PDA

View Full Version : Who has access to our email addresses?

Nephy
31-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Today I have got a bunch of signup emails from transvestite meetup sites and suchlike. One told me my password to log in was 'sunderland2', and since this is the only forum I regularly post on, I've got to assume that it was one of the sad Sunderland supporters who frequent this site. However, we don't actually have access to email addresses as forum users, do we? Makes me wonder if the knob who did this is an admin. Anyone else had this today? So sad, nothing better to do with their time.

Jammy89
31-08-2017, 10:49 AM
I don't know - i think moderators could get it if needed but when i just had a quick look i couldn't see anything.

Kal
31-08-2017, 11:22 AM
Today I have got a bunch of signup emails from transvestite meetup sites and suchlike.

Do you look good in Heels like ?

Nephy
31-08-2017, 11:36 AM
Do you look good in Heels like ?

Better than the women of Sunderland do :-)

ex_pat_magpie
31-08-2017, 11:51 AM
better than the women of sunderland do :-)

:o

andyj73
31-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Better than the women of Sunderland do :-)

.. And you wonder why you have been singled out as the 'special one' .. You spelled Numpty wrong ..

ghostrider
31-08-2017, 04:21 PM
I got one telling me I've been given the job of top naked moderator, so I'm guessing it's the admin doing it.
I'm sat here completely naked apart from an action man sock covering my modesty.

I'm dreading the winter.

Zippity
31-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Action Man sock XDXDXD

Nephy
31-08-2017, 04:34 PM
.. And you wonder why you have been singled out as the 'special one' .. You spelled Numpty wrong ..

As the smiley face should have indicated, I was just trying to make light of what is a pretty stupid and childish thing for someone to do, especially if they're a mod. To be fair, if you look back over my posts I've always been very generous and fair about Sunderland and generally do not engage in insulting you lot. The other day I said that it'd be a shame if you got relegated this season as we'd all miss the derbies - not sure how anyone could take umbrage at that. Plenty of other posters are outright hostile to you folks at all times. Not sure what I've done to deserve one of your lot wasting their precious time visiting dodgy adult sites, but whatever.

ghostrider
31-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Action Man sock XDXDXD

Well I've tried the tight normal ankle sock and it just falls off.
The action man sock is a snuggish (a little slack) fit and makes me feel more real and dainty. :D

toonlegend
31-08-2017, 05:20 PM
As the smiley face should have indicated, I was just trying to make light of what is a pretty stupid and childish thing for someone to do, especially if they're a mod. To be fair, if you look back over my posts I've always been very generous and fair about Sunderland and generally do not engage in insulting you lot. The other day I said that it'd be a shame if you got relegated this season as we'd all miss the derbies - not sure how anyone could take umbrage at that. Plenty of other posters are outright hostile to you folks at all times. Not sure what I've done to deserve one of your lot wasting their precious time visiting dodgy adult sites, but whatever.

no we don';t have access to your e mail address at all. no one on here does except footymad itself. probably kevin as well - him that runs the nufc site . we can send personal messages but i don't think the e mail address shows up on there either. i'll pm you now and you can see.

Nephy
31-08-2017, 05:24 PM
no we don';t have access to your e mail address at all. no one on here does except footymad itself. probably kevin as well - him that runs the nufc site . we can send personal messages but i don't think the e mail address shows up on there either. i'll pm you now and you can see.

Yeah, I was aware that individual users can't see each other's e-mails. That's strange that mods can't either. This is the only forum I discuss football on and the password the site supplied to me in the e-mail was 'sunderland2' so I can't imagine it was anything else than a prank by a Sunderland fan. Oh well, no harm done.

ex_pat_magpie
31-08-2017, 05:58 PM

It's because they know no better and have nothing better to do. Still it's better than posting on their own sites about their own club. B)