PDA

View Full Version : OT: All you need to know about Nigel

sidders
07-09-2017, 07:56 PM
Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage will appear at a rally held by Germany’s far-right party Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) inside a renaissance fortress in Berlin on Friday.

CmonUSexyStylishPies
07-09-2017, 08:35 PM
The evidence is definitely suggesting Nige is a closet racist.

JoePass
07-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Former Ukip leader Nigel Farage will appear at a rally held by Germany’s far-right party Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) inside a renaissance fortress in Berlin on Friday.

In other news,Steptoe Corbyn has shared a platform with IRA murderers and Hamas terrorists. It takes all sorts ;D

jackal2
07-09-2017, 08:55 PM
Whichever "side" one wants to criticise, I've always found curious the assumption that by appearing at an event of a certain type, you are endorsing all or some of its values. I've been to Forest before, but it doesn't mean I'm a Forest fan!

It comes from the same school of thought that by not publicly supporting a particular campaign, you are automatically against that campaign. No, you simply aren't making a comment, which is your right.

People do all sorts of things that don't actually define their own views accurately.

sidders
07-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Whichever "side" one wants to criticise, I've always found curious the assumption that by appearing at an event of a certain type, you are endorsing all or some of its values. I've been to Forest before, but it doesn't mean I'm a Forest fan!

It comes from the same school of thought that by not publicly supporting a particular campaign, you are automatically against that campaign. No, you simply aren't making a comment, which is your right.

People do all sorts of things that don't actually define their own views accurately.

There is a huge difference between spectating at a football game and speaking in support of a far right rally and who on earth defined that school of thought you are pretending exists?

snipe_pie
07-09-2017, 09:30 PM
In other news,Steptoe Corbyn has shared a platform with IRA murderers and Hamas terrorists. It takes all sorts ;D

👍

tarquinbeech
07-09-2017, 09:51 PM
Wow.....so our Saint Nigel is right of centre?........next you'll be telling us that Notts favour the long ball

BigFatPie
07-09-2017, 10:21 PM

Hahahaha.

Yeah and when Jacob Rees Mogg, the current favourite to be next Tory leader, appeared at a meeting organised by someone who wants all "non indigenous" people to be repatriated, that doesn't automatically make him a racist.

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
07-09-2017, 10:29 PM
Sidders !
Come on you old stiff let's have you start a real Notts County thread for once, no hull city tigers !
no corbyn worshipping ! Just good old Notts County Topics on a Notts County Messageboard ?

DaveSmithRules
07-09-2017, 11:12 PM
I don't think Farage hates all foreigners coming into our country. After all he married a German lady and then had an affair with a French lady, right?

It's probably just the ones who aren't white that he doesn't like...

queenslandpie
08-09-2017, 05:53 AM
I don't think Farage hates all foreigners coming into our country. After all he married a German lady and then had an affair with a French lady, right?

And here was me forgetting about the expenses scandal not that long ago. The only thing you need to know about almost all politicians is that they are all cheats and liars with the exception or Mr Skinner.

drillerpie
08-09-2017, 07:13 AM
There are lots of things I don't agree with Farage about, but I prefer to disagree with people for what they say rather than who they say it alongside. The party who is organising this rally is for national sovereignty, tightly controlled borders, reduced immigration etc which are all things that the whole Trump / Farage / Le Pen axis identify with. It's perfectly logical that he should be interested in speaking there.

As has been pointed out you can't really criticise him for that and then ignore some of the people that others have appeared alongside.

forwardmagpie
08-09-2017, 07:28 AM

Good journalism Sid you should get an award.

seriouspie
08-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Hahahaha.

Yeah and when Jacob Rees Mogg, the current favourite to be next Tory leader, appeared at a meeting organised by someone who wants all "non indigenous" people to be repatriated, that doesn't automatically make him a racist.

And I couldn't give a toss about being called racist by the PC wallahs. We could do with a lot more like Nigel and Jacob, they're proper Englishmen ............. not like the utter mongrels currently running Labour and some Tory 'Wets'.
Multiculturalism (without strict vetting) in large numbers has and never will work.

Bohinen
08-09-2017, 08:25 AM

It's probably just the ones who won't shag him that he doesn't like.

jonnyt1
08-09-2017, 09:23 AM
Whats wrong with this:
Their manifesto was endorsed by 68 economists, journalists, and business leaders, half of whom were professors and three-quarters of whom had academic degrees. The group stated that the eurozone had proven to be "unsuitable" as a currency area and that southern European states were "sinking into poverty under the competitive pressure of the euro"

Sounds eminently sensible to me.

sidders
08-09-2017, 11:03 AM
There are lots of things I don't agree with Farage about, but I prefer to disagree with people for what they say rather than who they say it alongside. The party who is organising this rally is for national sovereignty, tightly controlled borders, reduced immigration etc which are all things that the whole Trump / Farage / Le Pen axis identify with. It's perfectly logical that he should be interested in speaking there.

As has been pointed out you can't really criticise him for that and then ignore some of the people that others have appeared alongside.

What a disappointment you are, Driller. Are you shifting to the right as you grow older? In your view, is it okay to appear alongside people who advocate police use of arms against immigrants, women and children included? Check these nasty people out - they're not called FAR RIGHT for nothing.
Hasn't Farage said enough yet to convince you that he is a xenophobe?

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
08-09-2017, 11:30 AM
Oh Sid blah blah blah
Slow down or your rocking chair will topple over !

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 11:42 AM
What a disappointment you are, Driller. Are you shifting to the right as you grow older? In your view, is it okay to appear alongside people who advocate police use of arms against immigrants, women and children included? Check these nasty people out - they're not called FAR RIGHT for nothing.
Hasn't Farage said enough yet to convince you that he is a xenophobe?

I've always wondered why you, Sid, are so much in fear of the "far" Right?

The reason that Le Pen, Farage, Brexit, Trump and now AFD are doing so well, is because they see the deliberate drive to multi-culturism, open borders, the loony left, immigrants, minorities, LGBT rights and countless other new laws as an infringement of their "normal" way of life.......that's why they're fighting back and they use whatever vehicle they can to do it.

