PDA

View Full Version : Time for all Boots fans to support KN

BanjoPie
01-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Looking at interviews with KN it is obvious that he feels frustrated and a bit miffed with many Notts fans on his back regards his team selections. Its time chaps to get behind him after all, he is the Manager if we don't trust him (and many don't) he will be on his way if things don't go according to plan - if all the fans are behind him, it must boost his ego and confidence which will then reflect in Notts performances on the pitch.

Title should read "Time for all Notts fans to support KN" - "Damn spill Chucker"

SmiffyPie
01-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Looking at interviews with KN it is obvious that he feels frustrated and a bit miffed with many Notts fans on his back regards his team selections. Its time chaps to get behind him after all, he is the Manager if we don't trust him (and many don't) he will be on his way if things don't go according to plan - if all the fans are behind him, it must boost his ego and confidence which will then reflect in Notts performances on the pitch.

Title should read "Time for all Notts fans to support KN" - "Damn spill Chucker"But the majority (if not all) do support him. KN (if he really is miffed), and others, really do need to realise that for right or wrong people are actually allowed to have an opinion. It would be an awfully drab, grey life if we all had to tow the party line. Of course your comments about support boosting the confidence of the team are correct but I doubt for one minute comments made on here (and generally about AH funding WOW players) have any effect whatsoever on KH.

Bohinen
01-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Some people criticise Alan Hardy now and again, but I really haven't seen many having a go at KN, so I don't really get this thread. Stop doing what you're not doing?

Also, as England aren't really worth a thread of their own, can I just say that is perhaps the worst side we have ever put out. Southgate would give Graham Taylor a run for his money in that respect.

wiseoldmagpie
01-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Some people criticise Alan Hardy now and again, but I really haven't seen many having a go at KN, so I don't really get this thread. Stop doing what you're not doing?

Also, as England aren't really worth a thread of their own, can I just say that is perhaps the worst side we have ever put out. Southgate would give Graham Taylor a run for his money in that respect.

Too bleddy right. Sterling and Henderson in particular are most embarrassing

uysapie
01-09-2017, 08:12 PM

Title should read "Time for all Notts fans to support KN" - "Damn spill Chucker"

We are allowed to express opinions based on what we see, surely? If he can't take the heat...

keldsyke
01-09-2017, 08:20 PM
We are allowed to express opinions based on what we see, surely? If he can't take the heat...

Yep I've saw 3 wins and 1 draw, looks good to me

Bohinen
01-09-2017, 09:04 PM

I've seen.

Back to England ... bring on Rashford, Vardy and Welbeck and suddenly we don't look ****e. Who would have thought that?

sidders
01-09-2017, 09:16 PM
I've seen.

Back to England ... bring on Rashford, Vardy and Welbeck and suddenly we don't look ****e. Who would have thought that?

Although Kane was head & shoulders above the rest.

Bohinen
01-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Although Kane was head & shoulders above the rest.

Not really, he was playing in the first half. And his second was put on a plate by Rashford. But I would pick him, it's Hendo, Livermore and Sterling who I have an issue with.

uysapie
01-09-2017, 10:01 PM

Including missed chances 1 on 1 from ageing strikers and crap defending giving points away?

Woodypie
02-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Including missed chances 1 on 1 from ageing strikers and crap defending giving points away? That's why they are playing in Division Two. If they were Kane's they would be in Premiership. You pays peanuts ....

Wedgie_pie
02-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Strange really you watch England and get 90mins of boring tippy tappy football, you watch Notts you get 90mins of **** hoofball... Guess it might be too much to ask for something in the middle somewhere...;D

JoePass
02-09-2017, 10:12 AM
Strange really you watch England and get 90mins of boring tippy tappy football, you watch Notts you get 90mins of **** hoofball... Guess it might be too much to ask for something in the middle somewhere...;D

After watching Notts for 47 years I am perfectly happy how the season is going.

keldsyke
02-09-2017, 10:27 AM
Including missed chances 1 on 1 from ageing strikers and crap defending giving points away?

That's what supporting a League 2 team is about , think you need to support Man U or Chelsea! So you didn't think the second half of the Accrington match was entertaining from where you were sat in the ground?

nottsun
02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
I am a Boots fan

countygump
02-09-2017, 12:01 PM
I am a Boots fan

So am I. I have an S/T in block D10.

uysapie
02-09-2017, 12:11 PM
That's what supporting a League 2 team is about , think you need to support Man U or Chelsea! So you didn't think the second half of the Accrington match was entertaining from where you were sat in the ground?

Not when we gave away 2 points I didn't. After over 65 years if the Lane, I know what supporting a lower club is about!

countygump
02-09-2017, 12:19 PM
Not when we gave away 2 points I didn't. After over 65 years if the Lane, I know what supporting a lower club is about!

Boots restaurant has changed over the years:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/notts-county/11017132/kevin-nolan-gives-soccer-saturday-a-guided-tour

tarquinbeech
02-09-2017, 01:08 PM

Watched the Accy game again on iFollow......yet another ironic cheer when Collin finally gave an under-arm roll-out to Jones in the 2nd half....plus, is it my imagination, or do we deliberately take an age over throw-ins, goal kicks etc, even the ball-boys at home seem to be sleep-walking?

Actually, after the Accy sending-off, we started to knock it around against 10-men.....maybe that's what KN meant when he said we DIDN'T stick to the pre-match gameplan?

irish_pie
02-09-2017, 01:11 PM
I've seen.

I watched the game yesterday and as a neutral i have to say it was not good viewing... Malta got 10 men behind the ball and England were clueless in how to break them down until the substitutions... and in saying that Sterling isnt and never will be a footballer... he is a total joke and to leave Rashford out is gonna cost Southgate his job at some stage... very surprised by Livermore who I though had an unusually bad game along with Henderson... Vardy and Welbeck along with Rashford totally changed the game and deserve their starts on Monday... Southgate reminds me a little of O'Neill for us in the fact that if he has an idea he goes with it and persists with it even when its clearly not working..

lunaspie
02-09-2017, 09:07 PM
I am a Boots fan

Every Boots fan I've ever met has been a big Jesse.

SolSigns
03-09-2017, 03:08 AM

I met a Cuban Boots fan once He was no loafer.

Notts78
03-09-2017, 07:28 AM
I watched the game yesterday and as a neutral i have to say it was not good viewing... Malta got 10 men behind the ball and England were clueless in how to break them down until the substitutions... and in saying that Sterling isnt and never will be a footballer... he is a total joke and to leave Rashford out is gonna cost Southgate his job at some stage... very surprised by Livermore who I though had an unusually bad game along with Henderson... Vardy and Welbeck along with Rashford totally changed the game and deserve their starts on Monday... Southgate reminds me a little of O'Neill for us in the fact that if he has an idea he goes with it and persists with it even when its clearly not working..

Don't disagree with anything you have put. My biggest concern with England is the lack of a creative centre midfield. We have players who can score. A mate said to me yesterday ' but they all score for fun in the prem', my response was simple, when they play for England they don't have Silva, Pogba, Hazard, Coutinho or Erikkson supplying them with quality ball. We have ****ing Henderson and Livermore, both would struggle to unlock door never mind a packed dedence.

nottsun
03-09-2017, 12:18 PM

I went to Jesse Boot back in the day and here's one to mark the difference in those times and now;

Discipline was enforced with a cat o nine tails. But there were checks n balances in place. It was the strap until the forth year and 'Pop' Roland's class.

Get the 'tails' once and you got the message. Get it twice and there was no further point in you being at school.

Happy days