Allan - 6
Vincent - 4
Kamara - 7
McGowan - 7

Deacon -6
El Bahk - 5

jdfc
28-08-2017, 06:43 AM
Think you've been reading the Pravda board, next it'll be, played for rangers and dundee, or rate the ref

billymorgan
28-08-2017, 07:39 AM
Think you've been reading the Pravda board, next it'll be, played for rangers and dundee, or rate the ref

Any Chance you can furnish me a list of Topics you are ok with me to post aboot ye miserable c*nt ?
I don't post on that board,but I know you do Valleyboy. And I've posted player ratings many times before last nights post. :)

_JohnGotti_
28-08-2017, 10:13 AM
re that forum
someone has made a threed bout most memorable away gemmes.
his most memorable away gemme was so memorable he got the score wrang.it lol we didnae even win

jdfc
28-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Any Chance you can furnish me a list of Topics you are ok with me to post aboot ye miserable c*nt ?
I don't post on that board,but I know you do Valleyboy. And I've posted player ratings many times before last nights post. :)

Billy you need to calm down, miserable c*nt ?
I have spgiven myself a ban from next door, due to someone who posts on here, under a different name, hounding me at every opportunity, just because he's in the clique, your surely no trying to be smart calling me valleyboy, as I let the world know that was my user name over there.
Keep to selling the masks, I give you that one, I liked them.

Biffo_the_Bear
28-08-2017, 04:30 PM
There's a job for you in the tele billy coz I've just read the ratings
fae tam duthie and if he thinks kamara was a 6 the same as Vincent
he's in the wrong job that's actually mind boggling that he thinks that

scott1962
28-08-2017, 06:30 PM
why didn't we play O'Hara up front... at 6ft4, maybe not his usual positionn, but might have given us a different option..... Elbak... and what looked like McGowan upfront were far to lightweight, after the pen.... never looked like scoring