PDA

View Full Version : O/T Craig Levein

jjaflup22
28-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Well I for one didn't expect that appointment. A brave if risky move. Don't know what will happen if results don't improve, he can hardly go back to the cushy number upstairs.

offshore_arab83
28-08-2017, 10:23 PM
Bread and butter for for Sir Craig though, JJ. Oh for a manager of his calibre just now...

jjaflup22
28-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Och I know, would have him back in a heartbeat but just worry if things don't change quickly how much time he'll get. Think Hearts fans are getting pretty impatient.

offshore_arab83
29-08-2017, 12:18 AM
Och I know, would have him back in a heartbeat but just worry if things don't change quickly how much time he'll get. Think Hearts fans are getting pretty impatient.

can see how theyre pissed off to be fair, neilson had a team playing good football there, footy manager 2017 comes in and makes a rip roaring James Blunt of it.

PortugueseFrank
29-08-2017, 12:40 AM
If he gets sacked at Hearts we should just sack McKinnon if he’s still here regardless.

Brilliant manager.

Would be brilliant again for United.

deebuster
29-08-2017, 08:30 AM
We .....as in Thompson?

Never happening whilst hes here

Chick A Saw
29-08-2017, 08:22 PM
The more i think about this, i think Hearts have made a very good move here. I think they have seen enough in Daly to be happy and the apprentice now has his journeyman right beside him in the dugout.

ahlltanyirhide
29-08-2017, 08:45 PM
The more i think about this, i think Hearts have made a very good move here. I think they have seen enough in Daly to be happy and the apprentice now has his journeyman right beside him in the dugout.

Defo, now if only our Stephen could understand why having an aulder head about the place could be a good thing

stokearab
29-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Well I for one didn't expect that appointment. A brave if risky move. Don't know what will happen if results don't improve, he can hardly go back to the cushy number upstairs.

Think they interviewd quite a few. But first choice Pressley wouldn't work under Levein in the current set up. Budgets are tight because of overspending on the new stand, Budge is learning fast and calls Levein out on it. Levein has nowhere to go but say ok