PDA

View Full Version : well i already hated Slimon Jordan

TANYA_
31-08-2017, 03:53 PM
did anyone else hear his comments about us?
is he married to Ashley?

"Newcastle believe they are a big club, (chuckles) they are a big club in Newcastle"
"i know Mike Ashley, he would'nt make Benitez false promises"
"Benitez will be off as soon as a club come in for him and show his true loyalty"
"Newcastle need to retain their premier league status and then Mike will give them money"

w@nker

Zippity
31-08-2017, 03:59 PM
What an absolute thunder**** that man is.

Jammy89
31-08-2017, 04:34 PM
He is a **** of the highest order - although his auto-biography is pretty decent XD

Mind you, even in that he comes across as a prick, you kind of want to check your wallet after just reading about him.

TANYA_
31-08-2017, 04:40 PM
He is a **** of the highest order - although his auto-biography is pretty decent XD

Mind you, even in that he comes across as a prick, you kind of want to check your wallet after just reading about him.

yeah mate funny you mentioned his auto-biography, just been reading about him, made his millions from investing his redundancy in a telecomunications firm, made an eyewatering profit in 3 years.
Looks like he tried to do things at Palace in a proper business fashion.
Unfortunately football isnt a normal business and maybe the fat man should take notice lol.

I still cant stand the smug tw@t but his book will be worth a read XD

Nufc24Mag
31-08-2017, 05:27 PM
did anyone else hear his comments about us?
is he married to Ashley?

"Newcastle believe they are a big club, (chuckles) they are a big club in Newcastle"
"i know Mike Ashley, he would'nt make Benitez false promises"
"Benitez will be off as soon as a club come in for him and show his true loyalty"
"Newcastle need to retain their premier league status and then Mike will give them money"

w@nker
I suppose palace are a mighty club... always the same with these cockney w*nkers

zoggs
31-08-2017, 06:05 PM
I'd love to stab the ****

zoggs
31-08-2017, 06:09 PM
I'd love to stab the ****

Obviously not really .Before some ****er reports me to fbi

toonlegend
31-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Obviously not really .Before some ****er reports me to fbi

:P ^^^^^^^ :O sure ????