PDA

View Full Version : False trails?

WBA1955
31-08-2017, 08:36 PM
All the players we have been linked with through the media have come to nothing.
The ones we did sign were real bolt's from the blue, and completed very quickly.
I wonder if Albion deliberately set false trails to get the interest away from our true targets?

Dubbag
31-08-2017, 08:40 PM
Well someone has to take credit for this last week......
Cause something has changed in our policy......
May be the new owner has something to do with it....may be!!

WBA1955
31-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Wimmer is a good one, we had agreed the fee with Spurs and it was left to Pulis. The silence was deafening.
Who was the other we were supposedly signing, only for Pulis to pull the plug because of the lads "attitude?"

WBA53
31-08-2017, 09:03 PM
Not forgetting Josef de souzer

OptimisticBaggie
01-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Wimmer is a good one, we had agreed the fee with Spurs and it was left to Pulis. The silence was deafening.
Who was the other we were supposedly signing, only for Pulis to pull the plug because of the lads "attitude?"

I think that Hegazi & Dawson's early performances changed TP's mind about getting in another CB & he decided that Daws is a CB after all, and with Nyom showing he is more comfortable at RB meant an LB is what was needed, hence going back in for Gibbs.

I don't know who the other one was, maybe Charlie Taylor after he refused to play Leeds last match.

As for the false trails, most rumors are started by agents trying to make their players look more in demand than they really are.