I've often wondered what the world would look like through your Utopian eyes?......weirdoes would be roaming the streets doing whatever they like, with whoever they like, whatever colour or creed....nobody would work because the State would be giving everything away for free, there would be no jails because they would infringe your "human rights"....it would be chaos, and someone has to fight back....somehow

ps I've just wasted a valuable 30 minutes of my life, listening to Lammy whining on about too many blacks being in UK jails...apparently they are "over-represented ie 15% of the population but 40% of the jail population"......errrrrrr.....maybe that's because they are more likely to resort to criminal activity you fool?....that's another few million squid wasted on an inquiry .....the answer is fricking obvious

BigFatPie
08-09-2017, 11:58 AM
And I couldn't give a toss about being called racist by the PC wallahs. We could do with a lot more like Nigel and Jacob, they're proper Englishmen ............. not like the utter mongrels currently running Labour and some Tory 'Wets'.
Multiculturalism (without strict vetting) in large numbers has and never will work.

"Proper Englishmen". WTF does that even mean?

Would "proper Englishmen" say that women shouldn't have an abortion, even after they've been raped?

Would a "proper Englishman" spend half his time sucking up to the lunatics in charge at the Kremlin and in the White House?

Also, are you a witless old buffoon?

BigFatPie
08-09-2017, 12:01 PM
I've always wondered why you, Sid, are so much in fear of the "far" Right?

The reason that Le Pen, Farage, Brexit, Trump and now AFD are doing so well, is because they see the deliberate drive to multi-culturism, open borders, the loony left, immigrants, minorities, LGBT rights and countless other new laws as an infringement of their "normal" way of life.......that's why they're fighting back and they use whatever vehicle they can to do it.

I've often wondered what the world would look like through your Utopian eyes?......weirdoes would be roaming the streets doing whatever they like, with whoever they like, whatever colour or creed....nobody would work because the State would be giving everything away for free, there would be no jails because they would infringe your "human rights"....it would be chaos, and someone has to fight back....somehow

ps I've just wasted a valuable 30 minutes of my life, listening to Lammy whining on about too many blacks being in UK jails...apparently they are "over-represented ie 15% of the population but 40% of the jail population"......errrrrrr.....maybe that's because they are more likely to resort to criminal activity you fool?....that's another few million squid wasted on an inquiry .....the answer is fricking obvious

Blah, blah, blah. Stick to the weather Tarquers, it sounds like you actually know what you're talking about on that subject.

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Blah, blah, blah. Stick to the weather Tarquers, it sounds like you actually know what you're talking about on that subject.

Haven't you learnt how to write more than one sentence yet?........anyway, I'm surprised you managed to read it all Chubby, are there any long words in there that you need me to elucidate?

BigFatPie
08-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Haven't you learnt how to write more than one sentence yet?........anyway, I'm surprised you managed to read it all Chubby, are there any long words in there that you need me to elucidate?

Do you know what "alliteration" means?

Here's an example;
Bigoted Bellend.

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Do you know what "alliteration" means?

Here's an example;
Bigoted Bellend.

I know the word illiterate....why don't you expand your horizons, Vlad suggests you take in this Stage-play currently touring the fleshpots of London and Edinburgh....he feels it might enlighten you, though I have my doubts

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41174659

BigFatPie
08-09-2017, 01:17 PM
I know the word illiterate....why don't you expand your horizons, Vlad suggests you take in this Stage-play currently touring the fleshpots of London and Edinburgh....he feels it might enlighten you, though I have my doubts

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41174659

Always puzzles me why people like yourself hold that speech in such high regard when it's turned out to have been demonstrably false.

Maybe you would have liked it to have come true?

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 02:05 PM
Always puzzles me why people like yourself hold that speech in such high regard when it's turned out to have been demonstrably false.

Maybe you would have liked it to have come true?

Has the fishing season started already Chubs? Missing your sparring buddy?

Maybe you and I can start a campaign to have him reinstated so that you can have someone to play with in the breaks from your Adult Education classes.

Strange how he gets barred by the likes of you baiting him....yet you get away with calling me a pr*ck in post 23.....though you won't find me squealing to teacher like your buddies.

Sid started this thread to liven up the forum (which has been pretty dead of late...I wonder why?).....you've both got my reply, though I'm sure it didn't surprise anyone.

ps It's not a question of whether I would "like" his speech to come true or not, it's already happening...London Bridge, Westminster Bridge, Manchester concert, Lee Rigby, Paris, Barcelona, Nice....the problem is, it's the wrong "team" getting slaughtered!

crazyfists
08-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Sid started this thread to liven up the forum (which has been pretty dead of late...I wonder why?)

Ha ha if you're implying that the forum is quieter due to Vlads ban then thank god, you say quieter then I say less xenophobic and insulting. As for Sid starting this thread then he's normally ok with me but this one is a non starter, I mean it's hardly shocking Farage is attending a far right convention is it?

Tbh I've loved the football season starting so the threads are about that instead of right, left, brexit, immigration which have all been done to death on here so all those threads end up becoming is a slanging match amongst the usual subjects. No one will ever change their views so round we go in circles.

i961pie
08-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Sidders !
Come on you old stiff let's have you start a real Notts County thread for once, no hull city tigers !
no corbyn worshipping ! Just good old Notts County Topics on a Notts County Messageboard ?

Don't hold your breath, unless there is an article about Notts in the Guardian:P

DomdomPie
08-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Don't hold your breath, unless there is an article about Notts in the Guardian:P

Like this one?? https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/sep/06/shola-ameobi-newcastle-notts-county-interview

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 03:19 PM
Ha ha if you're implying that the forum is quieter due to Vlads ban then thank god, you say quieter then I say less xenophobic and insulting. As for Sid starting this thread then he's normally ok with me but this one is a non starter, I mean it's hardly shocking Farage is attending a far right convention is it?

Tbh I've loved the football season starting so the threads are about that instead of right, left, brexit, immigration which have all been done to death on here so all those threads end up becoming is a slanging match amongst the usual subjects. No one will ever change their views so round we go in circles.

Crazy...I didn't start this thread and I didn't even comment until the end of page 1.............but immediately I'm called a pr*ck, that's the hypocrisy of MAD.

Vlad got banned for going way OTT, but anyone who read the few threads prior to him getting his marching orders, knows he was mercilessly baited by several people.....some even posted that they were trying to get him banned.

