PDA

View Full Version : Help

JockPie
31-08-2017, 09:42 AM
As deadline day is a washout for us lets concentrate on something else. I have built a wood fired pizza oven and want to have a ceramic tile at the entrance with the Notts badge on it. Does anyone know where i can get one made.

SmiffyPie
31-08-2017, 10:33 AM
As deadline day is a washout for us lets concentrate on something else. I have built a wood fired pizza oven and want to have a ceramic tile at the entrance with the Notts badge on it. Does anyone know where i can get one made.No idea really but a google throws these up. Might be worth a phone call??
http://www.tilefire.co.uk/

JockPie
31-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Thanks Smiffy

BanjoPie
31-08-2017, 12:28 PM
As deadline day is a washout for us lets concentrate on something else. I have built a wood fired pizza oven and want to have a ceramic tile at the entrance with the Notts badge on it. Does anyone know where i can get one made.

There are places where you can have a photo printed on to a ceramic plate, I would think that the process to put a photo of the Notts badge on to a tile is much the same. Just need to find a company that does this.

nay123
31-08-2017, 01:17 PM
Funeral directors have that sort of thing on headstone your local one could point you in the right direction.