happy to paper over the cracks until you get beat off Swansea. Then it will be back to crisis and doom and gloom. And you know I am right ..

Or....or we could beat Swansea. >:)

(although put your house on Swansea resigning Bony and him scoring)

toonlegend
27-08-2017, 11:00 PM

ha, as you can see quite plainly we are far from happy with our squad and aren't papering over any cracks - you however seem to be ignoring that 20% win rate in the league to include inferior opposition that still only gives you a miserly 42% win rate.

toptoon
28-08-2017, 12:01 AM

I don´t care if you´ve won 5 on the trot, you´re in the Fizzy, you fool.

Nephy
28-08-2017, 07:43 AM
Let's admit it, we've both had crap starts to the new season. Personally I'd like to see both clubs turn it around - being separated from Sunderland by 2 divisions would be hilarious at first, but we'd all miss the derbies really!

ex_pat_magpie
28-08-2017, 08:54 AM

Andy, if you are still posting on here end of season then let's compare then.

In other words how comfortably we survived and what a poor fight or failure you had against relegation to the third tier.

NorthernRock
28-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Like I said before the season started, I think we'll push for a top 10 finish, the first 2 games didn't change that belief and neither did Saturday, all it did was re-affirm the fact that the players need time to adjust and we could do with a few additions to give us different qualities and dimensions to sustain our levels throughout the season.

Our team is better than most pundits and fans believe tbh. I also think that we'll have one or two surprises before the window closes... This ain't the Prima donna era of Luque, Owen et el, this is the era of the TEAM with ambitious young players wanting to wear that shirt, big difference and a name on the back of the shirt won't give you a performance.

Now Sunlun....

I see Grayson as a decent fizzy pop manager for a smaller club(aye even smaller than them). By that I mean he did ok at his previous clubs before Preston, they did pretty well last season but he hardly has a proven resume in helping clubs get promoted and/or consistency has he?... Like our man Benitez ;D

With the amount of competition in the league I just don't see them getting anywhere near automatic promotion and I honestly think they'll struggle to scrape the play-offs.

The scum are gonna find out that the fizzy ain't as easy as it looks and our achievement of winning the league was no mean feat and is better than anything they've mustered in years.

It ain't the same league it was when Phillips, Ball and Bracewell did well in that other old **** hole of theirs, it's a different ball game now where a lot of clubs have been at the top and/or got a decent team pushing for promotion.

Mick's doing it at Ipswich, probably the most successful manager they've had in years...

McCarthy vs Benitez XD

Good luck for the season though Andy, when you're bored of watching that ****e, get the black and white top out your "closet" and support a team with hungry young players who want to play for their club, you'll soon see the difference mate ;-)

B)

sherwoodmag
28-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Forest spelt with one R made 4 or 5 changes the Toon made ten and even that one player who kept his place is not guaranteed to play when Lejuene comes back.So a full reserve team played against 5 or 6 Forest regulars.Yes we do need better reserves but that game was not a good comparison.