PDA

View Full Version : Family stand

kill_the_drum
06-09-2017, 07:51 AM
It really is good what the club have done with the Family stand.
They've made it an enjoyable place for young kids with plenty to do.
I can't think many other grounds would have a 4G pitch to play on before a game, a petting zoo, access to a proper bar during the game and other entertainments.
These positive things are happening at Notts but barely get a mention anywhere.
And the matchday price for me and my daughter is £7 cheaper than last season.

Wedgie_pie
06-09-2017, 08:12 AM
I can't think many other grounds would have a 4G pitch to play on before a game, a petting zoo, access to a proper bar during the game and other entertainments.

Petting zoo, didn't know that, great idea well done Notts.....But what I want, what I really really want is a Stannah stair lift to get me up to my seat at the top of the Pavis...:)

MAD_MAGPIE
06-09-2017, 12:20 PM

For me there is no doubt that the club has certainly improved in terms of it's overall image since AH took over at the start of the year. As AH is someone who has businesses in interior design then it kind of makes sense that this is one area of the club that should see vast improvements in, likewise with the changing rooms and I believe Gym. The good thing about this is that it's having the best facilities that will attract players and people in the community and fans to use them and thus improves the club in general.

I know people have had some gripes about player recruitment this summer, but the owner is doing his bit in terms of improving the club and it's infrastructure, and the manager is here to take responsibility for the playing side and we have had a good start, not forgetting including playing three of the relegated teams.

I think overall Notts fans should be quite optimistic and confident that the club is now moving forward and is showing signs of recovering and improvement from the decline that we have seen previously.