PDA

View Full Version : Against the Gers this Saturday...

jdfc
06-09-2017, 08:02 PM
.....should we play the three new signings, Meekings, AJ and the Spaniard or is it to soon, we can do with some experience at the back, thoughts.

legendno9
07-09-2017, 10:48 AM
.....should we play the three new signings, Meekings, AJ and the Spaniard or is it to soon, we can do with some experience at the back, thoughts.probably too early in my opinion but who knows what the manager will play.I've been impressed with his formations due to injuries so if he decides to play all/some I'm in favour.

shaded
07-09-2017, 12:55 PM
agree legend
as lang as he doesna do a hartley and pay them far too much respect
keep it tight for the 1st 15 then get right into thum

legendno9
07-09-2017, 07:34 PM
We have always given the old firm too much respect. Have a go at them and see how long their fans put up with it . goals win games!

deecom
07-09-2017, 08:57 PM
We have always given the old firm too much respect. Have a go at them and see how long their fans put up with it . goals win games!
As long as we don't get dundee players trying to wind them up beforehand
Guys like harkins started that before the cup tie and we got hosed on and harkins was shyte !

jdfc
07-09-2017, 09:29 PM
NM is talking a good game, says we're going there to win, I like that, as long as the players play to win and have a go I'll be happy, always liked going there as I always believe we have a chance, though most times I'm proved wrong

legendno9
08-09-2017, 10:38 AM
We certainly did!didn't help losing a goal after 13 seconds. Keep it tight and hit on the break.harkins was awful that day.another player who went missing against the better teams.

Returnofrros
08-09-2017, 10:47 AM
Em actually going to this, no really sure why as one of my least favourite places on earth and I had an aunty who stayed in linlathen.

Only certainties about Saturday is Kamara will get booked, ref will be **** and armed forces day will turn into last night of the proms.

I'll go for decent performance but ultimately narrow defeat. Hope em wrong.

jdfc
08-09-2017, 02:51 PM
I'm going score draw

shaded
08-09-2017, 04:16 PM
the folk fae govan wi holes in their vests 1. the dees 2

Dee_Dee
09-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Gutted I'm missing this due to having visitors. Can't remember ever not going when we are there.

Heart says away win
Head says score draw or narrow defeat.

Would take a point

Dee_Dee
09-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Correction. Thank feck I wasn't there today. Got to stop shipping goals like we are at the moment. Having to score 2+ goals to take anything from a match is impossible. Don't care if it's 5hite and ugly to watch, we are getting beat trying to play football. Getting the defence tightened up and protected better has to be the priority. Get Haber fit and hit high balls to him for knock downs. Route 1 is preferable to relegation

ABERFELDYDEE
09-09-2017, 08:18 PM
Correction. Thank feck I wasn't there today. Got to stop shipping goals like we are at the moment. Having to score 2+ goals to take anything from a match is impossible. Don't care if it's 5hite and ugly to watch, we are getting beat trying to play football. Getting the defence tightened up and protected better has to be the priority. Get Haber fit and hit high balls to him for knock downs. Route 1 is preferable to relegation

That was rotten today
Haber only got lobbed in after moussa or whatever failed
we are struggling big time

Dee_Dee
09-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Haber is far from perfect but out of the strikers we have, he is the most effective and the only one big centre halfs must hate playing. He saved our season from disaster last season and unless we get anyone better in, it looks like he might have to be our main man up front again

ABERFELDYDEE
09-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Haber is far from perfect but out of the strikers we have, he is the most effective and the only one big centre halfs must hate playing. He saved our season from disaster last season and unless we get anyone better in, it looks like he might have to be our main man up front again

Jeezo McCann wouldnt play him
He was forced to play him againnst the Dabs and thank phuck
Early shout but "big" Moussa looks phuckin rotten
If mark Durnan and the"edge" do a number on you then were phucked
Surely nobodys got a problem with that