PDA

View Full Version : International break - quite a few players involved !

OldWhiteTaff
04-09-2017, 10:24 AM
So I have to admit I don't know exactly who has played for their national sides and who hasn't, but just from our match day squad I can think of quite a few who might have been: Alioski, Sais, O'Kane, Dallas, Pontus, Klich, Cibiki. Now obviously injuries is the biggest possible problem, but even assuming everyone returns OK, who thinks it's good thing (i.e. keeping on playing, not losing focus), or a bad thing (fatigue), with Burton looming on Saturday ?

Ozwhites
04-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Oh fantastic...here comes the international argument again! Thanks Taff...lol..

george_kaplan
04-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Me? I'm just a lawn mower, you can tell by the way I walk......

Bring on burton mate, we should be focused and three points in the bag. AL��AW...

OldWhiteTaff
04-09-2017, 10:46 AM
Hah yes, maybe I'm over-thinking this............... And to be honest it feels quite good to have a decent number of international players in the team :)

Ozwhites
04-09-2017, 10:54 AM
Hah yes, maybe I'm over-thinking this............... And to be honest it feels quite good to have a decent number of international players in the team :)
Yes it confirms a team contains some quality in its ranks. Not everyone will agree though...and I'm expecting them to have their two bobs worth shortly! 😀

joellufcprice
04-09-2017, 06:37 PM
International football zzzzzzzz tell me when the proper stuff starts again lol, qualifiers are basically friendly games/testimonials these days nobody really cares.

joellufcprice
04-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Yes it confirms a team contains some quality in its ranks. Not everyone will agree though...and I'm expecting them to have their two bobs worth shortly! ��

Not necessarily they could all play for Gibraltar and San Marino lol

Rev72
04-09-2017, 09:03 PM
Same old sh1t with England really..cruise the qualifiers then fail to show up for the main event..sound familiar yes?

Haven't really given a toss for quite a few years now.

Anyways..back to the real stuff and 3 points on satdi please thanks.