PDA

View Full Version : Farts refuse Aberdeen

fittiered
07-09-2017, 05:25 PM
A kick about on the Murrayfield pitch on Friday!! Surely the farts canna stop us from getting a pre-game run around??
I read this somewhere online!

Pacman1903
07-09-2017, 05:33 PM
A kick about on the Murrayfield pitch on Friday!! Surely the farts canna stop us from getting a pre-game run around??

Aye but will allow us to have a walk around instead.

Fannies

afc1903mad
07-09-2017, 06:10 PM
Hearts haven't refused.
McInness didn't want to train there and give away tactics / set piece plans etc.
They'll train in Aberdeen, then head down to check out the stadium in the afternoon so the players can concentrate on the football and not the new venue.

afc1903mad
07-09-2017, 06:12 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/derek-mcinnes-murrayfield-won-t-faze-aberdeen-against-hearts-1-4551785

“We’ll treat this like the European games we’ve played in recent years. Obviously we aren’t travelling too far. We’ll take the players to Murrayfield on Friday afternoon to familiarise them with the ground and the dressing rooms, but we won’t train there. “Our preparation will be normal. We want the players to concentrate on the game when they arrive at Murrayfield, not think about the stadium.”

Landvetter83
07-09-2017, 06:22 PM

Himin! There's a Hertz catch-all thread already. Forum etiquette!

kkong
07-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Hearts haven't refused.

McInnes says differently.

"We asked if we could train but we were told we couldn't. I do think there was a case for being allowed to train, because it is a rugby stadium, but I'm not going to go to war about it. I just thought it might have been worthwhile."

fittiered
07-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Himin! There's a Hertz catch-all thread already. Forum etiquette!

Soz man soz. In the excitement of getting this breaking news on footy mad I just went for glory!!