Sid started this thread to get a reaction and nothing in my post is insulting or warrants someone attacking me....but once again he will get away with it....on a personal level, I don't care....but why is it one rule for "them" and one for everyone else that dares to speak their mind?

On a side note, I see that Tony hasn't posted since people started mocking his religious beliefs....I'm sick of it....I'm off to post on weather issues, it's safer

COYP

BigFatPie
08-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Where were you called a prick? Post 23?

Maybe my eyesight is worse than I thought, but I can't see either the word prick or you being called one.

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Where were you called a prick? Post 23?

Maybe my eyesight is worse than I thought, but I can't see either the word prick or you being called one.

Not sure why I'm bothering to answer you.....you were searching for a word starting with "b".....do you remember, Goldfish?

bellend Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/bellend
bellend definition, meaning, what is bellend: the glans (= head) of the *****. Learn more.

crazyfists
08-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Crazy...I didn't start this thread and I didn't even comment until the end of page 1.............but immediately I'm called a pr*ck, that's the hypocrisy of MAD.

Vlad got banned for going way OTT, but anyone who read the few threads prior to him getting his marching orders, knows he was mercilessly baited by several people.....some even posted that they were trying to get him banned.

Sid started this thread to get a reaction and nothing in my post is insulting or warrants someone attacking me....but once again he will get away with it....on a personal level, I don't care....but why is it one rule for "them" and one for everyone else that dares to speak their mind?

On a side note, I see that Tony hasn't posted since people started mocking his religious beliefs....I'm sick of it....I'm off to post on weather issues, it's safer

COYP

I'm not saying you should have been insulted tarks at all and I agree that this thread was bound to rekindle old arguments which as I said was pointless, it's all been said a thousand times before. I don't believe you can say it's one rule for one etc as Vlad didn't just do it once, he did it again and again until finally calling a grieving father a prick was the straw that broke the camels back. If people disagreed with him on threads leading upto that then it's not baiting, it's disagreeing with what at times where very extreme, arrogant and aggressive views. This notion of Vlad the martyr is laughable.

You're right about Magpie Tony though, he's a decent person and hope he comes back on, anyone's religious views whilst ok to be debated shouldn't be insulted.

Who was the wise person who said you shouldn't discuss religion and politics between friends, they were spot on ha ha.

BigFatPie
08-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Not sure why I'm bothering to answer you.....you were searching for a word starting with "b".....do you remember, Goldfish?

bellend Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/bellend
bellend definition, meaning, what is bellend: the glans (= head) of the *****. Learn more.

So you're whining about being called a name I didn't even use?? Hoho snowflake.

And you've also decided the phrase "bigoted bellend" referred to you. If the cap fits I suppose...

I never thought Vlad should be banned. I always thought it highly amusing that with every post he made himself look more stoopid.

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 04:08 PM
I'm not saying you should have been insulted tarks at all and I agree that this thread was bound to rekindle old arguments which as I said was pointless, it's all been said a thousand times before. I don't believe you can say it's one rule for one etc as Vlad didn't just do it once, he did it again and again until finally calling a grieving father a prick was the straw that broke the camels back. If people disagreed with him on threads leading upto that then it's not baiting, it's disagreeing with what at times where very extreme, arrogant and aggressive views. This notion of Vlad the martyr is laughable.

You're right about Magpie Tony though, he's a decent person and hope he comes back on, anyone's religious views whilst ok to be debated shouldn't be insulted.

Who was the wise person who said you shouldn't discuss religion and politics between friends, they were spot on ha ha.

I completely agree about Vlad, and I said it above and I've said it on here before....he went way OTT.....I had actually sent him a PM weeks before saying that IMO he needed to calm down....threatening to "meet up" with people was guaranteed to get him a ban eventually....as for the gentleman's son, I read the report in the press and I know that I would be heartbroken if it happened to any of my sons, so there is no defence except the one that he posted ....that he didn't read the full post and was hitting out at anyone that had a pop at him.

I'm not defending Vlad, before anyone jumps on me....merely stating what happened and what was said....IMO several people didn't like him, he finally snapped....he's gone....I'm still here and if Chubby wants to bait me fair enough.....I ain't getting banned

PS See, he's at it again...typing as I'm typing......not sure whether to shove him in Room 101, but he'll see that as a victory or me being a coward...though there's a vacancy in there since Elite was released....yawn

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 04:14 PM
So you're whining about being called a name I didn't even use?? Hoho snowflake.

And you've also decided the phrase "bigoted bellend" referred to you. If the cap fits I suppose...

I never thought Vlad should be banned. I always thought it highly amusing that with every post he made himself look more stoopid.

I cannot talk at the moment Chubby...I'm too busy filling in my application form to stand for the BNP in your neighborhood

Notts78
08-09-2017, 04:56 PM
This thread is hilarious. Sat on public transport, browsing away and came across this thread. It is comedy gold.

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 05:14 PM
This thread is hilarious. Sat on public transport, browsing away and came across this thread. It is comedy gold.

We aim to please......glad you're enjoying it ;D

Notts78
08-09-2017, 05:17 PM
Gone a bit quiet though Tarqs... Can you not bait 'chubs' some more? Incidentally, what is the weather like? 😂😂

crazyfists
08-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Where is elite anyway thesedays?

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Gone a bit quiet though Tarqs... Can you not bait 'chubs' some more? Incidentally, what is the weather like? ����

I'm not baiting the Obese One...it's the other way around.

Daiquiri weather here on the Altiplano, though it's peeing it down in Cuba and Elite is locked inside his bedroom....the Tourist Police are feeding him and his family with buttered toast that they are sliding under his door!!

drillerpie
08-09-2017, 05:41 PM
Tarkers I think you mean me when you talk about people setting Vlad up to be banned, I didn't. I did report him though after pointing out nicely that his comments weren't appropriate.

Sid I've never been left or right really, I don't like dogmatic politics and I just call it as I see it.

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 08:05 PM
Tarkers I think you mean me when you talk about people setting Vlad up to be banned, I didn't. I did report him though after pointing out nicely that his comments weren't appropriate.

Sid I've never been left or right really, I don't like dogmatic politics and I just call it as I see it.

