PDA

View Full Version : ot N Korea v The rest of the world

stokearab
29-08-2017, 10:18 PM
Post your innermost thoughts asap Arabs because we don't have long before the lights go out B)

This will not be a game of 2 halves, the referee will bottle it and you can watch it live on Sky so long as is doesn't interrupt one of the EPL games going on at the same time.

Wullie
29-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Gotta ditch the 4-2-3-1 and go two up top, with two ghosting in from the sides.

utd4me
30-08-2017, 06:16 AM
I think the ROW will go route one. No nonsense basic stuff.

ahlltanyirhide
30-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Any match would require a strong referee as there is a distinct possibility of this match going ballistic :P

happyarab
30-08-2017, 11:33 AM
He will go down in the box like he has been shot by a sniper.refs got it wrong again .

stokearab
30-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Any match would require a strong referee as there is a distinct possibility of this match going ballistic :P

Can see this one exploding into life straight from the first whistle.

SmedDUm
30-08-2017, 01:23 PM
North Korea v RotW.
The mother of all games.
It'll be more than a battle & I can't see there being many survivors. This conflict if it gets off the ground should give us a new, clear vision of the future.

Chick A Saw
30-08-2017, 02:19 PM
North Korea v RotW.
The mother of all games.
It'll be more than a battle & I can't see there being many survivors. This conflict if it gets off the ground should give us a new, clear vision of the future.

RotW just like our own team when the going gets tough! S Korea are the under fire keeper. China, Japan and Russia will try defend their own position, Italy, France, Germany, and Australia wont commit to the tackle where USA, Canada and the UK will pile in with no service from the rest!

All in all, Trumps Troops will take out N Koreas threats overnight then see if the newsreader will sing again!

Skolcorner
30-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Think this clash will be postponed due to Chinese whispers.

RAM1971
30-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Think this clash will be postponed due to Chinese whispers.

Absolutely! The USA could pick up at least three Red Cards. Just think of the ban that could bring? I don't think the appeals procedure would be very kind to them? They ought to show caution, considering the amount of yellow cards that can be dished out in that area of the world.

Chick A Saw
30-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Absolutely! The USA could pick up at least three Red Cards. Just think of the ban that could bring? I don't think the appeals procedure would be very kind to them? They ought to show caution, considering the amount of yellow cards that can be dished out in that area of the world.

I dont think China are as happy with the happy clapper as it would seem! Along with Russia, i doubt they will stand in the way of anything the USA do, especially if they are promised oil and things. Everyone else within striking distance of N Korea will also be more than happy to have the boil lanced if all was to be resolved.

RAM1971
30-08-2017, 05:36 PM
I dont think China are as happy with the happy clapper as it would seem! Along with Russia, i doubt they will stand in the way of anything the USA do, especially if they are promised oil and things. Everyone else within striking distance of N Korea will also be more than happy to have the boil lanced if all was to be resolved.

Dundee United and Dundee FC have been content with Street Sharing, but it is a different matter when it comes to Ground Sharing. Ultimately China does not want the USA or its lackeys to be border sharing with them. China and the Dundee Clubs share the same view. Close, but not too close!

stokearab
30-08-2017, 06:30 PM
ROW go into this match unbeaten with 2 away wins v Germany under their belt and a lucky draw away in Afghanistan.
Bookies expect NK to suffer a heavy home defeat in this one. Likely NK will need a new coach and rumour has it Hartley has already applied 😎

ahlltanyirhide
30-08-2017, 06:31 PM
Shoot the funny looking fat kunt that's stirring up all the sh*te, and replace him with Marr brothers, that would soon bring North Korea to its knees

geofoxposse
31-08-2017, 03:47 AM
USA want this game to go ahead irrespective of the weather or cost. If its cancelled or abandoned early then they will find another match pretty quick. The military money machine needs some oil and favours so expect a big game somewhere starring the USofA.

I don't think the RotW team will be as heavily supported as previously. But as proven time and time again just like the Sottish Old Firm they will create havoc on an away ground without compulsion and not poo in their own patch.

However the postmatch economy will pretty much screw the USA so they have to be careful.

Then they wonder why nobody likes them?

psych
31-08-2017, 07:03 AM
Saudi Arabia will be pleased about all the hype surrounding this clash as they can carry on with their destruction of Yemen in the scandalous Arabian peninsula fixture.

SmedDUm
31-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Climate Change v Conflict is an interesting fixture too in the World Prem.
Who's going to come out on top here?
Manager Trump refuses to invest but it's going to cost him more in the long run cos losing in Texas will cost $200 billion.

Arabdownsouth
31-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Shoot the funny looking fat kunt that's stirring up all the sh*te, and replace him with Marr brothers, that would soon bring North Korea to its knees

There are two funny looking fat kunts stirring up ****e, both need shooting imo 😂

Arabdownsouth
31-08-2017, 03:47 PM
In all seriousness though, my daughter currently works in Japan and is talking of moving over to south Korea in the near future so would be more than happy with a draw!