PDA

View Full Version : Good order

SmedDUm
06-09-2017, 04:03 PM
We play Dumbarton at home on Sat and play them again away on Oct 28.
In between there are 6 games & overall the 8-game sequence is a very orderly H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A.
And they are all, very orderly again, Saturday 3pm kick-offs with the possible exception of the one non league game, Linfield in the IB. But no midweeks at all.

DUMBARTON (H)
Falkirk (a)
MORTON (H)
Dunfermline (a)
LINFIELD (H)
Livingstone (a)
ICT (H)
Dumbarton (a)

Just hope by the end of October the insipid style of football has finally been put to bed & we're in a very orderly 1st position in the league & in the quarters of the IB.

Giant_Jouster
06-09-2017, 04:31 PM
If we're not, it'll be no laughing matter!

offshore_arab83
06-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Just hope by the end of October the insipid style of football has finally been put to bed . We hoped for this last October to be fair...

SmedDUm
07-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Well if there's not an improvement by the end of October even I'll be complaining.
But a good run of games to try achieve it.
Just want to come away from a game, home or away, saying 'I enjoyed that, played well, all over them, 3 good points'.

offshore_arab83
07-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Just want to come away from a game, home or away, saying 'I enjoyed that, played well, all over them, 3 good points'. We all do smeds, we all want to see improvement, we want to see our team perform even if its a 1-0 win, atleast a good display, creating chances rather than lumping the ball up to a long 5ft 6 Scott McDonald.