Yes, it was you that I was referring to......your post eludes me, but it was along the lines of...."I have been waiting for a reason to get you barred, I was hoping it would be on the Italian thread but now I've got you on this one"

The guy was actually pretty decent, an amateur photographer, several pics in various online magazines of wildlife....snakes, birds, butterflies and moths...grew up in Bulwell but currently flying around Russia on business.....but then again, you never tried to find that out, did you?

You and several others hated him and went after him..he had a short fuse, because unlike several people on here, he went out and did something with his life instead of sitting around waiting for government handouts....plus he couldn't be arsed to reason with you and the others, hence his downfall.....is it jealousy, not sure....but I know I also get several snide comments about being a Mexican as well.....you all need to grow up.

He's actually left me a few personal messages today telling me to leave it now.....he isn't too bothered apparently, so I'll do as he asks.....but one thing I promise you.....you, or your buddies, ain't getting me barred

SolSigns
08-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Don't you work/have anything useful to do with your life, Tarquin?

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
08-09-2017, 09:03 PM
I like Mexican Jose & Russian vlad

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Don't you work/have anything useful to do with your life, Tarquin?

Not really Sol.......any suggestions?....I was thinking about a job at the Samaritans, but apparently I lack empathy.....whatever that is?

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 09:49 PM
Not really Sol.......any suggestions?....I was thinking about a job at the Samaritans, but apparently I lack empathy.....whatever that is?

Here is an example of my lack of "empathy".....this woman got banned from eating in a USA restaurant, wearing a "top" with Weirdo on it....my reply during the Samaritans Induction Course.....the USA Government need to step in and adopt the twins for humanitarian reasons.......am I right or wrong Sol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnA8vBnu4RQ

and another view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4003Zw81mg4

SolSigns
08-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Not really Sol.......any suggestions?

A few hundred thousand people near you have just lost their homes and everything they own. They could do with any help they can get - or you could spend your life talking borrox on here. Decisions, decisions.

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 10:12 PM
A few hundred thousand people near you have just lost their homes and everything they own. They could do with any help they can get - or you could spend your life talking borrox on here. Decisions, decisions.

Wow - I'm the one on here warning people (see my 40 posts on the Harvey thread)......but apparently I'm talking "borrox"?.......is anyone else going to comment on Sol's obsession with me?....I've also sat under Hurricane Harvey (the video is online and on here)....plus Katia is coming ashore as I type....where are you?.....tucked up in Sneinton somewhere?

SolSigns
08-09-2017, 10:51 PM
I've also sat under Hurricane Harvey

Sat being the operative word. Get a job ya bum.

tarquinbeech
08-09-2017, 11:26 PM
Sat being the operative word. Get a job ya bum.

Are you Chubby's mate by any chance?....be careful he doesn't choke whilst swallowing, you know what happened last time!!

drillerpie
09-09-2017, 12:14 AM
Yes, it was you that I was referring to......your post eludes me, but it was along the lines of...."I have been waiting for a reason to get you barred, I was hoping it would be on the Italian thread but now I've got you on this one"

Proof or apology please.

tarquinbeech
09-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Proof or apology please.

Why would I need to apologise when I said ...."it's along the lines of"?

tarquinbeech
09-09-2017, 01:11 AM
Proof or apology please.

24-07-2017, 11:02 AM #60
drillerpie
drillerpie is offline Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
Snitch away, I haven't done anything wrong, if I get a ban for this I won't be back.

Mods this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Vlad if I was looking for any excuse to report you I would've done it a few days ago when you insulted me because you were losing an argument about the Italian economy. I didn't because I personally don't care what you think of me but surely even you can see that that what you've just written is in extremely bad taste.

tarquinbeech
09-09-2017, 01:13 AM
Proof or apology please.

24-07-2017, 10:49 AM #55
drillerpie
drillerpie is offline Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
So referring to me as 'The Russian' was a term of endearment then, that was an insult, disrespectful at best I'll dish out according to what comes my way. We've all lost people, you don't know my story and I won't broadcast it here.

It wasn't aimed at you so get a grip yourself

Right. I'm going to press the report button and I hope you get a very long ban.

tarquinbeech
09-09-2017, 01:29 AM
....and while I'm copying and pasting....this is what Vlad got banned for......in reply to Grantham calling him "The Russian" Vlad never mentioned Grantham's loss or referred to his son....which was further down Grantham's earlier lengthy post...Vlad's reference to death was in reply to the post about Chester Bennington......but in the rush to get him banned, nobody bothered to analyse the post.....lynch-mob mentality.

Originally Posted by Vladpie View Post
Read my man in the river post,
mental illness and drugs and alcohol are just as likely to kill you as swimming in river full of crocodiles if you have mental health issues, he will have known that, self inflicted in my view, did nothing to help himself.

My comment comparing *** offenders was after a post which stated 'how can yo have no sympathy for those with mental illness' or similar so queried if that broad sympathy extended to ped os. Some insist it's a mental illness, others that it's a ***ual orientation, make your own mind up.

I suggest that all you luvies save your abundance of sympathy for those that really deserve it

Grantham, I'm not Russian as well you know, prick.

SolSigns
09-09-2017, 01:34 AM
For your own good, get a life/job.

tarquinbeech
09-09-2017, 01:41 AM
For your own good, get a life/job.

Yawn

tarquinbeech
09-09-2017, 05:47 AM
Where is elite anyway thesedays?

He's Hurricane-spotting in Cuba, it's peeing it down and Elite is locked inside his bedroom in case he gets sucked up into the stratosphere....the Tourist Police are feeding him and his family with buttered toast that they are sliding under his door!!

ps They do actually have Tourist Police (or they did a few years ago). I spotted a few of them at opposite ends of the street outside the Kohly, Havana....making notes as people came and went.
We got chatting with one after I asked directions to a local river where there were clandenstine Voodoo rituals and sacrifices (I've got some pictures somewhere of the makeshift altars we found, animal body parts, symbols in blood, cigars and beers...weird)....he explained that he was keeping a general eye on comings and goings...making sure all the tourists were "safe"

drillerpie
09-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Why would I need to apologise when I said ...."it's along the lines of"?

