PDA

View Full Version : Gms

jjaflup22
27-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Been pulled out of the River Kelvin after a night out and taken to hospital. Has anyone heard anything? Please god he's Ok.

USArab
27-08-2017, 11:43 PM
A top tier professional footballer was rescued from the River Kelvin in the early hours of Sunday morning after a night out in Glasgow the Evening Times have reported. It is believed the 26-year-old player had been clubbing in the city with another footballer before he fell into the river at the West End around 2.30am. Both Police Scotland and the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service were in attendance, with the latter using a boat from Polmadie Fire Station to rescue the player. He was then taken to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital with his condition unknown. A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: “Around 2.40am on Sunday, August 27, police received a report of a 26 year-old male in the River Kelvin, Partick. “Emergency services attended and a full search of the area was carried out with the male being located.

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/news/celebrity/footballer-rushed-to-hospital-after-glasgow-river-rescue-reports-1-4543993

Charlie arab
28-08-2017, 05:57 AM
Saying in the Sun he jumped in and was in the water for 90 mins. Hope to **** the lad is ok.

JelloBiafra
28-08-2017, 06:46 AM
Saying in the Sun he jumped in and was in the water for 90 mins. Hope to **** the lad is ok.

My favourite player since Olofsson and until Robertson. Hope he is well but that article really does not sound at all good for the boy. If he can recover from this bring him back on loan to the one place he thrived.

jjaflup22
28-08-2017, 10:05 AM
According to the Dons website he's recovering at home and doing well.

LSArab
28-08-2017, 01:10 PM
Needs to come home to tannadice where he was loved.

Great lad and hope he's ok

AussieArab44
28-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Wonder who the unnamed other player was? Night out in Glasgow...wouldn't have been a Celtic midfielder and ex teammate? Just guessing in a non malicious way

USArab
28-08-2017, 02:43 PM
According to the Dons website he's recovering at home and doing well.

I bet we see some of these appearing at future matches!

Mr_Brightside
28-08-2017, 06:01 PM
I bet we see some of these appearing at future matches!

Afraid that's bang out. He's a 26 year old lad that's had some drink and whatever's went through his head must of been some scary ****. Thoughts are with him and his family at the time.

Otm_Shank
28-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Do we know he jumped? My first thought was he was attacked.

NOSCOTCAPS
28-08-2017, 07:56 PM
Aye bit of a strange one there with GMS. Didnt think he was the type to get boozed up and do something pretty silly like that. However it does seem to raise concerns, possibly over his mental state IMHO! 90 mins in the water! I just wonder if the move to the Dons and the form of a certain Scott Wright is playing on his mind. He doesn't seem to be automatic first choice. Just needs to get back playing again and show what he can do! Good luck

Sandeman
28-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Whatever his reasons for doing it he is clearly struggling mentally. This is a time that football should show some real solidarity. Hope is he okay

offshore_arab83
28-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Or he could have juts dived in for a drunken laugh thats eneded up seeing him being rescued...

jjaflup22
28-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Or he could have juts dived in for a drunken laugh thats eneded up seeing him being rescued...

I think that's more likely to be fair. We've all done mad stuff when we're p1ssed, just so happens his mad stuff ends up on the front pages of all the papers.

TerryTheTerror
28-08-2017, 10:46 PM

I'm sure it was reported he was in the water for 90 minutes. Doesn't really sound like high jinks but....

dundeeunitedfc83
28-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Hope gms gets all the support he needs! Doesn't sound good at all

stokearab
29-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Hope gms gets all the support he needs! Doesn't sound good at all

From what I've read there's no inference of the issues you might be alluding to. So I'm not sure why people are jumping to conclusions one way or the other. A big night out when your body has low tolerance to alcohol can make you very pished very quickly. It's possible he went for a leak lost his balance and fell in. It's also possible to was thrown in by some Hun loving locals. Neither would surprise me. Anyway, hope the lad fails to make it in the City of Darkness and Gloom, returns to set Tannadice alight next season.

offshore_arab83
30-08-2017, 01:01 AM
according to twitter, i know, i know, Scott BNB Prick Bain had been getting pugged into GMS's burd, Stu Armstrong broke the news to him and this was according to John Souttar.

Hopefully a squad of heavies looking for Bain now ;) :O B) :P

ABERFELDYDEE
30-08-2017, 05:32 AM
according to twitter, i know, i know, Scott BNB Prick Bain had been getting pugged into GMS's burd, Stu Armstrong broke the news to him and this was according to John Souttar.

Hopefully a squad of heavies looking for Bain now ;) :O B) :P

Thats near it

dundeeunitedfc83
30-08-2017, 07:48 AM
That's what I have heard about that prick bain

notso
30-08-2017, 07:20 PM
That's what I have heard about that prick bain
Well what's the well used phrase on this board , he does what he wants ??

offshore_arab83
30-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Well what's the well used phrase on this board , he does what he wants ??

Point scoring? seriously :zzz: