PDA

View Full Version : Green gone, lonergan landed

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
27-08-2017, 10:53 PM
I wish Rob green all he best, had a very good season for us but at his age he can't spend it on a bench, fair enough IMO. Can't say I'm overly keen on the return of Andy lonergan but if he's happy to sit on the bench for all the league games then fair enough I suppose, would have liked BPF to have been given the second gk position at the club but I guess he's still very young for a gk

whitestomper45
27-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Clive you think he's not sitting on the bench at Dudds???? He's gone for the money, not to prove a point somewhere...

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
28-08-2017, 11:06 AM
He's gone to dudds?! Feck him then, must be prem dosh, thought he had better morales to be honest, he could be a first choice in the championship, possibly at a push bottom premier league, but I put his move down to be as crap as Taylor and wood to Burnley

BelfastAndy
28-08-2017, 11:22 AM
Money. Again, it's their job. Most would do same.

spaldy
28-08-2017, 11:29 AM
A good man for us. A steady force in a very difficult transition season last year.

i feel bad for him. Not sure he had a real chance at the spot this year but also understand a coach likes to bring in their "own players". Happy for him that he's making more money. he's at the end of his working days as a player and extra money helps.

wish him the best... even if he plays for diickhead wagner.

Rev72
28-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Pension pot job.

Can't blame him really..he wasn't going to get a look in with us.

Tichi1
28-08-2017, 12:20 PM
He's gone to dudds?! Feck him then, must be prem dosh, thought he had better morales to be honest, he could be a first choice in the championship, possibly at a push bottom premier league, but I put his move down to be as crap as Taylor and wood to Burnley

Come on Clive - "Better morals" give him a break, he has gone to "possibly at a push bottom premier league club"
He doesn't support Leeds, he's not from Leeds so all he has done is take a pay rise - with the chance of a few more games in the premier league.

Good luck to him, kept the dream alive for us on his own in a few games last season.

WTF11
28-08-2017, 03:17 PM
Come on Clive - "Better morals" give him a break, he has gone to "possibly at a push bottom premier league club"
He doesn't support Leeds, he's not from Leeds so all he has done is take a pay rise - with the chance of a few more games in the premier league.

Good luck to him, kept the dream alive for us on his own in a few games last season.