PDA

View Full Version : Loves Labours Lost

In Dyche We Trust
06-09-2017, 04:50 PM
I would not bote for them but i like their proposal to ban betting company advertising on football shirts- we got rid of booze and cigarettes, this should be next

Altobelli
06-09-2017, 05:22 PM
I would not bote for them but i like their proposal to ban betting company advertising on football shirts- we got rid of booze and cigarettes, this should be next

I don't think the powers that be would allow that, a lot of the ads around the grounds, even Wembley have betting companies advertising with blinking and sliding ads constantly, which annoys me, Beer and cigarettes are small fry when it comes to Betting Companies and they'd lose plenty of money which is what the FA are there for, as its certainly NOT for the benefit of our game.

Supersub6
06-09-2017, 06:13 PM
If they are going to get rid of it on shirts they need to continue the purge and get rid of betting sponsorship altogether. After all it would only affect the English Football League and Scottish Premiership for starters.

oldcolner
06-09-2017, 06:14 PM
If they are going to get rid of it on shirts they need to continue the purge and get rid of betting sponsorship altogether. After all it would only affect the English Football League and Scottish Premiership for starters.

But what about our stand!

SERVERNOTRESPONDING
07-09-2017, 07:21 AM
But what about our stand!

Don't worry Oldcolner i will still be in it whatever it gets called, even the Germans couldn't knock it down !!! I suggest Cricket Field Stand ;D.