"Vlad if I was looking for any excuse to report you I would've done it a few days ago when you insulted me because you were losing an argument about the Italian economy. I didn't because I personally don't care what you think of me but surely even you can see that that what you've just written is in extremely bad taste."

is the exact opposite of

"I have been waiting for a reason to get you barred, I was hoping it would be on the Italian thread but now I've got you on this one"

Just saying.

tarquinbeech
09-09-2017, 01:36 PM
"Vlad if I was looking for any excuse to report you I would've done it a few days ago when you insulted me because you were losing an argument about the Italian economy. I didn't because I personally don't care what you think of me but surely even you can see that that what you've just written is in extremely bad taste."

is the exact opposite of

"I have been waiting for a reason to get you barred, I was hoping it would be on the Italian thread but now I've got you on this one"

Just saying.

In BOTH copy-n-pastes you call for his banning:

10.49...Right. I'm going to press the report button and I hope you get a very long ban

11.02.....Mods this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

THEN you go on to say "I had the opportunity on the Italian thread".......so

(a) You had already called for his banning TWICE within 15 minutes BEFORE telling him

(b) You had the opportunity the days before BUT didn't use it (but obviously you were going to do so this time)

Everyone on here can see, with their own eyes, what you said and the timing of your comments

drillerpie
09-09-2017, 02:29 PM
In BOTH copy-n-pastes you call for his banning:

10.49...Right. I'm going to press the report button and I hope you get a very long ban

11.02.....Mods this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

THEN you go on to say "I had the opportunity on the Italian thread".......so

(a) You had already called for his banning TWICE within 15 minutes BEFORE telling him

(b) You had the opportunity the days before BUT didn't use it (but obviously you were going to do so this time)

Everyone on here can see, with their own eyes, what you said and the timing of your comments

Deary me. Why can't you just accept that Vlad was a consistently offensive poster who was lucky to be allowed to continue as long as he was.

If my mission in life was to get Vlad banned I would have taken one of the many opportunities he gave me, seeing as virtually every time we discussed something he resorted to insults with the occasional offering me out for a fight. He also did the same on pretty much every other thread with other posters. If me or anyone else could be arsed to get him banned it could've been done most days.

If my mission in life was to get Vlad banned I also wouldn't have replied to his insensitive post to Grantham Pie asking him to moderate his language, I would just have reported him, wouldn't I? Think about it.

He's gone, he deserved it, nobody misses him apart from you. Get over it.

sidders
09-09-2017, 02:42 PM
I miss Vlad, like I missed toothache once the dentist had extracted it. The same would be said if someone accidentally ran over Nasty Nigel.

tarquinbeech
09-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Deary me. Why can't you just accept that Vlad was a consistently offensive poster who was lucky to be allowed to continue as long as he was.

If my mission in life was to get Vlad banned I would have taken one of the many opportunities he gave me, seeing as virtually every time we discussed something he resorted to insults with the occasional offering me out for a fight. He also did the same on pretty much every other thread with other posters. If me or anyone else could be arsed to get him banned it could've been done most days.

If my mission in life was to get Vlad banned I also wouldn't have replied to his insensitive post to Grantham Pie asking him to moderate his language, I would just have reported him, wouldn't I? Think about it.

He's gone, he deserved it, nobody misses him apart from you. Get over it.

You are the one asking me to elaborate on my earlier comments (please everyone check back through the thread).....but when I do so, you accuse me of beating this to death, so basically I cannot win?

drillerpie
drillerpie is online now Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
Proof or apology please.

ps You have previously told us all that your "Mission in Life" is to trawl through our messages looking for inaccuracies and then making us "prove it"...you must be a very busy little detective?....I think it was Andy this week, me several times (including the Italian thread, where you were hopelessly out of your depth...floundering), Vlad countless times and Tony fairly frequently....there's a pattern emerging here!1

pps....On this very thread you can see BFP calling me a bellend ie prick.....have you reported him?

drillerpie
09-09-2017, 04:42 PM
You are the one asking me to elaborate on my earlier comments (please everyone check back through the thread).....but when I do so, you accuse me of beating this to death, so basically I cannot win?

drillerpie

Proof or apology please.

ps You have previously told us all that your "Mission in Life" is to trawl through our messages looking for inaccuracies and then making us "prove it"...you must be a very busy little detective?....I think it was Andy this week, me several times (including the Italian thread, where you were hopelessly out of your depth...floundering), Vlad countless times and Tony fairly frequently....there's a pattern emerging here!1

pps....On this very thread you can see BFP calling me a bellend ie prick.....have you reported him?

I reckon (and hope) everyone has better things to do than go through old threads on NCM.

I didn't report BFP because unlike the situation you are trying to compare it to, you haven't just come back to the board after a long absence to talk about your problems with depression after a bereavement.

I don't report people very often at all so that means I turn a blind eye to all the people Vlad insulted and offered out, even when it was me, plus all the other insults on here, Tricky, whoever. I think Vlad crossed a line and I don't understand why you can't see the difference.

As for the rest, excellent mind games. Well done ☺

navypie
09-09-2017, 04:53 PM

drillerpie

Proof or apology please.

I am with you on this one tarquin , Big Fat **** regularly drops insults in including calling people on here " keyboard Nazis " the Nazis bit I find highly insulting ! Just a note on that , wasn't there a recent survey that found over 70% think the labour party is anti semitic , didn't that give rise to the Nazis ? Great win today !

tarquinbeech
09-09-2017, 04:57 PM
I reckon (and hope) everyone has better things to do than go through old threads on NCM.

I didn't report BFP because unlike the situation you are trying to compare it to, you haven't just come back to the board after a long absence to talk about your problems with depression after a bereavement.

I don't report people very often at all so that means I turn a blind eye to all the people Vlad insulted and offered out, even when it was me, plus all the other insults on here, Tricky, whoever. I think Vlad crossed a line and I don't understand why you can't see the difference.

As for the rest, excellent mind games. Well done ☺

I'm in too much of a good mood, to spoil the day (not just for me, but for others on here) by continuing this argument.

You DEMANDED proof as that is your normal Modus Operandi with everyone you take a dislike to....you got the "proof" even though you dispute your intentions of targeting certain people...that's merely a difference of opinion between us two.

I will be careful around you....I will cross my t's and dot my i's like a good little Tarkers....I'm sure our paths will cross occasionally.

Now I'm off to my favourite palm tree....there is a fridge full of Corona with my name on them.....Que tengas un buen dia

tarquinbeech
09-09-2017, 05:00 PM
I am with you on this one tarquin , Big Fat **** regularly drops insults in including calling people on here " keyboard Nazis " the Nazis bit I find highly insulting ! Just a note on that , wasn't there a recent survey that found over 70% think the labour party is anti semitic , didn't that give rise to the Nazis ? Great win today !

