PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Asian signing

Billyni
05-09-2017, 08:36 PM
Something mentioned by Orta. Player, sponser or takeaway?

whitestomper45
06-09-2017, 10:15 PM
If it's to truly represent Leeds it should be a Pakistani... not one in the squad... terrible state of affairs

spaldy
07-09-2017, 11:37 AM
;D

jimmybn
07-09-2017, 09:41 PM
If it's to truly represent Leeds it should be a Pakistani... not one in the squad... terrible state of affairs

Just terrible ;) :)

Rev72
08-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Wouldn't mind seeing a Thai Ladyboy wearing the famous white shirt.

Well if/he/she is good enough then why not?

:)

spaldy
08-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Careful now! B)

I saw a post on here a couple of years back on Liverpool's banned words. it was quite extensive and rather humorous. some of them seemed rather tame to be banned.

Allowed this yank to catch up on some Brit slang.

whitestomper45
08-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing a Thai Ladyboy wearing the famous white shirt.

Well if/he/she is good enough then why not?

:)
Wearing JUST the shirt eh Rev.... this is a site for whore Thai's

OldWhiteTaff
11-09-2017, 09:35 AM
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-line-up-january-deal-for-japan-international-midfielder-1-8746937

Very interesting, I thought we had a pretty competitive midfield last season, but obviously Radz, TC, Orta et al identified that as a serious weakness, so have really concentrated on massively improving it, especially in terms of attacking threat, and it looks like they're not finished yet. My only reservation is that I don't really want to see Vieira dropping too far down the pecking order as I think he's potentially a great player. But having said that, if every new signing is an improvement on what we've already got, then I guess it can only be positive overall.

Rev72
11-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Wearing JUST the shirt eh Rev.... this is a site for whore Thai's

:D

One things for sure it would make the dressing an interesting place to be :)

Especially when it comes to the shower/bath after a game :O

Rev72
11-09-2017, 11:27 AM
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-united-line-up-january-deal-for-japan-international-midfielder-1-8746937

Very interesting, I thought we had a pretty competitive midfield last season, but obviously Radz, TC, Orta et al identified that as a serious weakness, so have really concentrated on massively improving it, especially in terms of attacking threat, and it looks like they're not finished yet. My only reservation is that I don't really want to see Vieira dropping too far down the pecking order as I think he's potentially a great player. But having said that, if every new signing is an improvement on what we've already got, then I guess it can only be positive overall.

And that is what we want taff improvements on what we already have..its a sure fire blueprint for promotion.