PDA

View Full Version : Mark Reynolds

Pacman1903
05-09-2017, 03:12 PM
Away to sign new deal. Some will be miffed on here

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/reynolds-set-sign-contract-extension-aberdeen-reports/

57vintage
05-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Some would be miffed if we brought Frank McDougall back.

Mind you, he's 59 now.

Mason89
05-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Don't see how this can be viewed as anything other than good news

rico94
05-09-2017, 04:47 PM
I haven't got a problem with him signing a new deal,good on him but I think he has looked very nervy so far this season.Maybe he just needs a consistent run in the first team to get back to the player he was a few years ago.

Hairdrier
05-09-2017, 05:15 PM
He's still a quality player. Good that the club have stuck with him, as some of the potential competition for his position look ropey.

Pacman1903
05-09-2017, 06:09 PM
He needs his confidence back as since he was injured hes nae been as good. Im glad hes signed

Feck_the_Huns
05-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Meh

Mr_Grieves
05-09-2017, 09:00 PM
McInnes must see something in him that I don't, he's been our worst defender for the last couple of seasons.

I think he's had one too many injuries as he's lost the pace had in his first couple of seasons here, his distribution is getting worse as well.

blowupsheep
06-09-2017, 04:06 AM
McInnes must see something in him that I don't, he's been our worst defender for the last couple of seasons.

I think he's had one too many injuries as he's lost the pace had in his first couple of seasons here, his distribution is getting worse as well.

what a load of bollox.

This can only be viewed as more good news for the club, well done to all involved for getting this deal done, good on Reynolds for his commitment, nae bad considering he only came up for a 6 month loan...... how many years ago.

Great Stuff
COYR

stansmith
06-09-2017, 04:29 AM
what a load of bollox.

This can only be viewed as more good news for the club, well done to all involved for getting this deal done, good on Reynolds for his commitment, nae bad considering he only came up for a 6 month loan...... how many years ago.

Great Stuff
COYR

?

The guy is a total bombscare and costs us goal after goal through simply not being good enough at basics.

Mason89
06-09-2017, 05:42 AM
?

The guy is a total bombscare and costs us goal after goal through simply not being good enough at basics.

When?

57vintage
06-09-2017, 08:12 AM
"Bombscare".

For ****'s sake, is the extent of your imagination to repeat that exhausted cliche that should have been smothered years ago?

See also "laughing stock".

Wise the **** up.

InversneckieDob
06-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Still young for a centre half, as good as we'll get at the money we are paying.

I daresay some will think we should be trying to get yon Spanish lad that's stouping Shakira though.

blowupsheep
06-09-2017, 09:57 AM
?

when?

get a grip for fk sake and as has been said before, wise the fk up

Redmadders96
06-09-2017, 12:15 PM
?

Your the freakin bombscare.............do us all a favour and F@CK OFF

Mr_Grieves
06-09-2017, 12:28 PM
When?

Siroki home leg.

Pacman1903
06-09-2017, 03:05 PM
what a load of bollox.

Great Stuff
COYR

Was he nae on loan twice before he signed

Aldo1983
06-09-2017, 03:19 PM
He is a bit of a bombscare when he decides he can't remember that he was once the most reliable footballer we had. Still worthy of a new contract, particularly if he becomes the player he used to be.

phuxachemin
06-09-2017, 03:28 PM
He is a bit of a bombscare when he decides he can't remember that he was once the most reliable footballer we had. Still worthy of a new contract, particularly if he becomes the player he used to be.

Good he has re-signed but can't help but think his confidence took a dunt when he lost the captaincy to the Hun cvnt

awafaehame
06-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Well I am glad he resigned. I like Reynolds, and although he hasn't quite hit the form he was in, he is a great player to have in the squad.

Mason89
06-09-2017, 03:46 PM
Our defensive frailties are more down to organisation than personnel but I wouldn't mind seeing Arnason & Harvie getting a shot

Hairdrier
06-09-2017, 06:07 PM
?

Stop talking p8sh min.

rico94
06-09-2017, 06:34 PM
Good he has re-signed but can't help but think his confidence took a dunt when he lost the captaincy to the Hun cvnt

I heard that he didn't want the captaincy because he felt it was a burden and that's why they gave it to Jack.

blowupsheep
07-09-2017, 03:36 AM
Was he nae on loan twice before he signed

Aye pac you are quite right, but his first loan deal was only a 6 month deal, then he loaned again (nae sure for how long) but during second loan or at the end of it signed permanently. So technically speaking he initially signed up only for 6 months.

this extension can only be Good news for the club although some numptees on here don't quite see it that way for some reason (bombscare) :O:O:O
COYR

kigoretrout
07-09-2017, 12:18 PM
I don't think Reynolds is half as bad as a few people make out here. He is an above average SPL quality defender. Quite happy he sticks around for a bit longer.

Pacman1903
07-09-2017, 12:20 PM
Aye pac you are quite right, but his first loan deal was only a 6 month deal, then he loaned again (nae sure for how long) but during second loan or at the end of it signed permanently. So technically speaking he initially signed up only for 6 months.

this extension can only be Good news for the club although some numptees on here don't quite see it that way for some reason (bombscare) :O:O:O
COYR

I was just asking as I always thought he did two loan stints but then couldn't make up my mind if I was talking pish in my heed