Superb win Navy....I'm about to have a little tipple to celebrate....not even the occasional spat on here can spoil my day....catch you later

tarquinbeech
10-09-2017, 01:54 AM
I miss Vlad, like I missed toothache once the dentist had extracted it. The same would be said if someone accidentally ran over Nasty Nigel.

You appear to be showing your true colours Sid......did you want Nigel dead, or just seriously injured (possibly maimed) when he is "run over"?....explain yourself.

This is the second time you have hoped for someone dead or injured in a car crash on this forum.....the last time was when you hoped Tarkers would "disappear" after a car crash.

Once again EVERYONE, the total hypocrisy operating on Notts MAD...in front of your very own eyes.....ban people for calling someone a prick, bait someone for days because he told a nurse to "toddle off and empty some bedpans"....then they keep pressing the "complaint" button......BUT IN THE MEANTIME, they express a preference for other people to get injured/killed in a car crash....DESPITE knowing full well that Grantham's son was recently killed in a car crash.......Cher, Swale....I hope you're reading this because I'm NOT hitting the "teacher, teacher" button.

Let's see how many people express their disgust at Sid the Hypocrite.

queenslandpie
10-09-2017, 05:55 AM

Well you miss him more than me then. Although he provided reasonable comedy with his volatile personality and was very easy to troll.

forwardmagpie
10-09-2017, 06:53 AM

I will call Sid out as a hypocrite.

drillerpie
10-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Sid is a hypocrite because he called Tricky out for saying Corbyn should be shot then he said the same about a politician he dislikes.

It's still very different to what you're talking about though, for the reasons explained yesterday.

You actually didn't provide proof of what you said (that I was waiting and hoping for an opportunity to ban Vlad) just a lot of beer fuelled bluff and bluster.

JoePass
10-09-2017, 07:56 AM
You appear to be showing your true colours Sid......did you want Nigel dead, or just seriously injured (possibly maimed) when he is "run over"?....explain yourself.

This is the second time you have hoped for someone dead or injured in a car crash on this forum.....the last time was when you hoped Tarkers would "disappear" after a car crash.

Once again EVERYONE, the total hypocrisy operating on Notts MAD...in front of your very own eyes.....ban people for calling someone a prick, bait someone for days because he told a nurse to "toddle off and empty some bedpans"....then they keep pressing the "complaint" button......BUT IN THE MEANTIME, they express a preference for other people to get injured/killed in a car crash....DESPITE knowing full well that Grantham's son was recently killed in a car crash.......Cher, Swale....I hope you're reading this because I'm NOT hitting the "teacher, teacher" button.

Let's see how many people express their disgust at Sid the Hypocrite.

Steady on Tarks,Sid must be ok he used to write for the Guardian, that bastion of British fair thinking and journalism ;D

sidders
10-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Steady on Tarks,Sid must be ok he used to write for the Guardian, that bastion of British fair thinking and journalism ;D

I also did 11 years at the Sunday Times so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Incidentally, I never wished harm on our Nigel, I simply said I wouldn't miss him if he did come to harm so what's the hypocrisy in that?
3rd in the table. Still doesn't mean a lot yet, but four wins in six games is impressive.

JoePass
10-09-2017, 12:29 PM
Incidentally, I never wished harm on our Nigel, I simply said I wouldn't miss him if he did come to harm so what's the hypocrisy in that?
3rd in the table. Still doesn't mean a lot yet, but four wins in six games is impressive.

I don't smoke and stop changing the subject now you have been rumbled.;D

tarquinbeech
10-09-2017, 12:34 PM

So you go around this board advocating/insinuating/hoping that anyone you dislike is injured or killed/"goes missing" after the event....but apparently you were not actually hoping it would happen?

I'm confused, why are you even bringing up these events if you are not "wishing harm"......is this some clever Guardianista Plot where they advocate people join the "Day of Rage" protests BUT after the inevitable violence and destruction simply shrug their shoulders and say "Oops, we didn't know it would get that bad"

Sid, I'm confident that you secretly wish harm and injury to people....the bile seeps out of your posts and the disguise is getting thinner each time.

One of the problems with trying to occupy the moral high-ground, shared with Driller, is that you have to work hard to be whiter-than-white......let's face it....you're the same colour as the rest of us, a slightly greyish hue, ravaged by years of anger and frustration and shaking our walking sticks at Father Time as he gets ready to ferry us across the River Styx.

The difference between us is.....I know who I am, and I'm comfortable with it....you meanwhile are still occupying the high ground whilst drowning in the effluent....a large dose of which you spewed forth yourself.

Come down off your high horse....join us.

navypie
10-09-2017, 01:35 PM

Don't you just love sidders , quickly changers the subject to football something he rarely talks about on here , for the life of me I cant think why !

tarquinbeech
10-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Don't you just love sidders , quickly changers the subject to football something he rarely talks about on here , for the life of me I cant think why !

....because even Driller has called him out over yet another person he wants dead/disabled/injured......I don't have a problem with people getting angry and saying weird stuff (including myself) because we can all be a dick at times........but what I object to, is the so-called "moral guardians" on here pretending that they're something that they're not.

It's like the politicians who tell the public that "you are all safe, stiff upper lip, go ahead with your lives as normal"....meanwhile they've increased their personal security detail (whilst traveling between No 10 and the House of Commons) to 4 police cars, 5 snipers, 7 bodyguards and a helicopter.....jeez, I've puked further than that distance!

BigFatPie
10-09-2017, 02:05 PM
So you go around this board advocating/insinuating/hoping that anyone you dislike is injured or killed/"goes missing" after the event....but apparently you were not actually hoping it would happen?

I'm confused, why are you even bringing up these events if you are not "wishing harm"......is this some clever Guardianista Plot where they advocate people join the "Day of Rage" protests BUT after the inevitable violence and destruction simply shrug their shoulders and say "Oops, we didn't know it would get that bad"

Sid, I'm confident that you secretly wish harm and injury to people....the bile seeps out of your posts and the disguise is getting thinner each time.

