PDA

View Full Version : Flood

Charlie arab
27-08-2017, 08:53 AM
Have a look at him at first 2 goals on arabzone. First one he rushes out leaving a huge gap for Morgan to run into , second goal is almost comical, running up the wing when we don't even have possession. Sorry willo but times up for you I'm afraid, all heart but no football brain.

ianharab
27-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Should have been off first yesterday , impact player at best now .

Chick A Saw
27-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Having just seen the goals, i really feel for you guys that were there if the rest of the game was like that!

I see what Charlie Arab says about Flood, but i have to ask why Flood was in Quinns pocket for the 3rd? I also have to ask why Flood noticed that Quinn played quite well and said he felt sorry for him during the interview?

arabian_ian
27-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Flood is a waste of a shirt now. Had his day.

Charlie arab
27-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Quinn was the only player I would give pass marks to yesterday chick a saw, honestly it was brutal, could have got a right hiding

ianharab
27-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Very true Charlie , could easily have lost by more , worrying thing was lack of fight , desire and pride and McKinnon standing by the dug out with his arms folded , contrast that with Ross standing almost on the touchline barking instructions to his players , very worrying

Chick A Saw
27-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Very true Charlie , could easily have lost by more , worrying thing was lack of fight , desire and pride and McKinnon standing by the dug out with his arms folded , contrast that with Ross standing almost on the touchline barking instructions to his players , very worrying

Thinking back to Jackie and im not confident all is well. I am beginning to make connections to his end and what is happening now.

LSArab
27-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Willo been a great servant and is supporter of club.

Yesterday was wake up call. Maybe good guy to have in squad but not in first XI any longer

scoobydufc
27-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Down to Ray's buddy signing system
Done ure timeWillo ,surprised we resigned him when we did
year older, yard slower

darrenshedtastic
27-08-2017, 08:23 PM
hes lost all the attributes that made him the fans favourite he was. doesnt have legs now to be able to pressurize opponents all game. seriously showing his age.

he should now only be used as an impact like he did v brechin. 10-30min spells for him and he can use his energy effectively without worrying itll be burnout by the 2nd half if he started the game.

although flood was poor i dont think he is helped by having a lazy git like fyvie next to him. at least floods effort is there and attempts to get around the park. fyvie just strolls around and thinks hes xavi. he is another who desperately needs to show why he was signed.

Sutherland Arab
27-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Flood is the new Dillon, his body won't do what his heart wants it to.
Looks like a headless chicken these days and should only be brought on to bring some energy in the latter part of games.
It's sad to see because he obviously cares for the club but we don't need passengers in the team.

bobafett
27-08-2017, 09:12 PM
I said at the game,if he just concentrates on what he's there to do (sit in front of the back 4), they don't score any of their goals.

Chick A Saw
27-08-2017, 09:20 PM
I said at the game,if he just concentrates on what he's there to do (sit in front of the back 4), they don't score any of their goals.

From that i come to the conclusion that in my opinion, Toshney is still the best defensive midfielder we have!

And am i right in saying that Flood is now the club captain?

stokearab
28-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Have a look at him at first 2 goals on arabzone. First one he rushes out leaving a huge gap for Morgan to run into , second goal is almost comical, running up the wing when we don't even have possession. Sorry willo but times up for you I'm afraid, all heart but no football brain.

Been saying same for some time.
His energy and passion seems to make people forget the gaps he leaves behind him.
Ray made the right call to bring him on late against Brechin and I believe he did change that game, but no way should he be starting any game.
Ray, really wtf are you thinking 😕

offshore_arab83
28-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Should never have been signed when we have Breils, Fyvie etc