PDA

View Full Version : Ian Wright

kingstonbob
30-08-2017, 08:33 PM
Never hides his dislike of NUFC especially us the fans. Likes a dig every so often. Did anyone hear him bleating on about his beloved Arsenal on 5live the other day and also about the Ox Chamberlain situation. 'i think im gonna cry' he said. FFS another whinging gooner 3 x FA Cups in four years and STILL not happy. Blokes a cnut!

Zippity
30-08-2017, 08:38 PM
He is, indeed, a ****.

Can't stand us and is one of the media who love to spout the 'unrealistic ambitions, feel we should be winning cups, etc' ****e.

Utter gob****e.

waalsendmick
30-08-2017, 08:47 PM
he went on and on about our appalling treatment of his mate Pardew, our delusional attitude and our failure to realise he was a real football man / how lucky we were to have him.

then he has the audacity to slag off Wenger!

jeez, I wish we'd been as Shiite as arsenal over the past 20 yrs.

Jammy89
30-08-2017, 09:23 PM
He's a ****.

I can't stand him.

I've never heard him say anything good about Newcastle.

In regards to his Arsenal bias, he shouldn't be allowed near those games as a pundit.

ex_pat_magpie
30-08-2017, 09:35 PM
He's a ****.

I can't stand him.

I've never heard him say anything good about Newcastle.

In regards to his Arsenal bias, he shouldn't be allowed near those games as a pundit.

I've never even heard the bloke say anything constructive about anything at any time. He just bleats and bleats.

Zippity
30-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Chris Sutton laid into him on 5Live the other day.

Now he's a pundit I like.

Jammy89
30-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Chris Sutton laid into him on 5Live the other day.

Now he's a pundit I like.

Missed that - what did he say?

Zippity
30-08-2017, 10:36 PM
Just a discussion about Wenger and the board which escalated quickly-Sutton's voice getting higher and higher and Wright getting rattled.

What I like about Sutton is that he tells it exactly as he sees it and isn't afraid to have a go at folk. He's a right grumpy git too-which amuses me-and when he gets together with Alan Green it's hilarious.

Mind, as an aside, i don't know what Danny Murphy has done to offend Wright (think he was slagging off Arsenal) but Wright was calling him a mini nightclub bouncer. XD

ghostrider
31-08-2017, 06:15 AM
Little man syndrome is what it is.
Ian Wright is just one more person in a long long list of southerners who basically jump on the bandwagon of digs at our club and other...but ours especially.
It's as if they think we're only entitled to scraps and should always be grateful for any snippet of good.

He needs to remember where he was born and where he was before he even got into football or even school.
I'd imagine he was in his cot or something but anyway, I'm just nit picking now. :D

zoggs
31-08-2017, 07:49 AM
I'd tell ya what he is .but I'd get banned off here

sherwoodmag
31-08-2017, 09:40 AM
I have a different opinion of him than all the others on here,he defends Pardew because he was a team mate at Palace before he moved to A rsenal.
When we played the gooners in the FA Cup Final Wrighty was a sub,after the pre match warm up he waved to the Toon fans before going off and kicked balls to them as souvenirs.I along with the other Toon fans clapped him off the pitch.