One of the problems with trying to occupy the moral high-ground, shared with Driller, is that you have to work hard to be whiter-than-white......let's face it....you're the same colour as the rest of us, a slightly greyish hue, ravaged by years of anger and frustration and shaking our walking sticks at Father Time as he gets ready to ferry us across the River Styx.

The difference between us is.....I know who I am, and I'm comfortable with it....you meanwhile are still occupying the high ground whilst drowning in the effluent....a large dose of which you spewed forth yourself.

Come down off your high horse....join us.

Give it a rest, you've spent the last 3 days bleating about a name I didn't even call you, when a couple of months ago you wanted to see me "gutted" for slagging off that well known benefits scrounger the queen.

If you're gonna throw the ball, you've got learn how to catch it son.

navypie
10-09-2017, 02:12 PM

I think the new sidders , the one who likes to talk about football now might have added something like this to the above post, Hollis and Dickinson should start every game , Grant should be sent back to Forest and we should offer Morecombe 100k to bring back Adam Campbell .

tarquinbeech
10-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Give it a rest, you've spent the last 3 days bleating about a name I didn't even call you, when a couple of months ago you wanted to see me "gutted" for slagging off that well known benefits scrounger the queen.

If you're gonna throw the ball, you've got learn how to catch it son.

Vlad called someone a prick and got a lifetime ban.....you called me a Bigoted Bell-end and walk away chuckling....hypocrisy

ps The Queen is with a capital "Q" and "gutting" traitors has only recently been removed from the statute book....I believe it's now life imprisonment, so keep pushing it you piece of human detritus

pps No idea what lobbing balls and catching it has to do with anything, the metaphor escapes me

sidders
10-09-2017, 02:40 PM
I don't smoke and stop changing the subject now you have been rumbled.;D

It was a EU-phemism. Who's rumbled what? Nowt to rumble. Trump, Farage, I dislike intensely. I'm not that fond of you either. I don't wish any of you harm, but if it happens - move on. I'm sure you'd say the same about me. C'est la vie.
Like the man said, Tarkwin, find a job, a cause, anything because the time you spend on here is a serious waste of a substantial fraction of your lifetime.

tarquinbeech
10-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Like the man said, Tarkwin, find a job, a cause, anything because the time you spend on here is a serious waste of a substantial fraction of your lifetime.

Hahahaha - This is advice from a guy who posts pics of "dog-****" on his Facebook page, with the title "we all need to find the owner of this, stay vigilant"

I swear, I'm laughing....priceless.

Here is the quote from West Ayton Life 5th June:

Between 2.45 and 3.15 today this was dumped by the bird statue where small children frequently play. It was clearly done by a large dog. You know who you are. Did anyone see it?
This is happening all too often at the moment. If I witness it, photographs will be taken and presented to the police. The dog waste will then be posted through the door of its rightful owner.

The pic of a large stringy dog-turd (no sweetcorn that I can see) is here after scrolling down......don't fall asleep reading the NIMBY posts about "we object to the new houses going up".....remember that Sid is pro-immigration, but strangely enough, not in West Ayton.....wonder why?

https://www.facebook.com/westaytonlife/

SolSigns
10-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Stalker. Sad.

keldsyke
10-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Vlad called someone a prick and got a lifetime ban.....

It was more than that and you know it, he should have been banned earlier for his threats and vile posts. He certainly couldn't respect other people's opinions.

PS: This thread is getting pathetic and all too common, can we close it and start to get on??

sidders
10-09-2017, 03:56 PM
It was more than that and you know it, he should have been banned earlier for his threats and vile posts. He certainly couldn't respect other people's opinions.

PS: This thread is getting pathetic and all too common, can we close it and start to get on??

Agreed, Keldsyke, and we don't agree on much.

tarquinbeech
10-09-2017, 04:14 PM

So why log on to it, then compound your error by posting...mmm

I reserve the right to answer Sid's digs at me.....if he backs off, so will I........so there's no need to close it, is there?

tarquinbeech
10-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Stalker. Sad.

Classic - this is the guy/girl that stalks me on practically every thread....I was hoping he (or she) would've got bored by now....obviously not.

ancientpie
10-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Well aint this a surprise? yet another political thread turns into a slanging match between the usual circle, obviously some of you get your rocks off on this but honestly it is becoming that boring & predictable that if the forum had more posters I would be pressing the "complain" button every day.

BigFatPie
10-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Vlad called someone a prick and got a lifetime ban.....you called me a Bigoted Bell-end and walk away chuckling....hypocrisy

ps The Queen is with a capital "Q" and "gutting" traitors has only recently been removed from the statute book....I believe it's now life imprisonment, so keep pushing it you piece of human detritus

pps No idea what lobbing balls and catching it has to do with anything, the metaphor escapes me

Never knew you were a bit of a legal expert. So if I say the Queen and all her brood are bloodsucking parasites who I would love to get rid of and replace with President Corbyn than I can expect Plod to be kicking my door in any time tonight?

What about if I call her the queen instead? Would that mean a spell in solitary?

Trickytreesreds
10-09-2017, 07:57 PM
Sid is a hypocrite because he called Tricky out for saying Corbyn should be shot then he said the same about a politician he dislikes.

It's still very different to what you're talking about though, for the reasons explained yesterday.

You actually didn't provide proof of what you said (that I was waiting and hoping for an opportunity to ban Vlad) just a lot of beer fuelled bluff and bluster.

Right, I've sat here watching for long enough. Corbyn should be shot under treason laws. It is legal.
Siding with the IRA and willing to surrender the Falklands to Argentina.
The mans a snake.

That should bring EP back

tarquinbeech
10-09-2017, 08:46 PM
Right, I've sat here watching for long enough. Corbyn should be shot under treason laws. It is legal.
The mans a snake.

The last we heard from him, was a 24hour lock-down in his Cuban hotel room on Friday night....I think his wife and daughter were with him

Live pics as Irma hits Florida

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RBxAbFqVR8

seriouspie
11-09-2017, 12:04 PM
The mans a snake.

Unfortunately it seems the death penalty for treason was included when all capital punishment was abolished TTR.

Your two comments on Corbyn are so true. but he seems to appeal to a certain type of person, mostly those with no sense of pride in our country or it's past achievements. One thing I'll always remember about this creep was his obvious distaste at singing our national anthem - that shows the sort of man he really is .... a complete wet turd who's never sweated for his living in his life. And don't get me going the two women who would become Foreign and Home Secretary if the nightmare scenario of him being PM ever happened.

