PDA

View Full Version : *******s

Zippity
26-08-2017, 10:12 PM
After watching Match of the Day, it looks like Mitro could be in trouble for that elbow. :(

toptoon
26-08-2017, 10:15 PM
After watching Match of the Day, it looks like Mitro could be in trouble for that elbow. :(

True - trial by media as usual though.

Zippity
26-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Indeed but that was as pointless and needless as Shelvey's.

Huge shame as he did really well when he came on.

toptoon
26-08-2017, 10:24 PM
True - could be the reason that Rafa doesnīt "like" him as much as a lot of fans. They must have worked with him on these things and he isnīt learning - not good.

Zippity
26-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Nope. Not good.

And in the interests of fairness, Mitro-you're a knob

Shelvey rightly got a load of stick for his act of stupidity and this was no different.

ffs

:blue:

Zippity
26-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Mind, it's absolutely nowt compared to that Watford player's challenge. Good grief...that was appalling and he had the audacity to complain about the red card!! :O

Davearmy
26-08-2017, 11:15 PM
It was dumb yes BUT at the same time it wasn't the worst elbow thrown of the game and the other one only received a yellow. Now if Mitro get's a ban that is complete horse sh!t IMO.

Jammy89
26-08-2017, 11:39 PM
It was dumb yes BUT at the same time it wasn't the worst elbow thrown of the game and the other one only received a yellow. Now if Mitro get's a ban that is complete horse sh!t IMO.

I'd say the other elbow probs deserves same. Had ref seen Mitro would of been a yellow same as there but he didn't which means trial by panel, who will base on what media are screaming for and his previous form.

So 3 match ban.

ghostrider
27-08-2017, 09:16 AM
To be fair it looked more of a half hearted shove rather than any real elbowing.
However, we are not dealing with legitimate juries in the FA, so it'll be interesting to see what happens over it.

They need to be really careful though because something like this often happens and if their darlings happen to do something like it, their punishments better be similar, assuming they will give Mitrovic the usual 3 game ban, or maybe up it to 5 just because.

The West Ham player made a massive meal out of the situation and goes to show the way this game is going. Basically it's being played into extinction by play acting pussies who are afraid their moisturised skin might mark.

waalsendmick
27-08-2017, 09:19 AM
I reckon if Mitro aimed a deliberate elbow at me, and connected, I'd probs my wake up in the RVI, and I'm a much bigger lad than that Lanzini....

nobody was hurt, it looked more like a shove across him with the elbow (remember a certain Mr Shearer was a master at it) rather than a strike with the elbow.

I'm getting a tad peeved at pundits and media only seeing things our players do, and not what is done to them.

yet more sensationalized pish!

Jammy89
27-08-2017, 11:01 AM
I'm getting a tad peeved at pundits and media only seeing things our players do, and not what is done to them.

It was a joke last season but at least we were the "big dog" so we're followed with a much closer eye but this season it just seems to be because it's Newcastle.

Arseholes.

ex_pat_magpie
27-08-2017, 11:09 AM
I reckon if Mitro aimed a deliberate elbow at me, and connected, I'd probs my wake up in the RVI, and I'm a much bigger lad than that Lanzini....

nobody was hurt, it looked more like a shove across him with the elbow (remember a certain Mr Shearer was a master at it) rather than a strike with the elbow.

I saw it as that too. A bit too enthusiastic but just a solid shove when he shouldn't have done it. I wouldn't think it looked malicious which will hopefully the way the panel view the incident.

toonlegend
27-08-2017, 11:38 AM
funny MOTD can highlight a slight knock with an elbow

but refrained from even mentioning -the deliberate stamp/jump against us last week

MidsMagpie
27-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Typical BBC MOTD no sign of hernandez fouls but make a big point of the Mitrovic shove.

toptoon
27-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Exactly what I thought.

Cannylad
27-08-2017, 03:44 PM
I distinctly saw Lanzini blatantly smack Mitro in the elbow using his head as a weapon, dirty little basturd. XD

ashingtoon62
27-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Definitely an elbow,2-0 up and the useless fecker does that.Sell the kernt bogof wi Shelvey...
He had the fecking audacity, to mek the shush celebration aimed at the media no doubt...The fact is,hes sh i t...

ex_pat_magpie
28-08-2017, 08:19 AM
I distinctly saw Lanzini blatantly smack Mitro in the elbow using his head as a weapon, dirty little basturd. XD

:) :) :)

Jammy89
28-08-2017, 08:41 AM
Seen some people on facebook saying that apparently the incident has been included in Ref's report but he said no action taken because he deemed it accidental.

If this is the case the nothing can be done as ref has put it in his report.

Here is hoping that is true.

toonlegend
28-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Seen some people on facebook saying that apparently the incident has been included in Ref's report but he said no action taken because he deemed it accidental.

If this is the case the nothing can be done as ref has put it in his report.

Here is hoping that is true.

fingers crossed then.

on the same/similar issue. did anyone see the article yesterday - mitro saying "he wasn't trusted" by the gaffers/coaches

Zippity
28-08-2017, 10:57 AM
I didn't but, if he continues stupid stuff like he did on Saturday, then that won't change.

(no, it wasn't the worst elbow we've ever seen but it was the pointlessness of it that was so infuriating.)

ronandtet
28-08-2017, 11:04 AM
what strikes me is we complain about the negativity label the press give us but just a look on this forum
complaining about mitro.s slight mistake
rafa leaving
rata leaving
a dig at andy ( i,ll give ya that one)
a poor joke :)
what ! we wn a match
umm

Zippity
28-08-2017, 11:24 AM
a poor joke :)

http://i66.tinypic.com/9qz3ah.jpg