PDA

View Full Version : If Rafa stays and can get

ex_pat_magpie
01-09-2017, 12:49 PM
this squad to finish around mid table he will have confirmed he is still on of the best managers in the world.

The man is wasted on the likes of Ashley. :mad:

ghostrider
01-09-2017, 01:04 PM
I hope he goes on to do this and then goes better and better with what he buys.
If he can work on a real club budget then he will confirm to many that he is indeed one of the best managers in the world.

First of all he needs to ensure that he gets focused on the job ahead and not channel any of his discontent onto the players, whether people believe he's justified in doing it, or not.

He's had a good start by getting us up as champions and now he's got the hard work ahead to make sure he uses his management/coaching/man management skills to the best of his ability and also his staff and he can leave any negative thoughts about what he hasn't got, to his wife whilst she reads a magazine and looks up over the pages with an eye roll and says " oh really dear, tut tut to those nasty buggers." Before wondering why she married the miserable git.;D

waalsendmick
01-09-2017, 01:19 PM
if he keeps us up, he can leave next summer with his head held high, and Pardew can return to empty stands.....

after 35 yrs going to the match..... ten yrs of Ashley has just about finished me off (and I doubt very much that I'm in a minority there)

PhoneymcRingRing
01-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Rafa won't be here at the finish. He's in the shop window imho.

Ragatino
01-09-2017, 01:46 PM
if he keeps us up, he can leave next summer with his head held high, and Pardew can return to empty stands.....

after 35 yrs going to the match..... ten yrs of Ashley has just about finished me off (and I doubt very much that I'm in a minority there)

I'm certainly in the same boat Mick.

From my first match, my grandad took me to Southend away 1992 Jan 1st .

We took a 4-0 hammering in the bright south coast sunshine that day. Never laughed so much in my life at the banter on the terraces was hooked.

We were sh!te and we knew it. The travelling faithful were in good new years spirits despite the shocking trade being plied on the pitch.

However we were united. We all loved the club and knew the lads were giving the best they could.

Last 10 yrs, from such excitement at an English Billionaire buying the Halls and Sheppard out, talk of Ronaldinho to Perchino. The conversion from hallowed turf, sacred birth right of the Geordie nation & a century old national sporting institution to a billboard for the nations sporting poundland is now complete.

It doesn't matter to the fat man if we are in the Prem or the Championship. His Advertising hoardings are seen on TVs and in Newspapers across the land. It's perfect for Poundland Mike for the club to bounce between the leagues, spending as little as possible, with the excuse every few years to sell of any quality stock (players) when the club is flushed down the Premier league toilet by such giants as Brightone HA, Huddersfield or the Cryff-esque stylings of the Pottery based dyno that is Stoke.

What does he care for Europe? Sporting Poundland don't have stores in Milan & he doesn't earn revenue or need advertising to reach punters in Dusseldorf or Granada.

'The Dream is CL qualification' - It is just and will for ever more remain a dream of all the Toon Army whilst Poundland Mile has a strangle hold on our club. For him thou, it would be an absolute waking nightmare, as he may actually be forced to sell his billboard and potentially have to start paying 10s of millions of £££ in advertising.

Moral bankrupcy - the FA and the Premier League are as culpable as the Mr Poundland. Right and proper owner, don't make me puke!

As Blackburn fans if the W@nkies are right and proper, as Cardiff about Mr Tan or the Hull fans about their a$$hole owner.

Once again the Lords & sirs have sold off the working mans identity to feather their own nest.

We shouldn't be surprised England is not a country, it's a business & we are not seen as humans but workers, consumers, a source of fund.

There is no morality or ethics in the world, from selling weapons to trading the identity of a nation - all that matters is money and keeping people in their place.

Shut up, get fat, watching reality TV, pay tax & die quietly - Fu(k you very much.

ranat22
01-09-2017, 01:54 PM
i will celebrate like i did when thatcher died when this fat c0ckney sock selling c'unt leaves the building!

watching him crying on sky twice has been the only highlight :D

ashingtoon62
01-09-2017, 02:14 PM
i will celebrate like i did when thatcher died when this fat c0ckney sock selling c'unt leaves the building!

Post of the week...B)

Ragatino
01-09-2017, 02:19 PM

:D

I think we'll have to call a national holiday for the Geordie Nation the day Poundland Mike get's tae Fu(k!

& I remember laughing my asshole and literally punching the air like I just won Wimbledon the day that witch died. I'm sure it will be much the same.