BigFatPie
11-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Unfortunately it seems the death penalty for treason was included when all capital punishment was abolished TTR.

Your two comments on Corbyn are so true. but he seems to appeal to a certain type of person, mostly those with no sense of pride in our country or it's past achievements. One thing I'll always remember about this creep was his obvious distaste at singing our national anthem - that shows the sort of man he really is .... a complete wet turd who's never sweated for his living in his life. And don't get me going the two women who would become Foreign and Home Secretary if the nightmare scenario of him being PM ever happened.

This country's biggest past achievement was helping to defeat fascism.

So why you and your ilk are so keen to bring it back while still claiming to be patriots god only knows.

tarquinbeech
11-09-2017, 11:08 PM

So why you and your ilk are so keen to bring it back while still claiming to be patriots god only knows.

Yawn, yawn.....I'm tired of this drivel......give it a rest Chubby, have you noticed that nobody is interested in your opinion?

SolSigns
12-09-2017, 12:07 AM

Good point. All today's alt-righties, NF and BNPers in the UK would have to be shot first/deported/imprisoned before the UK defended Europe from another Hitler.

sidders
12-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Good point. All today's alt-righties, NF and BNPers in the UK would have to be shot first/deported/imprisoned before the UK defended Europe from another Hitler.

This is the thing about fascism, Sol, it overtakes you in the night. People on here like Navy & Serious, who are mortified at the prospect of being labelled Nazis just don't see how their authoritarian stance on so many areas of life develops into fascism. The sheer hatred accorded somebody like Corbyn is itself a fascist characteristic, an intolerance of others opinions.

forwardmagpie
12-09-2017, 08:18 AM
This is the thing about fascism, Sol, it overtakes you in the night. People on here like Navy & Serious, who are mortified at the prospect of being labelled Nazis just don't see how their authoritarian stance on so many areas of life develops into fascism. The sheer hatred accorded somebody like Corbyn is itself a fascist characteristic, an intolerance of others opinions.

There is none so blind as those who will not see.........................

The sheer hatred accorded somebody like Farage is itself a fascist characteristic, an intolerance of others opinions.

sidders
12-09-2017, 09:48 AM
There is none so blind as those who will not see.........................

The sheer hatred accorded somebody like Farage is itself a fascist characteristic, an intolerance of others opinions.

Have you got echolalia?

I do not hate THE MAN. In fact I find him quite amusing and if he visited my local I would join him for a beer and tell him just what I thought of his appalling manners and his bad attitude. I accept his right to an opinion that's at odds with mine. I can do that without hating him as a man. That's what you don't seem to get.

tarquinbeech
12-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Have you got echolalia?

I do not hate THE MAN. In fact I find him quite amusing and if he visited my local I would join him for a beer and tell him just what I thought of his appalling manners and his bad attitude. I accept his right to an opinion that's at odds with mine. I can do that without hating him as a man. That's what you don't seem to get.

You're starting to worry me Sid....senility appears to be kicking in....above on this very page you say you "intensely dislike" him?

sidders
sidders is offline Hall Of Fame
It was a EU-phemism. Who's rumbled what? Nowt to rumble. Trump, Farage, I dislike intensely. I'm not that fond of you either. I don't wish any of you harm, but if it happens - move on.

On a separate page you want him "run over"......and on a different thread you "want someone shot"

Hypocrisy again....or are you really a closet Nazi?

sidders
12-09-2017, 11:13 AM
You're starting to worry me Sid....senility appears to be kicking in....above on this very page you say you "intensely dislike" him?

sidders
sidders is offline Hall Of Fame
It was a EU-phemism. Who's rumbled what? Nowt to rumble. Trump, Farage, I dislike intensely. I'm not that fond of you either. I don't wish any of you harm, but if it happens - move on.

On a separate page you want him "run over"......and on a different thread you "want someone shot"

Hypocrisy again....or are you really a closet Nazi?

Below is the important line from my little peroration. I believe it rescues me from any charge of hypocrisy or fascism. Any more spying on my private life to report on, Tarquin, or have you signed up with Greenpeace in a bid to save the planet? Irma la douchebag...

I don't wish any of you harm, but if it happens - move on.

tarquinbeech
12-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Below is the important line from my little peroration. I believe it rescues me from any charge of hypocrisy or fascism. Any more spying on my private life to report on, Tarquin, or have you signed up with Greenpeace in a bid to save the planet? Irma la douchebag...

No Sid, no absolution from me....you've actively pontificated on this forum for several people to be harmed or expressed that harm comes to them...here's another example

09-09-2017, 02:42 PM #63
sidders
sidders is online now Hall Of Fame

You can try to wriggle out of it as much as you like but in truth you're a HYPOCRITE....everyone knows it that reads your posts.

ps I'm not "spying on your private life"...West Ayton Life is an open Facebook page for all to see and you are the one that posts the "local news", I presume you want people to read the stories of "the problems with the new housing development" or "tracking the dirty dog-owner"....if not, you'd have made it private.

BigFatPie
12-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Yawn, yawn.....I'm tired of this drivel......give it a rest Chubby, have you noticed that nobody is interested in your opinion?

I don't mind too much whether they're interested or not, I'll still always be happy to point out all the poisonous nonsense halfwits like you come out with.

forwardmagpie
12-09-2017, 01:59 PM

Sid - My dad used to tell me "when you are in a hole stop digging" - good advice !!!!!!!

tarquinbeech
12-09-2017, 02:29 PM
I don't mind too much whether they're interested or not, I'll still always be happy to point out all the poisonous nonsense halfwits like you come out with.

Poisonous nonsense?.....I guess it's a matter of opinion, at least that's what this forum is designed for.

It would be pretty boring if we all agreed with each other.

You and I have completely differing views on a number of issues, hence the reason that your avatar has a guy committing suicide due to Brexit.....meanwhile the 2nd stage of Brexit passed through the Commons last night uneventfully, after several Labour MPs defied Corbyn and voted with the Conservatives and the DUP......strange world huh?

I suggest you start searching for a new avatar.....I'd lend you mine.....but I'm frightened that you'll scoff all the custard creams!